MAGA, Truth Serum

But always correct, until, magically now, and when the polls, during the depth of covid, showed a record number of voters happy with what the then administration had done over 4 years.

And all you can produce is pure bullshit, not backed up by statistics you are supposed to be an expert in.

You are a joke.

According to your logic, the Lions can't win next week because they've never made it to a Super Bowl.

According to your logic, the Lions can't win next week because they've never made it to a Super Bowl.

According to his logic Trump lost 2016 because prior to that year nobody had lost more than 4 bellwether counties and won the election, Trump did it with losing 14.

Also, according to his logic Trump lost 2016 because Hilary was ahead in the polls yet Trump won.

Yet Trump won the walk in votes in all 50 States!

Like I said it's as if someone put together "the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”

52% of the "vote" but only 16% of the counties and only 1 of 19 Bellwethers....that's a statistical impossibility
You're no statistician

He's a statistician
1705957159332.gif

And he's laughing his ass off at you.

Dirt don't vote.

The problem with bellwether counties is there is no set definition, there is set rule how long they have to be correct to gain this status.

One of the "bellwether counties" Clinton lost in 1996 had only been right for the previous 3 elections.

How many elections in a row do they have to be correct about to gain this mythical status as a bellwether county?

What fraud in 2020, FruitLoops?
The fraud disagreed with and debunked by the two companies TRUMP PAID to find corruption AND COULDN'T, the Cyber Ninjas, Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's White House staff, Trump's White House lawyers, Trump's campaign manager, Trump cybersecurity officials, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General.

Oh, and these conservative attorneys:

He won the election. You've been conned. Sorry.

These people agree with me:

The two companies TRUMP PAID to find corruption AND COULDN'T, the Cyber Ninjas, Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's White House staff, Trump's White House lawyers, Trump's campaign manager, Trump cybersecurity officials, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General.
Yeah but.............wait..........are you saying Italian satellites didn't change any votes? What about the bamboo in the ballot paper? C'mon. I know for sure Don would never lie.

It would be helpful if we could inject some candor into our politics right about now. In all seriousness, I think that if hardcore Trump supporters drank some truth serum and you asked them about this, they would respond with something like:

"I don't care about the law. America is so far gone that the only way to save it is by breaking any laws that need to be broken to save it. Even if we have to ignore the Constitution temporarily. The Left has beaten us, and we can't figure out how to recover. So fuck it. I support Trump & Co. doing whatever it takes, no matter what laws are broken. It's Hail Mary Pass time. This is it".

Y'know what? I could actually respect that. I disagree with it, I think there are better answers, but I can at least respect it. But I can't respect this constant, weaselly spin and deflection and fantasy and paranoia and bullshit.

what laws are they breaking? What laws do you anticipate them breaking ?

Forum List

Back