If Protesters Were Relatively Healthy, (No Big Sickness Spike)--Does RNC Now Want To Be Called "Sickos?!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Some reports indicate that the UV rays in sunlight render the new virus 90% impotent in about ten minutes. Outdoor protests have allegedly so far NOT created uncontrolled spike of cases. Deaths are even relatively reduced in California--testing counts mostly skewed from backlogs in the counting process. Upwards of 600 some daily counts are from test results over several days before. Now BOK Center is being regarded a New Laboratory for scientists studying the sickness.

That is not a coincidence I myself created.

If the sickness may be with them, then they do have waivers--to die like dogs in vomit, RNC.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Moses of Pharaoh's Court would attribute subjugation to a deity's plan, and put it in writing: Deut 23: 19-20!)

Some reports indicate that the UV rays in sunlight render the new virus 90% impotent in about ten minutes. Outdoor protests have allegedly so far NOT created uncontrolled spike of cases. Deaths are even relatively reduced in California--testing counts mostly skewed from backlogs in the counting process. Upwards of 600 some daily counts are from test results over several days before. Now BOK Center is being regarded a New Laboratory for scientists studying the sickness.

That is not a coincidence I myself created.

If the sickness may be with them, then they do have waivers--to die like dogs in vomit, RNC.

(Moses of Pharaoh's Court would attribute subjugation to a deity's plan, and put it in writing: Deut 23: 19-20!)

facistdems.jpg

:D

"Anti-Facist" Democrats were more notoriously FDR New Deal Supportive, creating a WWII response, winning, and putting the Facist Trum-Supporter-like leaders on World Level Trial.

("Thy Kingdom Come, Thy Will Be Done, On Earth At It Is In Heaven:" Is easily said confusing, Matt 25:14-30!)

Forum List

Back