An unknown American hero

EvilCat Breath

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2016
Who put the alligators in the Rio Grande? Putting alligators in the Rio Grande has been suggested many times as a deterrent to invasion. At last, someone did it. Whoever it is, we owe a debt of gratitude.

Who put the alligators in the Rio Grande? Putting alligators in the Rio Grande has been suggested many times as a deterrent to invasion. At last, someone did it. Whoever it is, we owe a debt of gratitude.
that is not so far from the natural habitat of aligator mississippiensis that they could not have immigrated naturally as a climate response or in search of a mate.

that is not so far from the natural habitat of aligator mississippiensis that they could not have immigrated naturally as a climate response or in search of a mate.
Could be. What route would that natural migration take?

Sea levels were hundreds of feet lower just 10,000 years ago ... where did the Mississippi and Rio Grande meet? ...

Besides ... alligators don't generally attack humans ... Wiki{cite} ... there's more crocodile attacks on humans in any given year than alligator attacks in all of recorded history ...

If we wanted to stop illegal migration at the border ... we should hand out guns, and ammo ... send folks back home with instructions to kill corrupt politicians ... no 2nd Amendment so we can make mothers pack Glocks on their hips ... killing corrupt politicians on this side of the border is also a good idea ...

Last edited:
Sea levels were hundreds of feet lower just 10,000 years ago ... where did the Mississippi and Rio Grande meet? ...

Besides ... alligators don't generally attack humans ... Wiki{cite} ... there's more crocodile attacks on humans in any given year than alligator attacks in all of recorded history ...

If we wanted to stop illegal migration at the border ... we should hand out guns, and ammo ... send folks back home with instructions to kill corrupt politicians ... no 2nd Amendment so we can make mothers pack Glocks on their hips ... killing corrupt politicians on this side of the border is also a good idea ...
Not really. Despite Wiki, plenty of alligators attack.

Of course opening the border to hunting would be better. But, we take what we can get.

Not really. Despite Wiki, plenty of alligators attack.

Of course opening the border to hunting would be better. But, we take what we can get.

Hunting alligators or hunting humans? ... the fact remains alligators aren't all that dangerous ... and alligators are native to the Rio Grande ... whereas crocodiles have been introduced ...

Why would Border Patrol put alligators in a river that already has alligators? ... maybe Bubba didn't finish Middle School ...

Did anyone bother to make sure those animals can live in that environment? Did some jackass just throw the animals in there to die for a political stunt? In any case, it is not our stated goal to kill all would-be illegal immigrants, but to control the border and prevent people from crossing illegally. Childish fools shouting about "catapults" and "alligators" are just being stupid.

Hunting alligators or hunting humans? ... the fact remains alligators aren't all that dangerous ... and alligators are native to the Rio Grande ... whereas crocodiles have been introduced ...

Why would Border Patrol put alligators in a river that already has alligators? ... maybe Bubba didn't finish Middle School ...
alligators are not dangerous?....i like to see you swim across a river were they live...that is if you are stupid enough to do it....

alligators are not dangerous?....i like to see you swim across a river were they live...that is if you are stupid enough to do it....

You must have a lot of alligators there in Las Vegas ... alligators are native to the Rio Grande River ... stupid ... why aren't Mexicans getting eaten? ... because alligators don't eat people, crocodiles do ...

Are you as ignorant as your strawman? ...

You must have a lot of alligators there in Las Vegas ... alligators are native to the Rio Grande River ... stupid ... why aren't Mexicans getting eaten? ... because alligators don't eat people, crocodiles do ...

Are you as ignorant as your strawman? ...
vegas and the rio grande have nothing to do with what you said......you said alligators are not dangerous,so you are telling me you would swim across a river with alligators in them?....yes or no?....

if i were a pregnan gator, maybe somewhere near the mouth of the caddo river, i might wander into the gulf of mexico and kind of wander south westward for a few hunderd miles.......,.

if you've ever driven from lake charles to cameron at night be sure to look into those bayous, close on both sides of the highway. there will be plenty of eyes looking back. bad spot for a flat.

vegas and the rio grande have nothing to do with what you said......you said alligators are not dangerous,so you are telling me you would swim across a river with alligators in them?....yes or no?....

Yes ... though I was told they were caimans ... do you know the difference? ...

I'm looking at the distribution map of the American Alligator ... so yeah ... anywhere south of the Mason-Dixon line has alligators ... the whole of the South is full of alligators ... they crawl out of the water hazards during PGA Championship Golf Matches ... so of course I've swam with alligators, I've swam with caimans ...

Haven't you? ... or you just stay out of Southern Waters? ...

Yes ... though I was told they were caimans ... do you know the difference? ...

I'm looking at the distribution map of the American Alligator ... so yeah ... anywhere south of the Mason-Dixon line has alligators ... the whole of the South is full of alligators ... they crawl out of the water hazards during PGA Championship Golf Matches ... so of course I've swam with alligators, I've swam with caimans ...

Haven't you? ... or you just stay out of Southern Waters? ...
lol...you can be anything on the internet even a big brave one....give us a break....

That's terrible. We used to swim in the Rio Grande. What damned fools they are.

Okay ... no American Alligators in America ... God you're so smart ... I'm deeply impressed ...

Have you swam with caimans? ... you got me curious ... that's generally considered a bad idea ...

ive swam with great white sharks.....when you beat that let me know....and that gator in your picture is pretty small....

Teabagger whining about the border, just like their dear leader.

Given the chance of doing SOMETHING about it...........They whine.

'Blame it on me': Trump appears to boast about working ...

View attachment 939556
CNN
https://www.cnn.com › videos › politics › 2024/01/27
Jan 27, 2024 — Speaking at a campaign rally in Nevada, former President Donald Trump appeared to boast about successfully getting Republicans to try and ...
You got me.

How do you get from alligators in the Rio Grande to Trump?

It happens

Florida has a serious problem with python snakes from south east asia introduced by humans

Migrants should be grateful it wasnt piranha

You got me.

How do you get from alligators in the Rio Grande to Trump?
The US-Mexican border is separated by the Rio Grande.
Teabaggers want the border crossings reduced, correct?
Gators won't do the trick, if you know anything about gators.

Forum List

Back