Looking for a new Forum

I'm a conservative from St. Louis, and have been a frequent poster on a local forum there, but it seems to have become nothing more than a group of people who find it more entertaining to insult each other than to discuss the topics of the day. Looking forward to reading other points of view.

Joe Farmer
Welcome, Joe! Hope you find this place a more comfortable fit. There are some clan feuds here, but for the most part the insults do come with some claims to know about the topic. Umm....trust but VERIFY.

What do you farm? Grow stuff or animals? Can't do without you, we all know that. Kick off your boots and have a little snack. Make yourself at home.

1587506855593.png

I'm a conservative from St. Louis, and have been a frequent poster on a local forum there, but it seems to have become nothing more than a group of people who find it more entertaining to insult each other than to discuss the topics of the day. Looking forward to reading other points of view.

Joe Farmer
Welcome, Joe! Hope you find this place a more comfortable fit. There are some clan feuds here, but for the most part the insults do come with some claims to know about the topic. Umm....trust but VERIFY.

What do you farm? Grow stuff or animals? Can't do without you, we all know that. Kick off your boots and have a little snack. Make yourself at home.

View attachment 326311
bluzman seems to not like apple pie. Or maybe it's the ice cream? I'm going to lose sleep over it.

Welcome Joe Farmer.

I am not a conservative, but the Leftists on this board slit their wrists while proclaiming me to be so.

I am a classical liberal, after the Founders.

You'll need an active sense of humor to live in Big Tuna.

Joe Farmer

Welcome Farmer, there will be some insults and babble plenty here, but they MUST be on topic, trolling off topic babble and insults DO get moderated, Moderators are swell people 75% of the time, forgot what the other 25% was about....

You actually grow a Truck market, or just in your back yard?

I am generally non partisan, pursuit of knowledge and truth is far better to me, than to be an eye spinning party lemming sheep, by obnoxious party acolytes who tries to fill our heads with ideological mush, enough to keep us off balance anyway.

Better to be independent and find the answer independently.

See you in the forum!

Joe Farmer
Stay on here, Joe. We have plenty of intelligent conservatives that post on here, this more than makes up for the miscreants that post on these threads. And welcome to the site!

I think it’s the lefties who gratuitously insult.

I'm a conservative from St. Louis, and have been a frequent poster on a local forum there, but it seems to have become nothing more than a group of people who find it more entertaining to insult each other than to discuss the topics of the day. Looking forward to reading other points of view. Joe Farmer
Welcome Joe. Plant your crops, your corn will grow here. The leftist minority here will attack and insult you when you present conservative views, then attack and insult you some more when you confront them with facts and prove them wrong, but in the end, they only make asses of themselves then run away, meantime, lots of good, sane folks here who actually like their country.

Joe Farmer

This is the place for you!

Joe Farmer
This board is more about talking smack than engaging in honest political discussion

Good luvk

Basically, a virtual one is more or less a solo run. With the races all being canceled, the race directors have come up with this way of sort of allowing participants to still get their shirts and medals, because most races are not offering refunds. So, I ran 26.2 miles around St. Louis. It was much more difficult than a real race, as there were no water stations, no crowd support or street closures, and no fellow runners to keep company with along the way. After posting my time on the GO! St. Louis website, they sent me my shirt and medal. As for Boston, I'm too slow to qualify, and I'm not interested in fund raising. But, my wife is a jackrabbit and ran it in 2018. Now that was one crazy day to run!
You sound like a good egg Joe. I hope you decide to engage on here more.
Welcome.

Joe Farmer

This is the place for you!

I’ve noticed that too, concerning the insults. I wouldn’t mind so much if they were clever and witty.

But the level is childish, adolescent, and purely gratuitous. And nothing to do with the thread header.

Forum List

Back