Magnificent Kingdom: Beheading Spree increased by 72 %

Yesterday afternoon someone started a thread that there was shooting outside the Royal Palace--people were wondering coup?
I didn't hear anything about it on the news.

don't know about the others but 14 were executed for riot , shooting at gov officials making and using 'molotov cocktails' and other anti gov violence . --------- What is a 'saudi king' supposed to do as regards those 14 revolutionaries that want his 'head' BPreister ??

686000854-president-donald-trump-joins-dancers-with-swords-at-a.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

Yesterday afternoon someone started a thread that there was shooting outside the Royal Palace--people were wondering coup?
I didn't hear anything about it on the news.

That is because there wasn't much to report about this incident. Someone had taken a camera drone and was flying it around where the royals lived. One of the guards noticed it, and shot it out of the air.

People heard the gunfire and made assumptions without waiting for the information to come out. That is one of the reasons why I don't comment much on an event that has just happened. You have to wait for the information to make it out of the initial chaos.

don't know about the others but 14 were executed for riot , shooting at gov officials making and using 'molotov cocktails' and other anti gov violence . --------- What is a 'saudi king' supposed to do as regards those 14 revolutionaries that want his 'head' BPreister ??
Not beheading them?

Not beheading them?
--------------------------------- the method eh . I think beheading is customary in that land so i don't know WHY NOT BPriester .

Not beheading them?
--------------------------------- the method eh . I think beheading is customary in that land so i don't know WHY NOT BPriester .
Yeah, yeah, the magnificent kingdom...

i don't say , magnificent kingdom but 'saudis' do have laws and their ways of dealing with criminal revolutionaries that want to kill , behead or overthrow the government BPriester

i don't say , magnificent kingdom but 'saudis' do have laws and their ways of dealing with criminal revolutionaries that want to kill , behead or overthrow the government BPriester
You don´t know if that rebels are criminal. They even sentence women to lashes who have insulted each other online.

You don´t know if that rebels are criminal. They even sentence women to lashes who have insulted each other online.
-------------------------------------------- In the case of the 14 that were beheaded , they were making and using molotov cocktails , shooting at gov people and vehicles and i think that that is criminal . Women getting lashes is just a change of subjects in this thread about beheading BPriester

"The grandeur of the magnificent kingdom" (Phrump) once again expresses itself with the new beheading spree in the Saudi torture chamber.

"The doubling of executions under the new crown prince reveals that, beneath his glossy public image, Mohammed bin Salman is one of the most brutal leaders in the kingdom’s recent history. (ESOHR)""

PressTV-Saudi Arabia raises number of beheadings by 70%
Being that Saudi Arabia was behind 9/11, the first and worst attack on the American homeland, why they got a free pass on that, I don't understand. Bring up a attack like that before in 1941, Japan tried that on Hawaii ( a mere territory) and WE be bashed them AND the Germans in less than 5 years. We should have leveled Arabia. Screw their OIL. But, instead, we went into Iraq, instead to fighting terrorism. Iraq had nothing to do with ANYTHING. So, Why haven't we attacked Saudi Arabia yet? Is there a statute of limitations on unprovoked mass murder by any Nation/states/religions?

-------------------------------------------- In the case of the 14 that were beheaded , they were making and using molotov cocktails , shooting at gov people and vehicles and i think that that is criminal . Women getting lashes is just a change of subjects in this thread about beheading BPriester
You have no proof they did anything. What has been Muslim barbarity before is suddenly justified and ok, pismoe.

"The grandeur of the magnificent kingdom" (Phrump) once again expresses itself with the new beheading spree in the Saudi torture chamber.

"The doubling of executions under the new crown prince reveals that, beneath his glossy public image, Mohammed bin Salman is one of the most brutal leaders in the kingdom’s recent history. (ESOHR)""

PressTV-Saudi Arabia raises number of beheadings by 70%
Being that Saudi Arabia was behind 9/11, the first and worst attack on the American homeland, why they got a free pass on that, I don't understand. Bring up a attack like that before in 1941, Japan tried that on Hawaii ( a mere territory) and WE be bashed them AND the Germans in less than 5 years. We should have leveled Arabia. Screw their OIL. But, instead, we went into Iraq, instead to fighting terrorism. Iraq had nothing to do with ANYTHING. So, Why haven't we attacked Saudi Arabia yet? Is there a statute of limitations on unprovoked mass murder by any Nation/states/religions?
You forget that without the Russians, nothing could have been done about the Germans. You can get oil from Venezuela, also. Just stop meddling there and invest, instead.

the only proof i have is the link that YOU posted that talks about the 14 that were beheaded in the last paragraph of the link that YOU posted BPriester . ------------------------------------------------- --- PressTV-Saudi Arabia raises number of beheadings by 70% --- see yer link , see the last paragraph in your link that describes the criminal or violent revolutionary actions of your beloved ' 14 ' that were beheaded BPriester .

Forum List

Back