Malik Obama posts Barack Obama's Genuine 1961 Kenyan Birth Certificate on Twitter

1592256798981.png

Too late now sucker!
If this is real - and we have no way of knowing that here - it makes you the sucker for believing Obama
If this is true, all the signed bills, pacts Executive Orders would be null and void, since he was not meeting the requirements for the POTUS. Curious that the Moochelle posted this. She must have been pissed at her hubby.

Too late now sucker!
If this is real - and we have no way of knowing that here - it makes you the sucker for believing Obama
I knew all along he was a Muslim boy born in Kenya

What happened was his mother got pregnant by a black man and she decided she wanted her baby to be born in a Kenyan Hospital because they are so much better.

But since she knew he would someday be President she called Hawaii to make a fake Birth Certificate. After baby Barack was born, they said a prayer to Allah and snuck him back to the US in a golf bag.

a76cc75b1b0f3f09eb0e6a7067006d56.jpg

Hmm, your fearless two fisted water drinking orange man president said he was born in the US...

Hmm, your fearless two fisted water drinking orange man president said he was born in the US...
That info was fraudulently entered into the birth index. Sheriff Arpiao's lengthy investigation confirmed it.

Last edited:
Too late now sucker!
If this is true, all the signed bills, pacts Executive Orders would be null and void, since he was not meeting the requirements for the POTUS. Curious that the Moochelle posted this. She must have been pissed at her hubby.
Too late sucker......He was sworn in already on a freaking BIBLE

That info was fraudulently entered into the birth index.
I can see you have yer proof posted in the post.

Too late now sucker!
I knew all along he was a Muslim boy born in Kenya

What happened was his mother got pregnant by a black man and she decided she wanted her baby to be born in a Kenyan Hospital because they are so much better.

But since she knew he would someday be President she called Hawaii to make a fake Birth Certificate. After baby Barack was born, they said a prayer to Allah and snuck him back to the US in a golf bag.
I'm glad you have finally revealed the sordid details. That explains why he had no balls. Only tees.

Forum List

Back