Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Racism

The republican party freed the black slaves, MLK was a Republican, the Dems saw an opportunity to capitalize on keeping people forever dependent on them through welfare. Republicans wanted everyone to be educated and better themselves, just like MLK, Dems only want their vote. They really don't give a crap about the person or how they live as long as they give them enough to make them want to come back for more.

Yes, the majority of them have been brainwashed and are staying on the reservation aka government dole living a minimum existence. One day people like Condi Rice, Colonel West, Clarence Thomas and even Herman Cain will get the word out, people might actually listen to someone that cares about the person instead of the vote.

so you pretend the republican party doesnt have a decades long history of trying to keep black people from voting?

Then you claim blacks are all brainwashed?

why are they so easy to brainwash in you thinking?

History demonstrates that the GOP has well over 160+ years doing the exact opposite of what you are trying to claim.

Yeah. Freeing them from slavery, passing a Constitutional amendment to allow them to vote, and pushing for civil rights reform really keeps blacks from voting.

and while the republicans were the great partyy they once were I would have been a republican too.

Unfortunately they became the party of hating black people once the democratic party got a clue and supported integration

History doesn't agree with you.

Reported Instances of Voter Caging | Brennan Center for Justice

facts do

You can not bring your self to comment on the court documented cases can you?

you have NO loyalty to the truth

The truth is, you're a fucking racist.

And you're mentally retarded.

{Until 1935, every black federal legislator was Republican, and it was Republicans who appointed the first black Air Force and Army four-star generals, established Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday as a national holiday, and named the first black national-security adviser, secretary of state, the research reveals.

Current Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice has said: "The first Republican I knew was my father, and he is still the Republican I most admire. He joined our party because the Democrats in Jim Crow Alabama of 1952 would not register him to vote. The Republicans did. My father has never forgotten that day, and neither have I." }

History Of The Democrats And The KKK.....(Why the Democrats started the KKK)

You lying sack of shit.

Why are you pretending the court evidence I am giving you doesnt exsit?

I do not need further evidence there are stupid prejudiced people in the world. You are acting as if white racists are the only stupid prejudiced people in the world. This means you haven't a clue what the studies are about.

If you ever want to solve the problems in the world, you first have to understand the actual nature of the problems. Otherwise you come up with the wrong solutions and exacerbate matters.

Emotional behavior leads to irrational responses. This is how we get so much damaging legislation purporting to fix things.

We should be better than that.

Would you rather be right all the time or would you rather the world be a better place?

The republican party freed the black slaves, MLK was a Republican, the Dems saw an opportunity to capitalize on keeping people forever dependent on them through welfare. Republicans wanted everyone to be educated and better themselves, just like MLK, Dems only want their vote. They really don't give a crap about the person or how they live as long as they give them enough to make them want to come back for more.

Yes, the majority of them have been brainwashed and are staying on the reservation aka government dole living a minimum existence. One day people like Condi Rice, Colonel West, Clarence Thomas and even Herman Cain will get the word out, people might actually listen to someone that cares about the person instead of the vote.

so you pretend the republican party doesnt have a decades long history of trying to keep black people from voting?

Then you claim blacks are all brainwashed?

why are they so easy to brainwash in you thinking?

History demonstrates that the GOP has well over 160+ years doing the exact opposite of what you are trying to claim.

Yes and black people voteed overwhelmingly for the republican party right up until the dems got a clue and backed intigration.

Then the republican party flipped to pick up the voting block.

That is history.

that is near the time when the republican party started to try a nd keep black peopl efrom voting.

Funny thing is blacks then switched parties to the democratic party.

Now there have been decades of republicans trying to keep blacks from voting.

They are in the judicial record of this country.

they are fully documented in the courts.

Why do you act like you are blind?

The Historical Record proves Democrats were the Party of session, Slavery, and Opposition to the Civil Rights movement.

Yet you routinely ignore those facts because they are not convenient.

No I have commented on those facts before.

YOU continue to refuse to comment on these court documented facts that prove the republican party is the racist party

I am making the Point that you can not paint either Party as Racist based on small elements of it. Most on this Board think of me as a Republican, and I assure you I don't give a fuck about Race.

Why are you pretending the court evidence I am giving you doesnt exsit?

I do not need further evidence there are stupid prejudiced people in the world. You are acting as if white racists are the only stupid prejudiced people in the world. This means you haven't a clue what the studies are about.

If you ever want to solve the problems in the world, you first have to understand the actual nature of the problems. Otherwise you come up with the wrong solutions and exacerbate matters.

Emotional behavior leads to irrational responses. This is how we get so much damaging legislation purporting to fix things.

We should be better than that.

Would you rather be right all the time or would you rather the world be a better place?

what alot of avoiding facts you do.

You just refuse to comment on the court documents huh?

Truthmatters, I know you have seen me in other topics fighting overly strict Voter ID laws. And I know you have seen me accused of being some kind of "libtard" for it.

We have seen the same unfounded fears carrying people away toward unmitigating solutions to imaginary problems.

This has to stop.

Florida Central Voter File - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

James Lee's testimony

On 17 April 2001, James Lee testified, before the McKinney panel, that the state had given DBT the directive to add to the purge list people who matched at least 90% of a last name. DBT objected, knowing that this would produce a huge number of false positives (non-felons).[7]

Lee went on saying that the state then ordered DBT to shift to an even lower threshold of 80% match, allowing also names to be reversed (thus a person named Thomas Clarence could be taken to be the same as Clarence Thomas). Besides this, middle initials were skipped, Jr. and Sr. suffixes dropped, and some nicknames and aliases were added to puff up the list.

"DBT told state officials", testified Lee, "that the rules for creating the [purge] list would mean a significant number of people who were not deceased, not registered in more than one county, or not a felon, would be included on the list. DBT made suggestions to reduce the numbers of eligible voters included on the list". According to Lee, to this suggestion the state told the company, "Forget about it".

"The people who worked on this (for DBT) are very adamant... they told them what would happen", said Lee. "The state expected the county supervisors to be the failsafe." Lee said his company will never again get involved in cleansing voting rolls. "We are not confident any of the methods used today can guarantee legal voters will not be wrongfully denied the right to vote", Lee told a group of Atlanta-area black lawmakers in March 2001.[8]

Sure you want to open that can 'o worms lefties? It sums up FDR and the Kennedy brothers when you get right down to it. FDR actually ordered the incarceration of American citizens based on their racial characteristics. Racism toward Black people was encouraged by the FDR administration. JFK ordered the illegal wiretap of MLK's phone and authorized racist propaganda against him. Al Gore's father was a segregationist. Democrats tried to obstruct the civil rights law.

They are in the judicial record of this country.

they are fully documented in the courts.

Why do you act like you are blind?

The Historical Record proves Democrats were the Party of session, Slavery, and Opposition to the Civil Rights movement.

Yet you routinely ignore those facts because they are not convenient.

No I have commented on those facts before.

YOU continue to refuse to comment on these court documented facts that prove the republican party is the racist party

If you continue to ignore the facts others present, why should anyone take yours seriously. Why do you continue to ignore the fact that Charles_Main just posted?? Because you're too darned worried about what you have to say to even consider you could open your eyes and see more than you ever thought possible.

Not only are you racist, you are extremely bigoted and unyielding. You refuse to acknowledge that until you take others seriously, no one will take you seriously. You are an embarrassment to the party. If I were a Dem in the same room as you, I'd want to hide, quickly.

Forum List

Back