Made in God’s image. Yuk. Not me thanks.

Yahweh, it is written, created us in his image.

He is described as a vile genocidal and infanticidal god, a demiurge to us Gnostics Christians, and is responsible for a religion that has become homophobic and misogynous and who grew Christianity by inquisitions and murder.

This is not surprising given that so many of Christianity’s moral tenets are immoral. Christianity lacks moral tenets with which to convert. It takes pressure and force to believe the weird Christian take on the otherwise decent Jewish beginnings of their religion and god. Christians should have usurped some decent god as without Midrash, Yahweh is more like an evil Satan than a good god.

If you think you are created in Yahweh’s image, and able to do his evil and good deeds, are you happy about it?

If you do not think you are up to Yahweh’s evil ways, are you happy about it?

Regards
DL
All of the Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity and Islam) believe that we humans are made in their deity's image. Those who wrote the original texts, no doubt decided this, based upon the fact that our species is the highest form of life on the planet (and that isn't saying much) and thus, due to our own inflated egos, we must certainly look like the creator.
However, as these three religions only make up a portion of the religions being practiced, many religions don't have we mere humans as looking like a deity. One of the Hindu's main gods is Ganesha, a pot-bellied elephant. The king of their gods is, Indra, a four-armed male. Buddhism, while lumped with religions, is more a philosophy, without the need of a deity, although people do bring their own religion into it.
But, do we look like a deity? If there were a deity, I suspect that it would simply be a force, with no form, as we can't see it.
My personal belief, is that there are no deities.
You say that deity has no form but that man would have been created in God's image because man has form?

Did I read that right?

So essentially your entire premise is based upon a lie.

All that is Christian is based on a myth, which is not true and thus a lie.

Prove me wrong.

Regards
DL
Much of the text in the Dead Sea Scrolls are fiction, with some actual occurrences (battles that took place) included.

I read all the holy books as fiction.

Given all the translations from language to language and the distortions and errors in it, I think one would be foolish to read it otherwise. Even if based on first hand knowledge, it is still subjective knowledge.

This is not to say there is no value in the myth. There is, but as myth or analogy to reality.

Regards
DL

Saying that the created was made in the image of the creator is just kinda common sense.

??

If all is created in god's image, and he created everything, that everything is in god's image, including every germ and virus that afflicts man.

Yahweh looks like all the parasites that afflict us.

Nice way for you to think of god.

Regards
DL
That's a helluva way to show your appreciation and gratitude for God creating existence.

You must see existence as bad. I feel sorry for you.

Saying that the created was made in the image of the creator is just kinda common sense.

??

If all is created in god's image, and he created everything, that everything is in god's image, including every germ and virus that afflicts man.

Yahweh looks like all the parasites that afflict us.

Nice way for you to think of god.

Regards
DL
Man is created in God's image.

Can't you read?

Always good to see a realist. You are a lucky duck indeed.

Regards
DL
Gnostic Christians believe in the existence of God. They actually believe in the existence of two gods; one good and one evil.

So I find it funny that you pretend to be a Gnostic Christian.

Really?

What are the names of these two gods I am supposed to believe in?

Last time I looked, there was only one, but we are not defining that work the same way.

Yours is a supernatural genocidal prick while mine is not.

Your trolling and constant lying shows the superiority of mine.

Regards
DL

Always good to see a realist. You are a lucky duck indeed.

Regards
DL
Gnostic Christians believe in the existence of God. They actually believe in the existence of two gods; one good and one evil.

So I find it funny that you pretend to be a Gnostic Christian.

Really?

What are the names of these two gods I am supposed to believe in?

Last time I looked, there was only one, but we are not defining that work the same way.

Yours is a supernatural genocidal prick while mine is not.

Your trolling and constant lying shows the superiority of mine.

Regards
DL

GNOSTIC VIEW
GOD
- There are two opposing Gods: the supreme, spiritual, unknown Father who is distant from the world and revealed only by Christ; and the subordinate, ignorant, and evil creator of the world (Demiurge).

WORLD - The material world crafted by the Demiurge is evil and keeps the spiritual ones from perfection. It must perish and be escaped.

:lol:

Dualism: Gnostics believed that the world was divided into the physical and spiritual realms. The created, material world (matter) is evil, and therefore in opposition to the world of the spirit, and that only the spirit is good. Adherents of Gnosticism often constructed an evil, lesser god and beings of the Old Testament to explain the creation of the world (matter) and considered Jesus Christ a wholly spiritual God.

God: Gnostic writings often describe God as incomprehensible and unknowable. This idea conflicts with Christianity’s concept of a personal God who desires a relationship with human beings. Gnostics also separate the inferior god of creation from the superior god of redemption.

:rofl:

greatestiam is a lying POS.gif

For someone that doesn't believe in any God, the OP sure seems to hate what doesn't exist.
How about just letting folks believe what they want as we puny humans really don't have a clue either way? :dunno:
are you joking???
....the believers go to our HOMES!!!!!!! house to house trying to force their beliefs on people

How about just letting folks believe what they want as we puny humans really don't have a clue either way?
No one has forced their religious beliefs on me.

Typically I find those that are religious to be less of condescending assholes than angry Atheists.

* Freak Show Images Of Hue Mammon Apes *

* Weighs Of The Word And Success Criteria For Survival *

He is described as a vile genocidal and infanticidal god, a demiurge to us Gnostics Christians, and is responsible for a religion that has become homophobic and misogynous and who grew Christianity by inquisitions and murder.
This is not surprising given that so many of Christianity’s moral tenets are immoral. Christianity lacks moral tenets with which to convert. It takes pressure and force to believe the weird Christian take on the otherwise decent Jewish beginnings of their religion and god. Christians should have usurped some decent god as without Midrash, Yahweh is more like an evil Satan than a good god.
If you think you are created in Yahweh’s image, and able to do his evil and good deeds, are you happy about it?
Regards
DL
Supposing a sapient being devised a garden east of eden where in hue mammon resides as an image of itself , then would such a sapient being also be bound with procreation and genetic continuance to perpetuate its own sentience , sapience and introspection ?

Where pleasures of the flesh are available , cramming feces into ones phallus is hardly a matter of phobia any more than denying that procreation is a means by which sentience and sapience of introspection are perpetuated so that a strong anthropic principle can be validated .

The elevated purview for aggression and domination by males originates as a primal nature from an anxiety for not knowing with absolute certainty that offspring from that of a female is in fact their own , whereas such an anxiety is requite in females .

* Promoting Endemic Growth Versus Immigration Replacement *

Who maintains affiliations to account for numerical representation and regional occupation for the disparate Y haploid clads correlated with kindred through phenotype - Y chromosome - Wikipedia ?

Family policy in Hungary refers to government measures in order to increase the national birthrate and stop the decline of Hungary's population. Hungary's family policy seeks to make childcare economically easier for new parents.
May one presume deism or deities as potential states charged from common mind ?

* Genetic Religions Of Torahnism And Qurayshism *

An invocation of ha shem imports genetic continuance as necessary for continuation of an eponymous patriarchal lineage , where an edict of creed as religion directs that descendants of an eponymous patriarchal lineage immigrate to and be bound with a geographic region .

Even within the levant region when japhetic byzantine ruled there , descendants for a patriarchal lineage of eponymous isaac were following an edict from tenet to coalesce and collaborate by immigration to establish a religious polity for perpetuation of a kindred Y haploid , irrespective of X haploid though mu ham ad is an hamitic reference to X haploid .

The list of 70 names introduces for the first time a number of well known ethnonyms and toponyms important to biblical geography,[3] such as Noah's three sons Shem, Ham and Japheth, from which 18th century German scholars at the Göttingen School of History derived the race terminology Semites, Hamites and Japhetites.

Semites, Semitic peoples or Semitic cultures was a term for an ethnic, cultural or racial group.[2][3][4][5]
First used in the 1770s by members of the Göttingen School of History, this Biblical terminology for race was derived from Shem (Hebrew: שם‎), one of the three sons of Noah in the Book of Genesis,[9] together with the parallel terms Hamites and Japhetites.

Hashem is a title used in Judaism to refer to God. It is also a given name and surname, common in Muslim societies.
In Judaism, HaShem (lit. 'the Name') is used to refer to God, particularly as an epithet for the Tetragrammaton, when avoiding God's more formal title, Adonai ('my master').

* Legalism Of Nomian Versus Non Nomian *

An establishment for the nomian , genetic , religions of torahnism and qurayshism within the respective city states of israel and hajez ( the barrier ) are limited in scope , though orchestrations to establish such religious polities may be more broad in scope .

A logical antonym to nomian legalism is antinomianism of which christianity purportedly ascribes .

Antinomianism (Ancient Greek: ἀντί, "against" and νόμος, "law") is any view which rejects laws or legalism and argues against moral, religious or social norms (Latin: mores), or is at least considered to do so.[1] The term has both religious and secular meanings.
In some Christian belief systems, an antinomian is one who takes the principle of salvation by faith and divine grace to the point of asserting that the saved are not bound to follow the moral law contained in the Ten Commandments.[2][3]
The distinction between antinomian and other Christian views on moral law is that antinomians believe that obedience to the law is motivated by an internal principle flowing from belief rather than from any external compulsion.
[4]

* Heuristic Maze God Versus Angry Man You *

The existence of Angra Mainyu was the source of all sin and misery in the universe. Zoroaster claimed that Ahura Mazda was not an omnipotent God, but used the aid of humans in the cosmic struggle against Angra Mainyu. Nonetheless, Ahura Mazda is Angra Mainyu's superior, not his equal. Angra Mainyu and his daevas, which attempt to attract humans away from the Path of Asha, would eventually be defeated.[8]

* Moral Relativism Of Nature Personified Through Apologue For Adversarial Dichotomy Confounded With Determinism *

Surah 14:22
And Satan will say when the matter has been concluded, “Indeed, God had promised you the promise of truth. And I promised you, but I betrayed you. But I had no authority over you except that I invited you, and you responded to me. So do not blame me; but blame yourselves. I cannot be called to your aid, nor can you be called to my aid. Indeed, I deny your association of me [with God] before. Indeed, for the wrongdoers is a painful punishment.”

Surah 35:8
Then is one to whom the evil of his deed has been made attractive so he considers it good [like one rightly guided]? For indeed, God sends astray whom He wills and guides whom He wills. So do not let yourself perish over them in regret. Indeed, God is Knowing of what they do.

Surah 17:11 - 71:17
11. And We have certainly created you, [O mankind], and given you [human] form. Then We said to the angels, “Prostrate to Adam”; so they prostrated, except for Iblees. He was not of those who prostrated.
12. [God] said, “What prevented you from prostrating when I commanded you?” [Satan] said, “I am better than him. You created me from fire and created him from clay [i.e., earth].”
13. [God] said, “Descend from it [i.e., Paradise], for it is not for you to be arrogant therein. So get out; indeed, you are of the debased.”
14. [Satan] said, “Reprieve me until the Day they are resurrected.”
15. [God] said, “Indeed, you are of those reprieved.”
16. [Satan] said, “Because You have put me in error, I will surely sit in wait for them [i.e., mankind] on Your straight path.

17. Then I will come to them from before them and from behind them and on their right and on their left, and You will not find most of them grateful [to You].”
18. [God] said, “Get out of it [i.e., Paradise], reproached and expelled. Whoever follows you among them - I will surely fill Hell with you, all together.”
19. And “O Adam, dwell, you and your wife, in Paradise and eat from wherever you will but do not approach this tree, lest you be among the wrongdoers.”
20. But Satan whispered to them to make apparent to them that which was concealed from them of their private parts. He said, “Your Lord did not forbid you this tree except that you become angels or become of the immortal.”
21. And he swore [by God] to them, “Indeed, I am to you from among the sincere advisors.”
22. So he made them fall, through deception. And when they tasted of the tree, their private parts became apparent to them, and they began to fasten together over themselves from the leaves of Paradise. And their Lord called to them, “Did I not forbid you from that tree and tell you that Satan is to you a clear enemy?”

Last edited:

Regards
DL
All of the Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity and Islam) believe that we humans are made in their deity's image. Those who wrote the original texts, no doubt decided this, based upon the fact that our species is the highest form of life on the planet (and that isn't saying much) and thus, due to our own inflated egos, we must certainly look like the creator.
However, as these three religions only make up a portion of the religions being practiced, many religions don't have we mere humans as looking like a deity. One of the Hindu's main gods is Ganesha, a pot-bellied elephant. The king of their gods is, Indra, a four-armed male. Buddhism, while lumped with religions, is more a philosophy, without the need of a deity, although people do bring their own religion into it.
But, do we look like a deity? If there were a deity, I suspect that it would simply be a force, with no form, as we can't see it.
You say that deity has no form but that man would have been created in God's image because man has form?

Did I read that right?
Well, GOD is Triune and man is triune. Man has a body, soul, and spirit. The GODHEAD is Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Messiah is the one who repeatedly assumes a human form.

We see G-d's form every time we look into the heavens or at a flower in a field.

G-d wouldn't have a corporeal form. But, if she ever took one, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be worried about esthetics and human vanity.

south-park-s04e11c11-gods-a-buddhist-16x9.jpg

Regards
DL

Did I read that right?
Well, GOD is Triune and man is triune. Man has a body, soul, and spirit. The GODHEAD is Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Messiah is the one who repeatedly assumes a human form.
Five hundred million Hindus and 500 million Buddhists would disagree.

Regards
DL

Did I read that right?
Five hundred million Hindus and 500 million Buddhists would disagree.
All it takes is for the guru to be WRONG!

Matthew 7:13-14
King James Version

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Last edited:
* Freak Show Images Of Hue Mammon Apes *

* Weighs Of The Word And Success Criteria For Survival *

Regards
DL
Supposing a sapient being devised a garden east of eden where in hue mammon resides as an image of itself , then would such a sapient being also be bound with procreation and genetic continuance to perpetuate its own sentience , sapience and introspection ?

Where pleasures of the flesh are available , cramming feces into ones phallus is hardly a matter of phobia any more than denying that procreation is a means by which sentience and sapience of introspection are perpetuated so that a strong anthropic principle can be validated .

The elevated purview for aggression and domination by males originates as a primal nature from an anxiety for not knowing with absolute certainty that offspring from that of a female is in fact their own , whereas such an anxiety is requite in females .

* Promoting Endemic Growth Versus Immigration Replacement *

Who maintains affiliations to account for numerical representation and regional occupation for the disparate Y haploid clads correlated with kindred through phenotype - Y chromosome - Wikipedia ?

Family policy in Hungary refers to government measures in order to increase the national birthrate and stop the decline of Hungary's population. Hungary's family policy seeks to make childcare economically easier for new parents.
May one presume deism or deities as potential states charged from common mind ?

* Genetic Religions Of Torahnism And Qurayshism *

An invocation of ha shem imports genetic continuance as necessary for continuation of an eponymous patriarchal lineage , where an edict of creed as religion directs that descendants of an eponymous patriarchal lineage immigrate to and be bound with a geographic region .

Even within the levant region when japhetic byzantine ruled there , descendants for a patriarchal lineage of eponymous isaac were following an edict from tenet to coalesce and collaborate by immigration to establish a religious polity for perpetuation of a kindred Y haploid , irrespective of X haploid though mu ham ad is an hamitic reference to X haploid .

The list of 70 names introduces for the first time a number of well known ethnonyms and toponyms important to biblical geography,[3] such as Noah's three sons Shem, Ham and Japheth, from which 18th century German scholars at the Göttingen School of History derived the race terminology Semites, Hamites and Japhetites.

Semites, Semitic peoples or Semitic cultures was a term for an ethnic, cultural or racial group.[2][3][4][5]
First used in the 1770s by members of the Göttingen School of History, this Biblical terminology for race was derived from Shem (Hebrew: שם‎), one of the three sons of Noah in the Book of Genesis,[9] together with the parallel terms Hamites and Japhetites.

Hashem is a title used in Judaism to refer to God. It is also a given name and surname, common in Muslim societies.
In Judaism, HaShem (lit. 'the Name') is used to refer to God, particularly as an epithet for the Tetragrammaton, when avoiding God's more formal title, Adonai ('my master').

* Legalism Of Nomian Versus Non Nomian *

An establishment for the nomian , genetic , religions of torahnism and qurayshism within the respective city states of israel and hajez ( the barrier ) are limited in scope , though orchestrations to establish such religious polities may be more broad in scope .

A logical antonym to nomian legalism is antinomianism of which christianity purportedly ascribes .

Antinomianism (Ancient Greek: ἀντί, "against" and νόμος, "law") is any view which rejects laws or legalism and argues against moral, religious or social norms (Latin: mores), or is at least considered to do so.[1] The term has both religious and secular meanings.
In some Christian belief systems, an antinomian is one who takes the principle of salvation by faith and divine grace to the point of asserting that the saved are not bound to follow the moral law contained in the Ten Commandments.[2][3]
The distinction between antinomian and other Christian views on moral law is that antinomians believe that obedience to the law is motivated by an internal principle flowing from belief rather than from any external compulsion.
[4]

* Heuristic Maze God Versus Angry Man You *

The existence of Angra Mainyu was the source of all sin and misery in the universe. Zoroaster claimed that Ahura Mazda was not an omnipotent God, but used the aid of humans in the cosmic struggle against Angra Mainyu. Nonetheless, Ahura Mazda is Angra Mainyu's superior, not his equal. Angra Mainyu and his daevas, which attempt to attract humans away from the Path of Asha, would eventually be defeated.[8]

* Moral Relativism Of Nature Personified Through Apologue For Adversarial Dichotomy Confounded With Determinism *

Surah 14:22
And Satan will say when the matter has been concluded, “Indeed, God had promised you the promise of truth. And I promised you, but I betrayed you. But I had no authority over you except that I invited you, and you responded to me. So do not blame me; but blame yourselves. I cannot be called to your aid, nor can you be called to my aid. Indeed, I deny your association of me [with God] before. Indeed, for the wrongdoers is a painful punishment.”

Surah 35:8
Then is one to whom the evil of his deed has been made attractive so he considers it good [like one rightly guided]? For indeed, God sends astray whom He wills and guides whom He wills. So do not let yourself perish over them in regret. Indeed, God is Knowing of what they do.

Surah 17:11 - 71:17
11. And We have certainly created you, [O mankind], and given you [human] form. Then We said to the angels, “Prostrate to Adam”; so they prostrated, except for Iblees. He was not of those who prostrated.
12. [God] said, “What prevented you from prostrating when I commanded you?” [Satan] said, “I am better than him. You created me from fire and created him from clay [i.e., earth].”
13. [God] said, “Descend from it [i.e., Paradise], for it is not for you to be arrogant therein. So get out; indeed, you are of the debased.”
14. [Satan] said, “Reprieve me until the Day they are resurrected.”
15. [God] said, “Indeed, you are of those reprieved.”
16. [Satan] said, “Because You have put me in error, I will surely sit in wait for them [i.e., mankind] on Your straight path.

17. Then I will come to them from before them and from behind them and on their right and on their left, and You will not find most of them grateful [to You].”
18. [God] said, “Get out of it [i.e., Paradise], reproached and expelled. Whoever follows you among them - I will surely fill Hell with you, all together.”
19. And “O Adam, dwell, you and your wife, in Paradise and eat from wherever you will but do not approach this tree, lest you be among the wrongdoers.”
20. But Satan whispered to them to make apparent to them that which was concealed from them of their private parts. He said, “Your Lord did not forbid you this tree except that you become angels or become of the immortal.”
21. And he swore [by God] to them, “Indeed, I am to you from among the sincere advisors.”
22. So he made them fall, through deception. And when they tasted of the tree, their private parts became apparent to them, and they began to fasten together over themselves from the leaves of Paradise. And their Lord called to them, “Did I not forbid you from that tree and tell you that Satan is to you a clear enemy?”

Feces and falus???

And you expect an answer!

Go away.

Regards
DL

For someone that doesn't believe in any God, the OP sure seems to hate what doesn't exist.
How about just letting folks believe what they want as we puny humans really don't have a clue either way? :dunno:
are you joking???
....the believers go to our HOMES!!!!!!! house to house trying to force their beliefs on people

How about just letting folks believe what they want as we puny humans really don't have a clue either way?
No one has forced their religious beliefs on me.

Typically I find those that are religious to be less of condescending assholes than angry Atheists.

Really?

Follow me to see how vile believers in the genocidal and infanticidal Yahweh really are. What else would one expect from homophobes who put sex above love and misogynous insecure men who would deny women equality.

**Whenever a man believes that he has the exact truth from God, there is in that man no spirit of compromise. He has not the modesty born of the imperfections of human nature; he has the arrogance of theological certainty and the tyranny born of ignorant assurance. Believing himself to be the slave of God, he imitates his master, and of all tyrants the worst is a slave in power-Robert Green Ingersoll

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back