Iranian Canadian

foodman

Rookie
Apr 24, 2020
Hi. Im an Iranian Canadian. Born in Iran and for the past few years have been a Canadian citizen. As both an Iranian and a Canadian citizen Im interested and always in the know of USA Politics. Im also a YouTuber and currently I do food and snacks trying videos lol. Im excited to have found this board and want to get involved in a few of its forums including the Iran forum and the lifestyle forums ( by posting some of my own youtube videos and other ones I like ) . Id love to make friends here. BTW Im a fan of how President Trump has so far treated the terrorist regime in Iran.

Welcome aboard foodman, you seem like a pretty nice fellow ... so glad to see you around..

I was born in Canada, a Toronto Maple Leafs fan for as long as I can remember.

So hope to see you around and wishing you well..

Hi. Im an Iranian Canadian. Born in Iran and for the past few years have been a Canadian citizen. As both an Iranian and a Canadian citizen Im interested and always in the know of USA Politics. Im also a YouTuber and currently I do food and snacks trying videos lol. Im excited to have found this board and want to get involved in a few of its forums including the Iran forum and the lifestyle forums ( by posting some of my own youtube videos and other ones I like ) . Id love to make friends here. BTW Im a fan of how President Trump has so far treated the terrorist regime in Iran.
Welcome.
As an Iranian, you can make a real contribution here. What is needed is fans of the Iranian people. The régime, like may others, is contemptible and abhorrent, but the people of Iran are wonderful and should be supported. Policy should be aimed at direct communication and even aid.

I went to college with a few Iranian students (who were deported by Jimmy Carter during the Iran Hostage Crisis)...

They were good guys, and totally against what was going on in their country...

I really hated to see them sent home that way....

I went to college with a few Iranian students (who were deported by Jimmy Carter during the Iran Hostage Crisis)...

I saw the ISA (iranian student association as very anti Shah and pro revolution

they would hold rallies and other demonstrations and shout stuff like “Glory To The Allah!” in their bad English

I suspect the really smart and rational iranians would have nothing to do with them

Hi foodman, welcome :hhello:
(let us see some of your food videos :woohoo::biggrin:)

Hello, and welcome to the site!

Welcome, foodman! I look forward to seeing some recipes and also hearing about Iran from an insider! Make yourself at home.
1587772818100.png

Welcome...we like food, videos, Canadians and Iranian ex-pats. Look forward to talking politics, hearing about Iran and seeing some YouTube posts.

Welcome, foodman! I look forward to seeing some recipes and also hearing about Iran from an insider! Make yourself at home.
View attachment 327521
Now I'm hungry.

That sucks.

I went to H.S with a few Iranian Ex-pats...Parham and Mernoush. Good friends.

Welcome.
As an Iranian, you can make a real contribution here. What is needed is fans of the Iranian people. The régime, like may others, is contemptible and abhorrent, but the people of Iran are wonderful and should be supported. Policy should be aimed at direct communication and even aid.
Yes Iranian and Chinese people unfairly get flak for the regimes they have to live under.

Welcome.
Yes Iranian and Chinese people unfairly get flak for the regimes they have to live under.
Maybe Iranians...never been to Iran and every Muslim I have EVER had any contact with has been a gem. Chinese? Those people are assholes.

Welcome.
Maybe Iranians...never been to Iran and every Muslim I have EVER had any contact with has been a gem. Chinese? Those people are assholes.
There's 1.3 billion of them. Pretty sure they are not all assholes.

Welcome.
There's 1.3 billion of them. Pretty sure they are not all assholes.
The ones in Hong Kong and Taiwan are cool as hell.

Forum List

Back