Made in God’s image. Yuk. Not me thanks.

My personal belief, is that there are no deities.

Always good to see a realist. You are a lucky duck indeed.

Regards
DL
Gnostic Christians believe in the existence of God. They actually believe in the existence of two gods; one good and one evil.

So I find it funny that you pretend to be a Gnostic Christian.

Really?

What are the names of these two gods I am supposed to believe in?

Last time I looked, there was only one, but we are not defining that work the same way.

Yours is a supernatural genocidal prick while mine is not.

Your trolling and constant lying shows the superiority of mine.

Regards
DL

GNOSTIC VIEW
GOD
- There are two opposing Gods: the supreme, spiritual, unknown Father who is distant from the world and revealed only by Christ; and the subordinate, ignorant, and evil creator of the world (Demiurge).

WORLD - The material world crafted by the Demiurge is evil and keeps the spiritual ones from perfection. It must perish and be escaped.

:lol:

Dualism: Gnostics believed that the world was divided into the physical and spiritual realms. The created, material world (matter) is evil, and therefore in opposition to the world of the spirit, and that only the spirit is good. Adherents of Gnosticism often constructed an evil, lesser god and beings of the Old Testament to explain the creation of the world (matter) and considered Jesus Christ a wholly spiritual God.

God: Gnostic writings often describe God as incomprehensible and unknowable. This idea conflicts with Christianity’s concept of a personal God who desires a relationship with human beings. Gnostics also separate the inferior god of creation from the superior god of redemption.

:rofl:

Thanks for educating the public in your lying way.

Thanks for showing that your first statement on our two (believed in gods) was a lie.

Christian liars are one of the reasons that Gnostic Christians are known as the only good Christians.

We are also way more moral as we reject your genocidal son murdering prick.

Regards
DL

" Motivation And Serendipity "

* Melodramatic Relevance *

Thanks for showing that your first statement on our two (believed in gods) was a lie.
Christian liars are one of the reasons that Gnostic Christians are known as the only good Christians.

Regards
DL
The byzantine empire was founded upon militarism and christianity was assimilated into it and there is not a directive in the gospel to kill to establish its religious polity .

Surah 9:111 - Indeed, God has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties [in exchange] for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of God, so they kill and are killed. [It is] a true promise [binding] upon Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur’ān. And who is truer to his covenant than God? So rejoice in your transaction which you have contracted. And it is that which is the great attainment.

Always good to see a realist. You are a lucky duck indeed.

Regards
DL
Gnostic Christians believe in the existence of God. They actually believe in the existence of two gods; one good and one evil.

So I find it funny that you pretend to be a Gnostic Christian.

Really?

What are the names of these two gods I am supposed to believe in?

Last time I looked, there was only one, but we are not defining that work the same way.

Yours is a supernatural genocidal prick while mine is not.

Your trolling and constant lying shows the superiority of mine.

Regards
DL

GNOSTIC VIEW
GOD
- There are two opposing Gods: the supreme, spiritual, unknown Father who is distant from the world and revealed only by Christ; and the subordinate, ignorant, and evil creator of the world (Demiurge).

WORLD - The material world crafted by the Demiurge is evil and keeps the spiritual ones from perfection. It must perish and be escaped.

:lol:

Dualism: Gnostics believed that the world was divided into the physical and spiritual realms. The created, material world (matter) is evil, and therefore in opposition to the world of the spirit, and that only the spirit is good. Adherents of Gnosticism often constructed an evil, lesser god and beings of the Old Testament to explain the creation of the world (matter) and considered Jesus Christ a wholly spiritual God.

God: Gnostic writings often describe God as incomprehensible and unknowable. This idea conflicts with Christianity’s concept of a personal God who desires a relationship with human beings. Gnostics also separate the inferior god of creation from the superior god of redemption.

:rofl:

Regards
DL
This is too funny. I just provided the links to the beliefs of Gnostic Christians and you are calling me a liar?

Dude, you just got busted. You got caught red handed.

Here are some more beliefs of Gnostic Christians.

"...In the Gnostic Christian tradition, Christ is seen as a divine being which has taken human form in order to lead humanity back to the Light..."

there is not a directive in the gospel to kill to establish its religious polity .

Yahweh had the Jews kill many to get them their homeland and Jesus says that all who do not bow to him when he returns will be murdered.

Read your bible before making statements that your bible belies.

You do not want to be seen as the usual lying Christians.

Regards
DL

For someone that doesn't believe in any God, the OP sure seems to hate what doesn't exist.
How about just letting folks believe what they want as we puny humans really don't have a clue either way? :dunno:
are you joking???
....the believers go to our HOMES!!!!!!! house to house trying to force their beliefs on people

How about just letting folks believe what they want as we puny humans really don't have a clue either way?
No one has forced their religious beliefs on me.

Typically I find those that are religious to be less of condescending assholes than angry Atheists.

Really?

Follow me to see how vile believers in the genocidal and infanticidal Yahweh really are. What else would one expect from homophobes who put sex above love and misogynous insecure men who would deny women equality.

**Whenever a man believes that he has the exact truth from God, there is in that man no spirit of compromise. He has not the modesty born of the imperfections of human nature; he has the arrogance of theological certainty and the tyranny born of ignorant assurance. Believing himself to be the slave of God, he imitates his master, and of all tyrants the worst is a slave in power-Robert Green Ingersoll

Regards
DL
Guess which of the two above I posted you come off across as?
I see absolutely zero difference in your posts regarding your truth measured in an absolute over the pamphlet carrier randomly knocking on doors measuring his truth in an absolute.

Many people are spiritual regardless of and/or lacking organized religion and make their measure of their own truth somewhere in between those absolutes. That is what EVERYONE needs to learn to accept.

Yahweh, it is written, created us in his image.

He is described as a vile genocidal and infanticidal god, a demiurge to us Gnostics Christians, and is responsible for a religion that has become homophobic and misogynous and who grew Christianity by inquisitions and murder.

This is not surprising given that so many of Christianity’s moral tenets are immoral. Christianity lacks moral tenets with which to convert. It takes pressure and force to believe the weird Christian take on the otherwise decent Jewish beginnings of their religion and god. Christians should have usurped some decent god as without Midrash, Yahweh is more like an evil Satan than a good god.

If you think you are created in Yahweh’s image, and able to do his evil and good deeds, are you happy about it?

If you do not think you are up to Yahweh’s evil ways, are you happy about it?

Regards
DL
All of the Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity and Islam) believe that we humans are made in their deity's image. Those who wrote the original texts, no doubt decided this, based upon the fact that our species is the highest form of life on the planet (and that isn't saying much) and thus, due to our own inflated egos, we must certainly look like the creator.
However, as these three religions only make up a portion of the religions being practiced, many religions don't have we mere humans as looking like a deity. One of the Hindu's main gods is Ganesha, a pot-bellied elephant. The king of their gods is, Indra, a four-armed male. Buddhism, while lumped with religions, is more a philosophy, without the need of a deity, although people do bring their own religion into it.
But, do we look like a deity? If there were a deity, I suspect that it would simply be a force, with no form, as we can't see it.
You say that deity has no form but that man would have been created in God's image because man has form?

Did I read that right?
Well, GOD is Triune and man is triune. Man has a body, soul, and spirit. The GODHEAD is Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Messiah is the one who repeatedly assumes a human form.
Yes, perhaps. I'm not sure about his appearing in human form more than once, though.

Christ was the rock who followed Israel in her exploits, as Paul affirmed (1 Cor 10:4-5), and the rock who followed Israel after his resurrection (the new Israel, to be sure), as occurrences of those encounters attest to. Though resurrected in body, his body appears to be shedding any semblance of human form and taking on his divine form again.

He came in the flesh for one purpose: to conquer sin. All his other comings are for other reasons.

" Pursuit Of A Sanctuary "

* Limited In Scope *

Yahweh had the Jews kill many to get them their homeland
The torah is not the gospel .

Killing to assure genetic continuance has long been a way of the world , and assimilation in a geographic region with the establishment of a religious polity was implemented as a device to greater ensure that genetic continuance .

The scope for conquest to establish a reservation for those peoples and its religious polity was not expansionist or globalist in its expectations .

* Abstraction *
and Jesus says that all who do not bow to him when he returns will be murdered.
The meaning of an after life means to literally pass on ones genetic identity through ones offspring .

Allusions to a return of " christ " would only be a literal emulation of its expected behavior within social constructs .

* Logical Fallacy Of Appeal To Authority *
Regards
DL
Include citations not non specific conjecture .

For someone that doesn't believe in any God, the OP sure seems to hate what doesn't exist.
How about just letting folks believe what they want as we puny humans really don't have a clue either way? :dunno:
are you joking???
....the believers go to our HOMES!!!!!!! house to house trying to force their beliefs on people

How about just letting folks believe what they want as we puny humans really don't have a clue either way?

Typically I find those that are religious to be less of condescending assholes than angry Atheists.
......wrong--you fkd up big time....I never once had an ''atheist'' come to my house preaching

Typically I find those that are atheist to be less of condescending assholes than angry believers

" Pursuit Of A Sanctuary "

* Limited In Scope *

Yahweh had the Jews kill many to get them their homeland
The torah is not the gospel .

Killing to assure genetic continuance has long been a way of the world , and assimilation in a geographic region with the establishment of a religious polity was implemented as a device to greater ensure that genetic continuance .

The scope for conquest to establish a reservation for those peoples and its religious polity was not expansionist or globalist in its expectations .

* Abstraction *
and Jesus says that all who do not bow to him when he returns will be murdered.
The meaning of an after life means to literally pass on ones genetic identity through ones offspring .

Allusions to a return of " christ " would only be a literal emulation of its expected behavior within social constructs .

* Logical Fallacy Of Appeal To Authority *
Regards
DL
Include citations not non specific conjecture .

The Torah is the O.T. and shows a genocidal prick of a god if Midrash is ignored.

If I have to quote where the genocide of man hapens when Jesus returns, you do not know the dogma well enough for me to bother with you. Armageddon ring a bell?

Regards
DL

are you joking???

......wrong--you fkd up big time....I never once had an ''atheist'' come to my house preaching

Typically I find those that are atheist to be less of condescending assholes than angry believers
Must suck where you live.
Last guy to show up at my door in the last ten years was selling windows.
Oh wait, there was that Steak guy too.
My bad.

are you joking???

My bad.
....you fkd up and KNOW it by saying why don't you let folks believe what they want to......
..and we are not the angry ones--the believers are

are you joking???

My bad.
....you fkd up and KNOW it by saying why don't you let folks believe what they want to......
You appear angered.

are you joking???

My bad.
You appear angered.
You appear angered.
you can see me????!!!!!!!!!!!???????

Guess which of the two above I posted you come off across as?

I know and do not care, as I am dealing with a bunch of religious fascist bastards who are denying women and gays equality.

I have become my enemy so as to fight his way. Just without the murder.

Both Christianity and Islam, slave holding ideologies, have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Gnostic Christians did in the past, and I am proudly continuing that tradition and honest irrefutable evaluation based on morality.

Humanity centered religions, good? Yes. Esoteric ecumenist Gnostic Christianity being the best of these.

Supernaturally based religions, evil? Yes. Islam and Christianity being the worst of these.

Yo support Christianity is to support genocide as good justice.

Regards
DL

He is described as a vile genocidal and infanticidal god, a demiurge to us Gnostics Christians, and is responsible for a religion that has become homophobic and misogynous and who grew Christianity by inquisitions and murder.

This is not surprising given that so many of Christianity’s moral tenets are immoral. Christianity lacks moral tenets with which to convert. It takes pressure and force to believe the weird Christian take on the otherwise decent Jewish beginnings of their religion and god. Christians should have usurped some decent god as without Midrash, Yahweh is more like an evil Satan than a good god.

If you think you are created in Yahweh’s image, and able to do his evil and good deeds, are you happy about it?

Regards
DL
Your "gOd" created the mask. F'em
lets-play-burka-or-trash-bag-denmark-citizens-are-now-33735447.png

Yo support Christianity is to support genocide as good justice.
Wow. That's a stretch.
Actually I was just taking a break from changing wheel bearings on my boat trailer.

Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.
Another stretch. Again you appear no different than any other claiming to know the word of Jesus.

If you think Jesus would condone inquisitions and jihads, then you cannot see him as a moral man.

Change your seals as well or the water will fry your new bearings fairly quickly should water seep in. Do not use more than the minimum of grease a s that created a heat trap.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
Your "gOd" created the mask. F'em
lets-play-burka-or-trash-bag-denmark-citizens-are-now-33735447.png

Not my god. He does not hate women nearly enough to hamper them as shown.

Pity is what my god feels when he sees inequality and discrimination without a just cause.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back