Magnificent Kingdom: Beheading Spree increased by 72 %

the only proof i have is the link that YOU posted that talks about the 14 that were beheaded in the last paragraph of the link that YOU posted BPriester . ------------------------------------------------- --- PressTV-Saudi Arabia raises number of beheadings by 70% --- see yer link , see the last paragraph in your link that describes the criminal or violent revolutionary actions of your beloved ' 14 ' that were beheaded BPriester .
What´s your point?
---------------------------------------------------- simply that the 14 that were beheaded were violent criminals or revolutionaries that the 'saudis' decided deserved beheading according to 'saudi' law . See your link , see the last paragraph BPreister .
So of all the ones beheaded you consider 14 beheaded righteous and stalk me now with that? Why don´t you go there? Because they would jail and torture you for decades for posting anti-muslim stuff on USMB?

Yesterday afternoon someone started a thread that there was shooting outside the Royal Palace--people were wondering coup?
I didn't hear anything about it on the news.

That is because there wasn't much to report about this incident. Someone had taken a camera drone and was flying it around where the royals lived. One of the guards noticed it, and shot it out of the air.

People heard the gunfire and made assumptions without waiting for the information to come out. That is one of the reasons why I don't comment much on an event that has just happened. You have to wait for the information to make it out of the initial chaos.

Thats an awful lot of gunfire to shoot down a drone.
Gunfire Heard At Saudi Royal Palace In Riyadh As Rumors Of Attempted Coup Mount (Updated)

the only proof i have is the link that YOU posted that talks about the 14 that were beheaded in the last paragraph of the link that YOU posted BPriester . ------------------------------------------------- --- PressTV-Saudi Arabia raises number of beheadings by 70% --- see yer link , see the last paragraph in your link that describes the criminal or violent revolutionary actions of your beloved ' 14 ' that were beheaded BPriester .
What´s your point?
---------------------------------------------------- simply that the 14 that were beheaded were violent criminals or revolutionaries that the 'saudis' decided deserved beheading according to 'saudi' law . See your link , see the last paragraph BPreister .
So of all the ones beheaded you consider 14 beheaded righteous and stalk me now with that? Why don´t you go there? Because they would jail and torture you for decades for posting anti-muslim stuff on USMB?
--------------------------- no one is stalking YOU , you keep saying silly things and i respond using your links . I can only say that 14 were beheaded for legitimate reasons determined by 'saudis' . It is they that are the experts when it comes to beheading their Subjects for what they consider to be good , legal and lawful reasons according to THEIR laws . I don;t know about the others that were beheaded though BPreister .

What´s your point?
--------------------------- no one is stalking YOU , you keep saying silly things and i respond using your links . I can only say that 14 were beheaded for legitimate reasons determined by 'saudis' . It is they that are the experts when it comes to beheading their Subjects for what they consider to be good , legal and lawful reasons according to THEIR laws . I don;t know about the others that were beheaded though BPreister .
Again, if it´s only for them legitimate, what´s your point? We don´t need you to know that the Saudis deem their sentences legitimate.

Saudis' are Sovereign muslim Nation . I think that they follow some form of 'sharia' law and keep their SWORDS sharper than 'ell' so as to always be ready to enforce their law . They can do as they like BPriester .

i think that you are in 'germany' kneeling in front of 'merkel' , the belgians and your imported muslim refugees BPriester . :afro:

i think that you are in 'germany' kneeling in front of 'merkel' , the belgians and your imported muslim refugees BPriester . :afro:
No, I don´t. The regime´s boy fuckers are harassing me from outside as we speak. That pack of ass sniffing, sub-animally boy lovers is there almost 24h per day.

"The grandeur of the magnificent kingdom" (Phrump) once again expresses itself with the new beheading spree in the Saudi torture chamber.

"The doubling of executions under the new crown prince reveals that, beneath his glossy public image, Mohammed bin Salman is one of the most brutal leaders in the kingdom’s recent history. (ESOHR)""

PressTV-Saudi Arabia raises number of beheadings by 70%
Being that Saudi Arabia was behind 9/11, the first and worst attack on the American homeland, why they got a free pass on that, I don't understand
Two reasons;
-Saudi Arabia is undergoing a somewhat quiet revolution. Mo Bin Sal is trying to effect a great deal of change while trying to keep a lid on the radical elements in his nation. If things are proceeding as some claim, this is long overdue.
-Petro Dollar-This is a very important aspect which is never talked about. Yet, every time a leader proposes and attempts to move away from the dollar (Quadafi, Hussein, Assad, Putin) there will be trouble. The Saudi's have been very loyal to the dollar and as such are given carte blanche.
Petrodollars
China´s, Russia´s, Syria´s War on the Petrodollar: US Threatening WWIII in Response | NEW.EURO-MED.DK

-Saudi Arabia is undergoing a somewhat quiet revolution. Mo Bin Sal is trying to effect a great deal of change while trying to keep a lid on the radical elements in his nation. If things are proceeding as some claim, this is long overdue.
I seriously doubt that you even know any Saudi people.

The ones that I personally know aren't wanting their country to change and mimic the west by becoming a secular democracy. .... :cool:

I seriously doubt that you even know any Saudi people.

The ones that I personally know aren't wanting their country to change and mimic the west by becoming a secular democracy. .... :cool:
Why would I have to know Saudi people to understand the petro dollar or Mo Bin Sal?
Of course the ones you know don't want it. Most don't want it...news flash, the world can't stay in the the 6th century forever. It looks like Sal (on the surface) is doing some good things. Hopefully those savages don't kill him before he accomplishes at least some of his goals.

Why would I have to know Saudi people to understand the petro dollar or Mo Bin Sal?
Of course the ones you know don't want it. Most don't want it...news flash, the world can't stay in the the 6th century forever. It looks like Sal (on the surface) is doing some good things. Hopefully those savages don't kill him before he accomplishes at least some of his goals.
If you read my post, then you are aware that I didn't address the fiat currency known as the Petro dollar.

Please try to keep up. .... :cool:

If you read my post, then you are aware that I didn't address the fiat currency known as the Petro dollar.

Please try to keep up. .... :cool:
My reference to the petro was more in response to US foreign policy toward the kingdom.
Sal has some grande plans. He talks a good game.
Saudi Arabia wants to build a $500 billion mega-city spanning 3 countries
However this is a country which has pushed Wahabist nuttery world wide for the last 40 years. Me thinks he is gonna have to lop off a lot of heads to make this dream a reality. We shall see.

My reference to the petro was more in response to US foreign policy toward the kingdom.
Sal has some grande plans. He talks a good game.
However this is a country which has pushed Wahabist nuttery world wide for the last 40 years. Me thinks he is gonna have to lop off a lot of heads to make this dream a reality. We shall see.
The Crown Prince knows better than to mess around with the Wahhabi religion.

If he did, the Saudi people would rebel and overthrow the Royal family, ie. the government. .... :cool:

"The grandeur of the magnificent kingdom" (Phrump) once again expresses itself with the new beheading spree in the Saudi torture chamber.

"The doubling of executions under the new crown prince reveals that, beneath his glossy public image, Mohammed bin Salman is one of the most brutal leaders in the kingdom’s recent history. (ESOHR)""

PressTV-Saudi Arabia raises number of beheadings by 70%
Being that Saudi Arabia was behind 9/11, the first and worst attack on the American homeland, why they got a free pass on that, I don't understand
Two reasons;
-Petro Dollar-This is a very important aspect which is never talked about. Yet, every time a leader proposes and attempts to move away from the dollar (Quadafi, Hussein, Assad, Putin) there will be trouble. The Saudi's have been very loyal to the dollar and as such are given carte blanche.
Petrodollars
China´s, Russia´s, Syria´s War on the Petrodollar: US Threatening WWIII in Response | NEW.EURO-MED.DK
Petrodollars, yes. It's scary that this level of deception in American culture is fully embraced, hell, it's encouraged by the plebes themselves as if their sacrifices mean anything to these overlords. I don't understand it. Lambs to the slaughter.

Forum List

Back