Black Racism

I’ve never even stolen a piece of gum.
You guy really need to sttop this disingenuous bullshit. The government is what people are talking about.

Racism is a perfectly natural reaction bred into all humans through ages of like people banding together for safety. There is no need to act out on it in these modern times, though. We’ve evolved to the point where we can judge individuals by behavior instead of their genetics.

They didn't advance much in 15000 years. Europeans wrote great literature, symphonies, magnificent art and architecture, medical advances, etc. Are you stupid?
Europeans also colonized, murdered, raped, robbed and pillaged people of color all over the world.

Not on the scale that Whites did to people of color.
I started to call you a name, but I'm too nice for that. :)
Of course not. They hadn't invented advanced weapons and there weren't as many. You just can't accept the truth than all people are human and have the same evil nature, can you.

As did every other race.
Africans did NOT colonize or genocide Europeans, Asians or any other racial group. Africans didn't leave Africa, except for when they were kidnapped and enslaved and bought to America.
Africans had everything they needed in Africa, so they had no reason to roam the earth looking for plunder.

Africans did NOT colonize or genocide Europeans, Asians or any other racial group. Africans didn't leave Africa, except for when they were kidnapped and enslaved and bought to America.
Africans had everything they needed in Africa, so they had no reason to roam the earth looking for plunder.
You watch too much TV. The fact is Africans captured their Black brothers and sisters and sold them to White slave traders. Tribes were always battling each other just like American Indians were.

You're ignorant.

Forum List

Back