Malik Obama posts Barack Obama's Genuine 1961 Kenyan Birth Certificate on Twitter

I wonder if people are bringing up the Obama birther thing again, because they think that was a winning strategy in 2016? And, maybe it still would be a winning strategy if Obama was running, but he's not, so it won't work.

Obama want running in 2016 either. Does your mind never tire of banalities?

You're right, Obama didn't run in 2016, yet the GOP and Trump kept bringing him up, while painting Hillary as Obama part II.

Barry has a certified copy and so does Malik. Where the hell is the original? The thing the media ignores is that Barak Hussein aka Barry allegedly filed for a reduced tuition on the basis that he was foreign born. How hard would it be to track that down except the media prefers to ignore it and Harvard has Barry's records locked in a freaking vault. We knew everything there was to know about George W. Bush's life and college career right down to frat parties but not much about Hussein. Why is that?
Drumpfs taxes.

I am equally curious to know why Trump won't release his taxes and why Obama won't release his college records.

Barry has a certified copy and so does Malik. Where the hell is the original? The thing the media ignores is that Barak Hussein aka Barry allegedly filed for a reduced tuition on the basis that he was foreign born. How hard would it be to track that down except the media prefers to ignore it and Harvard has Barry's records locked in a freaking vault. We knew everything there was to know about George W. Bush's life and college career right down to frat parties but not much about Hussein. Why is that?
Drumpfs taxes.

I am equally curious to know why Trump won't release his taxes and why Obama won't release his college records.
They don't have to do it?

I knew all along he was a Muslim boy born in Kenya
Since his ding-a-ling mother was an American citizen obama would be eligible for US citizenship also
True, he'd actually have dual citizenship.

HOWEVER... it is ONLY the presidency that the CONSTITUTION REQUIRES that BOTH PARENTS be LEGAL American citizens, and that you are BORN ON AMERICAN SOIL.
Nope. It does not say that.

You know, even if Obama had been born in Kenya, his mother was an American citizen, and he would be considered an American citizen born abroad.

Same as McCain, who is an American citizen that ran for president who was born in Panama to American parents.

If one or both of your parents is an American, and you are born in another country, you are an American citizen.

By the way, same as Ted Cruz, who was born in Canada to American parents, who is currently serving as a senator and ran for president also.

Moron, you need to be born in America to be the president.

Cruz was born in Canada, and McCain was born in Panama. Both of them weren't born in America, yet still ran for president.

Cruz is not the president.

I didn't say that Cruz was the president, I said that even though he was born in Canada, he's still considered a natural born citizen because of his parents, and that is why he was eligible to run, and did run, for president. You gotta quit cherry picking my posts.
Actually, Cruz's father was Cuban.

I knew all along he was a Muslim boy born in Kenya
Since his ding-a-ling mother was an American citizen obama would be eligible for US citizenship also
True, he'd actually have dual citizenship.

HOWEVER... it is ONLY the presidency that the CONSTITUTION REQUIRES that BOTH PARENTS be LEGAL American citizens, and that you are BORN ON AMERICAN SOIL.

Got a link for that?
Prove me wrong, look it up.
You made the claim. Provide a link.

Thats not quite true

it says must be a natural born citizen

and under current law neither parent must be a citizen if born on US soil

but if born kenya that would be more iffy
Yes... that's correct... you must be "natural born," which means born on American soil, and in 2008 congress passed an amendment that all American military bases and ships of war to be included as "on American soil abroad" so McCain could be eligible. Hussein was born in Kenya. That knocks him out of the running for president lock, stock 'n barrel. Doesn't matter if is mother had American citizenship or not, and we know his father was a subject of Britain.

There are few Constitutional qualifications: The president must have been born in the United States (or on American soil abroad). He or she must be age 35 upon taking office and must have spent at least 14 of those years living within the United States

McCain was NOT born on a military base.

This is actually the official record
OBAMA'S BIRTH CERT.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if people are bringing up the Obama birther thing again, because they think that was a winning strategy in 2016? And, maybe it still would be a winning strategy if Obama was running, but he's not, so it won't work.

Obama want running in 2016 either. Does your mind never tire of banalities?

You're right, Obama didn't run in 2016, yet the GOP and Trump kept bringing him up, while painting Hillary as Obama part II.

Talking to you people is like sliding down a rabbit hole...lined with razors.

So it was a winning strategy right? Because Obama wasn’t running? But it’s not a winning strategy now....because Obama isn’t running?

a76cc75b1b0f3f09eb0e6a7067006d56.jpg

Hmm, your fearless two fisted water drinking orange man president said he was born in the US...
that is not a real birth certificate pal..... i just checked out twitter and Malik is defending his claims vehemently ....and he also blames his brother for the violence unleashed when he destabilized the region with the removal of Gaddafi and backed the muslim brotherhood during the violent arab spring .... there may be something to this .

a76cc75b1b0f3f09eb0e6a7067006d56.jpg

Hmm, your fearless two fisted water drinking orange man president said he was born in the US...
that is not a real birth certificate pal..... i just checked out twitter and Malik is defending his claims vehemently ....and he also blames his brother for the violence unleashed when he destabilized the region with the removal of Gaddafi and backed the muslim brotherhood during the violent arab spring .... there may be something to this .
Yes, he finished the job Reagan started.

Forum List

Back