Malik Obama posts Barack Obama's Genuine 1961 Kenyan Birth Certificate on Twitter

a76cc75b1b0f3f09eb0e6a7067006d56.jpg

Hmm, your fearless two fisted water drinking orange man president said he was born in the US...
That info was fraudulently entered into the birth index. Sheriff Arpiao's lengthy investigation confirmed it.
:thankusmile: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Yep,the Op was just getting a good head jump start before everybody else at USMB to be the first for an April fools joke deciding to start months in advance of everybody else .that was a good one
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Too late now sucker!
If this is real - and we have no way of knowing that here - it makes you the sucker for believing Obama
I knew all along he was a Muslim boy born in Kenya

What happened was his mother got pregnant by a black man and she decided she wanted her baby to be born in a Kenyan Hospital because they are so much better.

But since she knew he would someday be President she called Hawaii to make a fake Birth Certificate. After baby Barack was born, they said a prayer to Allah and snuck him back to the US in a golf bag.
You got it right up to the "she called Hawaii" part. The fact of the matter is, in 1961 Hawaii would "ISSUE" a "CERTIFICATE OF BIRTH" to anyone born anywhere. But if you actually are born in Hawaii you'll have a Hawaiian "BIRTH CERTIFICATE," not a "CERTIFICATE OF BIRTH."

But this isn't any big secret. That pathetic forgery the kenyan posted online years ago was debunked by experts the world over, and no doctor or hospital in Hawaii every admitted giving birth to Hussein, Hussein's own sister said he was born in one hospital and he said another, and even his SS# is stolen, and his selective service card is a forgery as well.

But, the kenyan was the GRAND EXPERIMENT. He was going to show America and the world that America wasn't RACIST anymore, since we elected a BLACK MAN, and to top it off, he was a MUSLIM and the rest of the world was going to LOVE us for being SO PROGRESSIVE. Then... whoopsie... it backfired... big time. All the kenyan did was set back race relations 50 years and fuck the nation up.

And every swingin' dick in Washington knew damn well he wasn't born in America, but they let him slide because he was the BIG EXPERIMENT.

But you are right about one thing, it's too late do anything about it, other than finally just see and admit he wasn't born in Hawaii... like we all knew anyway.
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: That is WHY everything said afterwards after this post is all irreelevent after. Checkmating the op and the other birthed denials he was born in Kenya.best damn post on this thread,none of it has ever been debunked.the Obama deniers can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:lmao::lmao::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Ya... none of this stuff was a MISTAKE, and those claiming it was were the biggest DUPES on the planet. Everything else has been scrubbed from the internet by obama's guard dogs at Google, and hidden away by obama's own executive order. Why is that? Pfft... doesn't take a genius to figure that out...

obama-born-in-kenya-bio-Birther-Report.jpg

kenyan2.jpg
This rivals that other posters post I got done taliking about as the best post on the thread.the Obama deniars are too immature to admit defeat by you and that poster and that you two checkmated them taking them to school :up:

the non thinking sheep always avoid admitting defeat avoiding pesky facts that Back then the term African American was unheard of on the planet yet we still have sheep in denial mode that we had a fraud president running the country back then. :uhoh3:

K
You know, even if Obama had been born in Kenya, his mother was an American citizen, and he would be considered an American citizen born abroad.

Same as McCain, who is an American citizen that ran for president who was born in Panama to American parents.

If one or both of your parents is an American, and you are born in another country, you are an American citizen.

By the way, same as Ted Cruz, who was born in Canada to American parents, who is currently serving as a senator and ran for president also.
Your first sentence is false. Immigration laws were different at the time. His mother was four months shy of her 19th birthday in order to confer citizenship to Barack.

Wrong!

Claim: Barack Obama does not qualify as a natural-born citizen of the U.S. because his mother was too young.

"snopes.com" ..............................
Exactly :auiqs.jpg: :lmao:
i know this troll is indeed one of the biggest stupid fucks who troll this board.He always reveals he is a shill from Langley using disinformation sites like snopes that always toots the horn of the governments version of events.

The birth certificate shown in the picture says Obama was born in Kenya. But Obama claims he was born in America.

By curiosity, before having conclusions about this issue, just a question... how good was Obama in Geography?

The birth certificate shown in the picture says Obama was born in Kenya. But Obama claims he was born in America.

By curiosity, before having conclusions about this issue, just a question... how good was Obama in Geography?

Hey stupid, that isn't his real birth certificate.

I believe this site will generate a birth certificate just like the one in the OP... though I didn't have success with it... might have something to do with the ad blockers I'm running...

Hey stupid, that isn't his real birth certificate.
Ah, no?

Let me see it again...

Do you know what? You are right... I see it now, his name is misspelled...

If this is real - and we have no way of knowing that here - it makes you the sucker for believing Obama

It makes you stupid. How do you think baby Obama was brought through US Customs and Immigration? Have you ever read the inside cover of your US passport?

It makes you stupid. How do you think baby Obama was brought through US Customs and Immigration? Have you ever read the inside cover of your US passport?
I wont speculate on events over 60 years ago

Truth is I dont lnow where obama was born and neither do you

Forum List

Back