Camper with a gun stops car jacker who was shooting at people.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This camper had no idea when he woke up that morning that he was going to need that gun.... but anti gunners would have you believe that since they have never been faced with a moron armed with a gun then you own't be either...... so you don't need to carry that gun...... and they will do whatever they can to make sure you never have that gun when you need it...

Carjacker on Shooting Rampage Stopped by Armed Camper - The Truth About Guns

On Tuesday at about 2:09pm, authorities were informed of a carjacking that had taken place in El Paso County, Colorado. The thief then drove the stolen car into the Pike National Forest, shooting randomly at vehicles he sawalong his way.

Eventually, he stopped at a campground, rifle in hand, and approached a camper with it. Apparently, he didn’t care, or wasn’t aware, that people who spend the night in a Colorado forest generally do so armed.

Perceiving the threat, the camper opened fire, making it possible for the Manitou Springs Police Department, which had been tracking calls as they came in, to apprehend the 29-year-old suspect.

The unidentified perp, who is now in stable condition after taking multiple gunshot wounds, was the only one injured in the incident. He now faces charges in multiple counties.

Multiple gunshots and the perp is still in stable condition?

Those armed citizens need more range time.

This camper had no idea when he woke up that morning that he was going to need that gun.... but anti gunners would have you believe that since they have never been faced with a moron armed with a gun then you own't be either...... so you don't need to carry that gun...... and they will do whatever they can to make sure you never have that gun when you need it...

Carjacker on Shooting Rampage Stopped by Armed Camper - The Truth About Guns

On Tuesday at about 2:09pm, authorities were informed of a carjacking that had taken place in El Paso County, Colorado. The thief then drove the stolen car into the Pike National Forest, shooting randomly at vehicles he sawalong his way.

Eventually, he stopped at a campground, rifle in hand, and approached a camper with it. Apparently, he didn’t care, or wasn’t aware, that people who spend the night in a Colorado forest generally do so armed.

Perceiving the threat, the camper opened fire, making it possible for the Manitou Springs Police Department, which had been tracking calls as they came in, to apprehend the 29-year-old suspect.

The unidentified perp, who is now in stable condition after taking multiple gunshot wounds, was the only one injured in the incident. He now faces charges in multiple counties.

Sounds about right. Unfriendly fire for unfriendly criminal acts. Just use good muzzle discipline and check target background before sending some.

Nope! The OP loves these threads so much he has an orgasm making them. I said the thread is dripping in jizz, not my computer.

But I'm glad to know you're so focused on a man's jizz. I guess your rainbow is multicolored huh?

Nope! The OP loves these threads so much he has an orgasm making them. I said the thread is dripping in jizz, not my computer.

But I'm glad to know you're so focused on a man's jizz. I guess your rainbow is multicolored huh?
I like these threads. The reason we own guns is because bad guys do too, and who wants to be at their mercy?

Forum List

Back