Made in God’s image. Yuk. Not me thanks.

" Bias Of Affiliations Illustrating Definitive Lines "

* Legitimate Aggression And Creed Of Individualism Entitled Through Citizenship *

I know and do not care, as I am dealing with a bunch of religious fascist bastards who are denying women and gays equality.
Those promoting equality often confuse equal protection from government with equal endowment through government , as the two are not the same .

* Rigorous Rules Necessary For Discussion *

By definition , violence is illegitimate aggression , while self defense against violence is legitimate aggression .

According to theory for individualism , a definition of illegitimate aggression may be a valid threat to implement aggression , or an actual implementation of aggression , against the elements of self ownership ( free roam , free association , progeny ) or self determination ( private property , willful intents - contracts ) .

A negative wright is a law phrased as a proscription for authoritarian action by government , whereby one obtains a negative liberty from government to act freely without its interference .

A positive wright is a law phrased as a prescription for authoritarian action by government , whereby one may obtain a negative liberty from other individuals to act freely without their interference , or whereby one may obtain a positive liberty from other individuals to not act freely without their interference .

Thus individuals would be equally protected to privately practice behavior of creed within ethical constructs of non violence principles .

* Equal Protection Against Illegitimate Aggression *

All individual members of a collective state are entitled to equal protection against illegitimate aggression when its constitution includes non violence principles as part of the social civil contract .

One may exercise the self determination element of individualism by not being prohibited through government from free use of private property , by entering into valid contracts , or by exercising power of attorney , or by exercising writs of willful intent .

* Legitimate Aggression Against Equal Endowment *

A purpose for extending social security coverage to spouses is account for procreation in a traditional family where a female as a home maker does not enter the employment market and is consequently allowed to receive social security dispensations based upon contributions from the male spouse .

Why would a lexicon of bread winner and home maker apply to individuals whose social civil contract ( civil union ) is physically unfounded in procreation ?

Last edited:
" Bias Of Affiliations Illustrating Definitive Lines "

* Legitimate Aggression And Creed Of Individualism Entitled Through Citizenship *

I know and do not care, as I am dealing with a bunch of religious fascist bastards who are denying women and gays equality.
Those promoting equality often confuse equal protection from government with equal endowment through government , as the two are not the same .

* Rigorous Rules Necessary For Discussion *

By definition , violence is illegitimate aggression , while self defense against violence is legitimate aggression .

According to theory for individualism , a definition of illegitimate aggression may be a valid threat to implement aggression , or an actual implementation of aggression , against the elements of self ownership ( free roam , free association , progeny ) or self determination ( private property , willful intents - contracts ) .

A negative wright is a law phrased as a proscription for authoritarian action by government , whereby one obtains a negative liberty from government to act freely without its interference .

A positive wright is a law phrased as a prescription for authoritarian action by government , whereby one may obtain a negative liberty from other individuals to act freely without their interference , or whereby one may obtain a positive liberty from other individuals to not act freely without their interference .

Thus individuals would be equally protected to privately practice behavior of creed within ethical constructs of non violence principles .

* Equal Protection Against Illegitimate Aggression *

All individual members of a collective state are entitled to equal protection against illegitimate aggression when its constitution includes non violence principles as part of the social civil contract .

One may exercise the self determination element of individualism by not being prohibited through government from free use of private property , by entering into valid contracts , or by exercising power of attorney , or by exercising writs of willful intent .

* Legitimate Aggression Against Equal Endowment *

A purpose for extending social security coverage to spouses is account for procreation in a traditional family where a female as a home maker does not enter the employment market and is consequently allowed to receive social security dispensations based upon contributions from the male spouse .

Why would a lexicon of bread winner and home maker apply to individuals whose social civil contract ( civil union ) is physically unfounded in procreation ?

Informative, but Christians will ignore it all and continue to discriminate against women and gays without a just cause.

Their god hates everyone they do. A great match given Yahweh's genocidal nature.

Regards
DL

" Inquiring About Mythology When Deities Were Celestial Bodies "

* Questioning The Consistency Of Deistic Paradigm *

The Torah is the O.T. and shows a genocidal prick of a god if Midrash is ignored.
If I have to quote where the genocide of man hapens when Jesus returns, you do not know the dogma well enough for me to bother with you. Armageddon ring a bell?
Regards
DL
Does there appear to be a personification of hexagonal saturn ( jehovah , demiurge ) and morning start venus ( lucifer ) within gnosticism ?

Consider a tale of nomad star gazers ascribing that venus was a god cast down from high heaven , given that the crescent moon and " star " are symbols of sin mythology and luciferianism .

According to Petrement, Valentinus represented a moderation of the anti-Judaism of the earlier Hellenized teachers; the demiurge, widely regarded as a mythological depiction of the Old Testament God of the Hebrews (i.e. Jehova), is depicted as more ignorant than evil.[114]

Luciferianism is a belief system that venerates the essential characteristics that are affixed to Lucifer. The tradition, influenced by Gnosticism, usually reveres Lucifer not as the devil, but as a destroyer, a guardian, liberator,[1] light bringer or guiding spirit to darkness,[2] or even the true god as opposed to Jehovah.[3]

Crescents appearing together with a star or stars are a common feature of Sumerian iconography, the crescent usually being associated with the moon god Sin (Nanna) and the star with Ishtar (Inanna, i.e. Venus), often placed alongside the sun disk of Shamash.[6][7] In Late Bronze Age Canaan, star and crescent moon motifs are also found on Moabite name seals.[8]

Thyatira: From this church, those who overcome until the end, will be given power over the nations in order to dash them to pieces with the rule of a rod of iron; they will also be given the "morning star." (2:18–29)
  1. Praised for their works, love, service, faith, and patience.
  2. Admonished to repent for allowing a "prophetess" to promote sexual immorality and to eat things sacrificed to idols.
As one of the brightest objects in the sky, Venus has been a major fixture in human culture for as long as records have existed. It has been made sacred to gods of many cultures, and has been a prime inspiration for writers and poets as the morning star and evening star. Venus was the first planet to have its motions plotted across the sky, as early as the second millennium BC.[24]

Saturnalia was an ancient Roman festival in honour of the god Saturn, held on 17 December of the Julian calendar and later expanded with festivities through to 23 December. Saturnalia was characterized by role reversals and behavioral license.[5] Slaves were treated to a banquet of the kind usually enjoyed by their masters.[5]

The Mishna and Talmud (Avodah Zara 8a) describe a pagan festival called Saturnura which occurs for eight days before the winter solstice. It is followed for eight days after the solstice with a festival called Kalenda culminating with the Kalends of January. The Talmud ascribes the origins of this festival to Adam, who saw that the days were getting shorter and thought it was punishment for his sin. He was afraid that the world was returning to the chaos and emptiness that existed before creation. He sat and fasted for eight days. Once he saw that the days were getting longer again he realized that this was the natural cycle of the world, so made eight days of celebration. The Talmud states that this festival was later turned into a pagan festival. Later on in the page, the Talmud calls it Saturnalia. [95]
[96]

Day time gods and night time gods are frequently deities of an "upper world" or "celestial world" opposed to the "netherworld" and earth ruled by other gods (underworld and earth gods are collectively known as chthonic deities).

The tripartite division of the world into sky/heaven/upper, earth/middle, and under/nether/lower seems to be a universal feature of all human religions.[citation needed] Sea gods may be included with chthonic deities or form a separate, third category. Water, both fresh and salt, is often associated with the earth/underworld, giving rise to an alternate tripartite division of sky, land, and sea, where sea seemingly takes the place of the underworld.

These terms were originally used in the geocentric cosmology of Claudius Ptolemy to differentiate as inferior those planets (Mercury and Venus) whose epicycle remained co-linear with the Earth and Sun, and as superior those planets (Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn) that did not.[1]

220px-PIA20513_-_Basking_in_Light.jpg

* Eschatology Indeterminate In Time With Inevitability *

The " book of revelation " applies a common genre for ultimate contests of good versus evil with a motif that good ultimately triumphs over evil .

Events that could cause malthusian collapse are of interest as allusions to ages starring meteorites hurling down from heaven hitting the earth triggering earthquakes , volcanos , blankets of darkness ( crop death , starvation ) and ice ace changes in the environmental are of interest .

Much mentioned is bound to occur when andromeda and milky way galaxies collide in four billion years , though one would not need to suppose as far in the future to be concerned with disturbances in the kuipier belt or the theoretical ort cloud .

The Kuiper belt is distinct from the theoretical Oort cloud, which is a thousand times more distant and is mostly spherical. The objects within the Kuiper belt, together with the members of the scattered disc and any potential Hills cloud or Oort cloud objects, are collectively referred to as trans-Neptunian objects (TNOs).[12] Pluto is the largest and most massive member of the Kuiper belt, and the largest and the second-most-massive known TNO, surpassed only by Eris in the scattered disc.[a]

The Andromeda Galaxy is approaching the Milky Way at about 110 kilometres per second (68 miles per second).[112] It has been measured approaching relative to the Sun at around 300 km/s (190 mi/s)[1] as the Sun orbits around the center of the galaxy at a speed of approximately 225 km/s (140 mi/s). Andromeda Galaxy's tangential or sideways velocity with respect to the Milky Way is relatively much smaller than the approaching velocity and therefore it is expected to collide directly with the Milky Way in about 4 billion years. A likely outcome of the collision is that the galaxies will merge to form a giant elliptical galaxy[114] or perhaps even a large disc galaxy.[19] Such events are frequent among the galaxies in galaxy groups. The fate of the Earth and the Solar System in the event of a collision is currently unknown. Before the galaxies merge, there is a small chance that the Solar System could be ejected from the Milky Way or join the Andromeda Galaxy.[115]

1920px-PIA17046_-_Voyager_1_Goes_Interstellar.jpg

Last edited:
Does there appear to be a personification of hexagonal saturn ( jehovah , demiurge ) and morning start venus ( lucifer ) within gnosticism ?

Not that I know of.

We do not hold any supernatural beliefs. Our historical focus, and my own penchants, have me focusing on morals that had the ancients call Yahweh a vile demiurge.

We are also not literalists of our own myths and use them as talking points only, even as some of our works can be taken literally.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christians believe in two Gods :lol:

Pretty soon everyone will be point this out to this liar.

Made in God’s image. Yuk. Not me thanks.

Yahweh, it is written, created us in his image.

He is described as a vile genocidal and infanticidal god, a demiurge to us Gnostics Christians, and is responsible for a religion that has become homophobic and misogynous and who grew Christianity by inquisitions and murder.

This is not surprising given that so many of Christianity’s moral tenets are immoral. Christianity lacks moral tenets with which to convert. It takes pressure and force to believe the weird Christian take on the otherwise decent Jewish beginnings of their religion and god. Christians should have usurped some decent god as without Midrash, Yahweh is more like an evil Satan than a good god.

If you think you are created in Yahweh’s image, and able to do his evil and good deeds, are you happy about it?

If you do not think you are up to Yahweh’s evil ways, are you happy about it?

Regards
DL
Another Vile anti Christian Communist :banghead: Thanks goodness for the ignore function:smoke:

Gnostic Christians believe in two Gods :lol:

Pretty soon everyone will be point this out to this liar.

Yet you are too stupid to name them.

Regards
DL
I've named them many times; the God of the OT and the God of the NT.

But all anyone has to do is google Gnostic Christian beliefs and they will discover that you aren't one, poser.

For someone that doesn't believe in any God, the OP sure seems to hate what doesn't exist.
How about just letting folks believe what they want as we puny humans really don't have a clue either way? :dunno:
are you joking???
....the believers go to our HOMES!!!!!!! house to house trying to force their beliefs on people

How about just letting folks believe what they want as we puny humans really don't have a clue either way?
No one has forced their religious beliefs on me.

Typically I find those that are religious to be less of condescending assholes than angry Atheists.
......wrong--you fkd up big time....I never once had an ''atheist'' come to my house preaching

Typically I find those that are atheist to be less of condescending assholes than angry believers
They (atheists) don't need to go door to door when they have students brainwashed into accepting that there is no GOD necessary for life to exist, and everything is merely accidental ------- through propaganda they promote in PUBLIC EDUCATION without any rebuttal allowed from those who believe in GOD working at such institutions... I don't believe that I am condescending, simply concerned that many people are being manipulated to accept governmental guidelines without any godly consideration, and I believe it shows in what is happening throughout society today.

For someone that doesn't believe in any God, the OP sure seems to hate what doesn't exist.
How about just letting folks believe what they want as we puny humans really don't have a clue either way? :dunno:
are you joking???
....the believers go to our HOMES!!!!!!! house to house trying to force their beliefs on people

How about just letting folks believe what they want as we puny humans really don't have a clue either way?

Typically I find those that are religious to be less of condescending assholes than angry Atheists.
......wrong--you fkd up big time....I never once had an ''atheist'' come to my house preaching

Typically I find those that are atheist to be less of condescending assholes than angry believers
They (atheists) don't need to go door to door when they have students brainwashed into accepting that there is no GOD necessary for life to exist, and everything is merely accidental ------- through propaganda they promote in PUBLIC EDUCATION without any rebuttal allowed from those who believe in GOD working at such institutions... I don't believe that I am condescending, simply concerned that many people are being manipulated to accept governmental guidelines without any godly consideration, and I believe it shows in what is happening throughout society today.
......total babble crap relating to the point: believers harass people a lot more than ''atheists'''...stop trying to double talk it

are you joking???

......total babble crap relating to the point: believers harass people a lot more than ''atheists'''...stop trying to double talk it
The real difference is that what Christians say makes some people squirm and others ponder --- while what Atheists have to say makes some people feel that perhaps they should be doing a better job at raising their kids.

are you joking???

The real difference is that what Christians say makes some people squirm and others ponder --- while what Atheists have to say makes some people feel that perhaps they should be doing a better job at raising their kids.
hahahhahaha-----ok....................you have no evidence at all = babble

are you joking???

AH! But you're evidence --- Mister Babylon !

are you joking???

AH! But you're evidence --- Mister Babylon !
that's babble crap also---still no evidence

New Topics

Forum List

Back