Magnificent Kingdom: Beheading Spree increased by 72 %

-Saudi Arabia is undergoing a somewhat quiet revolution. Mo Bin Sal is trying to effect a great deal of change while trying to keep a lid on the radical elements in his nation. If things are proceeding as some claim, this is long overdue.
I seriously doubt that you even know any Saudi people.

The ones that I personally know aren't wanting their country to change and mimic the west by becoming a secular democracy. .... :cool:

the few I have met as colleagues are CLEARLY disgusted with the
way things work in Saudi Arabia------the few I have met are members
of the "royal" family----the very extensive royal family-----ie at least somewhat
wealthy on oil money. Very nice level headed people

But Assad must go. All are big fans of Saudi Arabia, the privately owned desert.
The brutal dictator Assad and his army are members of the small minority Alawite sect, who rule over the majority 85% Sunni people. Which is why there is a civil war in Syria.

Whereas, the Saudi government and the vast majority of the people are members of the Wahhabi religion.

Big difference. ..... :cool:

Last edited:
But Assad must go. All are big fans of Saudi Arabia, the privately owned desert.
The brutal dictator Assad and his army are members of the small minority Alawite sect, who rule over the majority 85% Sunni people. Which is why there is a civil war in Syria.

Whereas, the Saudi government and the vast majority of the people are members of the Wahhabi religion. ..... :cool:

so true-----and since AL SAUD screwed girls in every village-----there is a huge number of "ROYAL FAMILY" in Saudi arabia

the few I have met as colleagues are CLEARLY disgusted with the way things work in Saudi Arabia------the few I have met are members of the "royal" family----the very extensive royal family-----ie at least somewhat
Those are the westernized upper class Saudi people, and not representative of the vast majority of the average Saudi citizens. .... :cool:

Whereas, the Saudi government and the vast majority of the people are members of the Wahhabi religion.

LOL! Majority of the Syrian army is Sunni. But they are normal Muslims, like normal Christians. Many are just formally religious like people in the West. They support a free society, defend our western values against the Wahabi abomination fielded by powers hostile to humanity and freedom.

the few I have met as colleagues are CLEARLY disgusted with the way things work in Saudi Arabia------the few I have met are members of the "royal" family----the very extensive royal family-----ie at least somewhat
Those are the westernized upper class Saudi people, and not representative of the vast majority of the average Saudi citizens. .... :cool:

the educated and not starving muslims

Majority of the Syrian army is Sunni.
They are conscripts who are forced to fight.

While Assad and his government are made up of the Alawite minority. ..... :cool:
Hundreds of thousands fight in the army and NDF - voluntary. All the draft dodgers suck at Merkel´s teats. The Majority of Syrian ministers is Sunni.

yeah? so? military service is OBLIGATORY in Syria----why do you
lie and call it voluntary? Also ---they get paid....a little. Syrian ministers
get paid a little too

While Assad and his government are made up of the Alawite minority. ..... :cool:
Hundreds of thousands fight in the army and NDF - voluntary. All the draft dodgers suck at Merkel´s teats. The Majority of Syrian ministers is Sunni.

get paid a little too
I don´t lie. Service is obligatory. That doesn´t mean they don´t fight voluntarily. And the NDF is a militia of locals protecting their homes from terrorists. Nobody is forced to join them. And by the way: This is not a total war for Syria. The most work in the economy.

get paid a little too
I don´t lie. Service is obligatory. That doesn´t mean they don´t fight voluntarily. And the NDF is a militia of locals protecting their homes from terrorists. Nobody is forced to join them. And by the way: This is not a total war for Syria. The most work in the economy.

reread you posts. LOL @ "I didn't actually SAY that service is NOT
obligatory"------"I said people LIKE TO FIGHT and some people do not
cut and run"

My reference to the petro was more in response to US foreign policy toward the kingdom.
Sal has some grande plans. He talks a good game.
However this is a country which has pushed Wahabist nuttery world wide for the last 40 years. Me thinks he is gonna have to lop off a lot of heads to make this dream a reality. We shall see.
The Crown Prince knows better than to mess around with the Wahhabi religion.

If he did, the Saudi people would rebel and overthrow the Royal family, ie. the government. .... :cool:
Yeah well they are all fuckin crazy. Hopefully they can sort it out over there.

how interesting-------got any Wahhabi recipes? I am very interested in
REGIONAL cuisine. Lately I have been looking at Zoroastrian (Parsee)
recipes.

recipes.
Cannibal cuisine is nothing for your.

"The grandeur of the magnificent kingdom" (Phrump) once again expresses itself with the new beheading spree in the Saudi torture chamber.

"The doubling of executions under the new crown prince reveals that, beneath his glossy public image, Mohammed bin Salman is one of the most brutal leaders in the kingdom’s recent history. (ESOHR)""

PressTV-Saudi Arabia raises number of beheadings by 70%

And if the U.S. invaded Saudi Arabia in order to stop mistreatment of people, your Russian masters would instruct you to troll us with claims that the U.S. is imperialistic, etc.

How many rubles do you receive daily to post this garbage?

recipes.

it turns out that Zoroastrian cuisine is virtually vegetarian------but they seem
to really like eggs

"The grandeur of the magnificent kingdom" (Phrump) once again expresses itself with the new beheading spree in the Saudi torture chamber.

"The doubling of executions under the new crown prince reveals that, beneath his glossy public image, Mohammed bin Salman is one of the most brutal leaders in the kingdom’s recent history. (ESOHR)""

And if the U.S. invaded Saudi Arabia in order to stop mistreatment of people, your Russian masters would instruct you to troll us with claims that the U.S. is imperialistic, etc.

Is the troll pig on trolls search again? And haha, rather would Saudi Arabia invade the US.

recipes.

it turns out that Zoroastrian cuisine is virtually vegetarian------but they seem
to really like eggs
This I mean not.

Is the troll pig on trolls search again? And haha, rather would Saudi Arabia invade the US.

I'm putting you on "ignore". Bye, troll.

I'm putting you on "ignore". Bye, troll.

what does "this I mean not...." mean

Forum List

Back