Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Racism

Again you fail to get it. It's not our History, it's the History of the old Guard Republican Party. The one's we all wish would just go the fuck away and let new Blood take over. I am not a Republican, though I have voted that way lately, but believe me it's not by choice. My first party, your party, Abandoned me and anyone who cares about Limited Government and Fiscal Responsibility long long ago.

They are in the judicial record of this country.

they are fully documented in the courts.

Why do you act like you are blind?

The Historical Record proves Democrats were the Party of session, Slavery, and Opposition to the Civil Rights movement.

Yet you routinely ignore those facts because they are not convenient.

and then they all became republicans because of the passage of the civil rights act.

nice fact to forget.

no surprise. :thup:

They happened and the record is undeniable.

they consist of cold hard physical evidence.

Judges have examined them and they are fact.

See how dishonest the republican people are?

they refuse to accept facts that are undeniable

Florida Central Voter File - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Demographics of the purge list

According to the Palm Beach Post, among other problems with the list, although blacks accounted for 88% of those removed from the rolls, they made up only about 11% of Florida's voters.[9]

Voter demographics authority David Bositis, a senior research associate at the Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies in Washington, DC, reviewed The Nation's findings and concluded that the purge-and-block program was "a patently obvious technique to discriminate against black voters". He noted that based on nationwide conviction rates, African-Americans would account for 46% of the ex-felon group wrongly disfranchised.[10]

Last edited:
GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down' - Los Angeles Times

The document, called Exhibit 13, was unsealed by U.S. District Judge Dickinson R. Debevoise when lawyers for the Democratic National Committee said it was needed to question Wolfe.

Wolfe testified that she wrote about the possibility of keeping the black vote down to remind Griffith that there "might be a political situation he might want to consider. . . . I wanted him to be aware of the political considerations."

The Democrats are suing the Republican Party for $10 million, charging that the Republican National Committee ballot security programs--a method of assuring that voters reside at their listed addresses--violated a 1981 consent agreement signed by both parties.

Last edited:
so you are just going to pretend those facts were not posted huh?

You're a fucking liar, you racist piece of shit. The Times article from 1986 is nothing but an allegation by the dims that Republicans were trying to suppress votes. There was no evidence, certainly no "proof," you lying fuck.

You've had your face rubbed in this dozens of times, you lying fuck, yet you still trot it out - proving that you really are mentally retarded.

{Wolfe testified that she wrote about the possibility of keeping the black vote down to remind Griffith that there "might be a political situation he might want to consider. . . . I wanted him to be aware of the political considerations."

The Democrats are suing the Republican Party for $10 million, charging that the Republican National Committee ballot security programs--a method of assuring that voters reside at their listed addresses--violated a 1981 consent agreement signed by both parties.

Under the agreement, the Republican committee would "refrain from undertaking any ballot security activities in polling places or election districts where the racial composition of such districts is a factor."

Debevoise refused to issue a restraining order requiring the GOP to stop all similar activity.}

You utter, fucking retard.

You didn't even read your own cite.

Your party has cheated the American voter for decades.

it is undeniable and documented by the courts acrossed this nation.

{Wolfe testified that she wrote about the possibility of keeping the black vote down to remind Griffith that there "might be a political situation he might want to consider. . . . I wanted him to be aware of the political considerations."

Under the agreement, the Republican committee would "refrain from undertaking any ballot security activities in polling places or election districts where the racial composition of such districts is a factor."

Debevoise refused to issue a restraining order requiring the GOP to stop all similar activity.}

You utter, fucking retard.

You didn't even read your own cite.

do you even know about the case?

The republican party was already under a consent decree for cheating in 1981.

Is she? That would shock me. I know this is stereotyping on my part but when I picture her kind of stupid, I picture a white person.

No, I'm pretty sure she said she was black. But then, she lies about everything, so who knows.

Stupid, she is. Stupid and racist. Virtually illiterate.

She has definitely said elsewhere that she is white. Thank goodness. She gives liberals a bad enough name. She doesn't need her rep to bleed over onto any other special demographic.

Let me get this straight. A babe named Stephanie Pappas found an article written by a professor in an Ontario college who worked with children and found that (Canadian) kids with low intelligence are just as likely to be prejudiced as(Canadian) adults with normal IQ. Yahoo news turned the thing around and tried to make a case that (American) conservatives are racist. I'd say that people (like kid rockhead) who jump to conclusions as big as this must suffer from low IQ themselves. Again, you lefties must be political masochists when you keep bringing up racism when when faced with the fact that it was the democrat party that tried to obstruct the civil rights law. Truly ignorant lefties try to tell themselves that the segregationists were really republicans in disguise. Look at what the left did to Dr. Condie Rice a couple of years ago. Democrats snickered at outrageous racist cartoons depicting Dr. Rice as a slave mammy because she was Secretary of State under a president they didn't like.

Last edited:
and you are still refusing to accept the court documented facts about the republican partys history.

maybe the ops study has some merit in light of you peoples behavior.

Check out The Savage Nation for some sanity.

Savage is about as conservative as you can get.

and you are still refusing to accept the court documented facts about the republican partys history.

maybe the ops study has some merit in light of you peoples behavior.

Please. Please.

Please stay of threads about intellect until you learn how to spell or at least learn to use SpellCheck. Every time you post about intelligence, you make your fellow liberals have to try twice as hard to make up for the IQ vacuum you have left in the thread.

Forum List

Back