Malik Obama posts Barack Obama's Genuine 1961 Kenyan Birth Certificate on Twitter

I dont know what they have in their file

Whatever it is isnt trustworthy

Again, that's on you. Regardless of your ignorance, they do know what they have on file.

And what's not trustworthy about the COLB I posted?

Again, that's on you. Regardless of your ignorance, they do know what they have on file.

And what's not trustworthy about the COLB I posted?
I dont accept the evidence ptesented for obama thus far

If you do thats your problem not mine

It has never been examined by independent forgery experts

Sure it has been...

However, FactChecker.org says it obtained Obama's actual certification of live birth and that the document was indeed real. The site discredited some of the claims of Internet bloggers, such as that the certificate as viewed in a scanned copy released by Obama's campaign lacked a raised seal. FactChecker.org also established that many of the alleged flaws in the document noted by bloggers were caused by the scanning of the document.

A separate WND investigation into Obama's certification of live birth utilizing forgery experts also found the document to be authentic. The investigation also revealed methods used by some of the bloggers to determine the document was fake involved forgeries, in that a few bloggers added text and images to the certificate scan that weren't originally there.

... so now it's trustworthy, right? I just showed your complaint isn't valid.

Sure it has been...

However, FactChecker.org says it obtained Obama's actual certification of live birth and that the document was indeed real. The site discredited some of the claims of Internet bloggers, such as that the certificate as viewed in a scanned copy released by Obama's campaign lacked a raised seal. FactChecker.org also established that many of the alleged flaws in the document noted by bloggers were caused by the scanning of the document.
A separate WND investigation into Obama's certification of live birth utilizing forgery experts also found the document to be authentic. The investigation also revealed methods used by some of the bloggers to determine the document was fake involved forgeries, in that a few bloggers added text and images to the certificate scan that weren't originally there.

... so now it's trustworthy, right? I just showed your complaint isn't valid.
Good ole lib pro Obama factchecker coming to the rescue

Good ole lib pro Obama factchecker coming to the rescue

Are you insane??

You think WND is a "lib pro Obama factchecker??"

You moron, Worldnet Daily is as rightwing as they come.

You're running out of excuses.

First you blindly say Obama's COLB is untrustworthy.

When asked why, you then say because it wasn't examined by a forgery expert.

When shown it was examined by a forgery expert, you then say WND is a Liberal source.

So now what's your excuse for why it's not trustworthy??

Are you insane??

You think WND is a "lib pro Obama factchecker??"

You moron, Worldnet Daily is as rightwing as they come.

You're running out of excuses.

First you blindly say Obama's COLB is untrustworthy.

When asked why, you then say because it wasn't examined by a forgery expert.

When shown it was examined by a forgery expert, you then say WND is a Liberal source.

So now what's your excuse for why it's not trustworthy??
Fuck you

WND has no association with Fact Check .org

Fools like you should not attack the intelligence of others

Fuck you

WND has no association with Fact Check .org

Fools like you should not attack the intelligence of others

LOL

Now you're unhinged.

I didn't post a factcheck.org article. I posted a WND article. And that WND article said they had forgery experts examine Obama’s COLb and found it to be "authentic."

So what's your new excuse for why it's untrustworthy.

LOL

Now you're unhinged.

I didn't post a factcheck.org article. I posted a WND article. And that WND article said they had forgery experts examine Obama’s COLb and found it to be "authentic."

So what's your new excuse for why it's untrustworthy.
You quoted Fact Check on post 147

You quoted Fact Check on post 147

LOL

You're nuts. I quoted WND.

WND quoted fact check to show fact check reached the same conclusion as WND.

Again... WND had forgery experts examined Obama's COLB. Those forgery experts determined the COLB was "authentic."

Again... what's your excuse now that the COLB I posted earlier is untrustworthy....

LOL

You're nuts. I quoted WND.

WND quoted fact check to show fact check reached the same conclusion as WND.

Again... WND had forgery experts examined Obama's COLB. Those forgery experts determined the COLB was "authentic."

Again... what's your excuse now that the COLB I posted earlier is untrustworthy....
XEditor's note: WND's investigation into the certification of live birth did not include inspecting the actual document, but only asking experts to evaluate the online image.

Uh huh

Yo Mac, even Trump finally said that Obama was born here in the US. See post 150. My question is, why in the hell are you bringing this up again, when most people accept the fact that Obama was born here. Are you dredging up old stuff because you don't have anything else to use to deflect from Trump's current troubles other than old conspiracy theories?

XEditor's note: WND's investigation into the certification of live birth did not include inspecting the actual document, but only asking experts to evaluate the online image.

Uh huh

LOL

They added that after the election when they changed their position about the birth certificate. That note didn't appear in the article originally.

So what's not trustworthy about the COLB?

You've yet to offer a lucid excuse.

LOL

They added that after the election when they changed their position about the birth certificate. That note didn't appear in the article originally.

So what's not trustworthy about the COLB?

You've yet to offer a lucid excuse.
The note may have disappeared but the fact that none of those experts handled the real documents didnt change

The note may have disappeared but the fact that none of those experts handled the real documents didnt change

They knew that when the article was first written and that's when they said, "A separate WND investigation into Obama's birth certificate utilizing forgery experts also found the document to be authentic."

Forum List

Back