Magnificent Kingdom: Beheading Spree increased by 72 %

I see American culture being torn apart, by the wealthy Americans, Saudi, Russian, SO, what difference does it make? Rich elitist assholes push for illegal aliens, create sanctuary cities nobody asked for...erase the gains of unions we hard working Americans fought for. And the Petroleum industry is a tool of those same rich elitists, they wouldn't want anyone to punish Saudi Arabia for that little attack on American soil. 9/11 . That would be mean! As far as the Russian collusion thing, it's become a free for all if we cant question the rich elitist pandering to Mexican illegals or kowtowing to the Saudis , what difference does it make who is manipulating our culture anymore?

Last edited:
How come we don't hear about, Mexican collusion? Why some of our cities have become sanctuary from federal law enforcement WITHOUT the will of, say, the majority of the local populace? Now again why we haven't heard about Saudi/ international oil when it come to ignoring that fact 9/11 was a act of war by Saudi Arabia? Petroleum industry clearly colluded to keep that obvious gem obfuscated, but they can't do that for for long. IRAQ? (Need I say more?)
Is there a statute of limitations of state sponsored terrorism?

Last edited:
Well we did hear the whole fast & furious debacle Mary, lot of collusion can be read into that. And you know they're just laughing all the way to the bank over some wall that supposedly going to keep out cartels that can buy a space shuttle if they wanted it

~S~

Well we did hear the whole fast & furious debacle Mary, lot of collusion can be read into that. And you know they're just laughing all the way to the bank over some wall that supposedly going to keep out cartels that can buy a space shuttle if they wanted it

~S~
I remember civics and politics 101, I have eyes wide open, the worst thing a constituent can do Who represents US? We, remember US? We the people? We don't have money, we just have roots here . We want our politicians to represent US. All of US, not the Kennedy's or Prince Saud or the Bushes, all of US.

In theory that one fundamental works , but sadly evolved to a quaint illusion ,after $$$ infiltrated .

And yes, lobbyists and their $$$ have always been in the political picture , just not as extreme as it is in modern times.

~S~

the only proof i have is the link that YOU posted that talks about the 14 that were beheaded in the last paragraph of the link that YOU posted BPriester . ------------------------------------------------- --- PressTV-Saudi Arabia raises number of beheadings by 70% --- see yer link , see the last paragraph in your link that describes the criminal or violent revolutionary actions of your beloved ' 14 ' that were beheaded BPriester .
What´s your point?

does not come close to the bloody record of such Luminaries as Saddam Hussein and Hafez Assad----for the glory of baathism. Both marked the outset of their
careers with extensive bloody purges

Hey naw... those moslems like to saw off them some heads... that's as much fun as cuttin' vagina lips off little girls... we should have more of that in America... YEAH... let's open our borders and let in a few million more... YIPPEEEEEE.... WHEEEEEE... CUT HEADS OFF... FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY thanks to your friendly neighborhood MOSLEMS! :dance:

"The grandeur of the magnificent kingdom" (Phrump) once again expresses itself with the new beheading spree in the Saudi torture chamber.

"The doubling of executions under the new crown prince reveals that, beneath his glossy public image, Mohammed bin Salman is one of the most brutal leaders in the kingdom’s recent history. (ESOHR)""

PressTV-Saudi Arabia raises number of beheadings by 70%

But it's great the US doesn't execute people... right?

"The grandeur of the magnificent kingdom" (Phrump) once again expresses itself with the new beheading spree in the Saudi torture chamber.

"The doubling of executions under the new crown prince reveals that, beneath his glossy public image, Mohammed bin Salman is one of the most brutal leaders in the kingdom’s recent history. (ESOHR)""

PressTV-Saudi Arabia raises number of beheadings by 70%

But it's great the US doesn't execute people... right?
The US justice is had and unforgiving but still no match for the Saudis.

Hey naw... those moslems like to saw off them some heads... that's as much fun as cuttin' vagina lips off little girls... we should have more of that in America... YEAH... let's open our borders and let in a few million more... YIPPEEEEEE.... WHEEEEEE... CUT HEADS OFF... FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY thanks to your friendly neighborhood MOSLEMS! :dance:

>>>

~S~

>>>

~S~

lets be reasonable in evaluating the actions of the new big man of Saudi
Arabia Mo bin salman regarding numbers dead. ---the only fair way
would be to count up the number of people Baathist Hafez al assad-knocked
off in his years of COUPs and how many people Baathist Saddam Hussein
knocked off in his effort to retain power in Iraq

the only proof i have is the link that YOU posted that talks about the 14 that were beheaded in the last paragraph of the link that YOU posted BPriester . ------------------------------------------------- --- PressTV-Saudi Arabia raises number of beheadings by 70% --- see yer link , see the last paragraph in your link that describes the criminal or violent revolutionary actions of your beloved ' 14 ' that were beheaded BPriester .
What´s your point?
---------------------------------------------------- simply that the 14 that were beheaded were violent criminals or revolutionaries that the 'saudis' decided deserved beheading according to 'saudi' law . See your link , see the last paragraph BPreister .

What´s your point?
---------------------------------------------------- simply that the 14 that were beheaded were violent criminals or revolutionaries that the 'saudis' decided deserved beheading according to 'saudi' law . See your link , see the last paragraph BPreister .

I am even more fascinate by Capt. Blei's assertion that it is the USA that
sponsors the HEAD CHOPPING For the record----70% rise does
SEEM like a lot for the arithmetic impaired---------but the actual absolute
numbers are virtually insignificant-----starting number is fairly insignificant
in terms of historic PURGES in muslim governments ------like that of the mass
murderer BAATHIST SADDAM HUSSEIN and the Baathist slobs Hafez and
Bashar ASSAD and even the very recent aggrandizement of power by
CALIPHATIST NAZI DOG---ERDOGAN----

What´s your point?

I am even more fascinate by Capt. Blei's assertion that it is the USA that
sponsors the HEAD CHOPPING For the record----70% rise does
SEEM like a lot for the arithmetic impaired---------but the actual absolute
numbers are virtually insignificant-----starting number is fairly insignificant
in terms of historic PURGES in muslim governments ------like that of the mass
murderer BAATHIST SADDAM HUSSEIN and the Baathist slobs Hafez and
Bashar ASSAD and even the very recent aggrandizement of power by
CALIPHATIST NAZI DOG---ERDOGAN----
Saudirosie goes mad in my Saudi Arabia threads. It´s always the same with her :D

Forum List

Back