Logan Brown, a pregnant transgender man, is on the cover of 'Glamour' magazine. 'I do exist,' he says — and so do others.

Well there you go! The marvels of modern medicine. What a great advancement for mankind.
In the not too distant future, the couple will decide if the Man or the Woman is going to bear the child.
This is a MIRACLE

A pregnant transgender man is making history by appearing on the cover of Glamour UK's latest issue.

Logan Brown, a 27-year-old writer, posed while expecting his first child and opened up to the magazine about his experience. "I am a trans pregnant man and I do exist," Brown said. "I am literally living proof."

Yes, trans men can give birth

The truth is transgender men (those biologically born as female but identify as men) can give birth in the same way anyone with female reproductive organs — uterus, ovaries and fallopian tubes — can. That includes conceiving from penetrative sex with someone with sperm or through assisted reproductive technology (ART), such as intrauterine insemination (IUI) or in vitro fertilization (IVF).

7158cdf0-0154-11ee-a7ec-b3c33a19cdac

No….only a woman can give birth, and that person is a woman dressed like a man.

No….only a woman can give birth, and that person is a woman dressed like a man.
I suggest you re-read the article. Take your time, I can see that science is a subject you struggle with.

I suggest you re-read the article. Take your time, I can see that science is a subject you struggle with.
Oh wait a sec! I just noticed you’re a ”new” member - right out of the gate starting in with your nasty leftist shit.

Oh wait a sec! I just noticed you’re a ”new” member - right out of the gate starting in with your nasty leftist shit.

Wonder whose sock this is.

Or perhaps just a new bot.

USMB -- Online now:
Total: 508 (members: 91, guests: 417)
Robots: 703

It has that mechanical syntax thing going, so I'm going to vote BOT.

Please stop this and take your winnings accrued of acceptance to a logical level. This will eventually end not good.
So you pussies and clowns keep saying yet it never ends up being true. The future looks great for us. Bigots and racists are demographically the oldest among us and younger people, the most progressive of any generation by far. You are fucked. Good and proper fucked. Realistically this is as good as it gets for you.

I got on their website to send them an email about this subject.........
Guess what?

THE COWARDS DISCONNECTED THEIR EMAIL/CONTACT!!!

They have an Instagram page though.

I'm sure they will disconnect that soon as well.

Last edited:

Time is coming, my dear.

Anything THAT out of touch with reality is bound to suicide itself eventually.

Wow you actually got that right. Cultures of xenophobic bigots, in a world of growing diversity and acceptance, will inevitably write themselves out of existence. Literally. Nearly everything you bigots do and say turns off younger voters.

Sergeant Bill seems to be confused and thinks biological women who believe they are males can still get pregnant and have babies. This isn’t a big scientific breakthrough. Women having babies is no big deal.

Well, he/she/it is a great example of what Dr. Mary says -- "Just because the cat has her kittens in the oven, that' don't make 'em biscuits".

Just because a mentally ill woman calls herself a man, that don't mean she's got a single molecule of male DNA.

It's that pesky science-ey thing that people like Sergeant Bill feel compelled to claim doesn't exist.

You know............................ biology.

Are you sure your real name isn't Sergeant Lil? :lmao:
Are you sure your real name isn't COCK SUCKER :lmao:
I assume you read the article?

Logan Brown, a pregnant transgender man, is on the cover of 'Glamour' magazine. 'I do exist,' he says — and so do others.​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back