Dealing With Shoplifters in California

She's out of a job, but I can sure understand this

Good luck to her with the GoFundMe page. I will not donate because GoFundMe steals donations if they disagree with the cause politically. Whoever started the page should have used GiveSendGo instead, Christian people who do not steal from donors who have good intentions. Plus they're free. They don't take a percentage of every donation.

Her GoFundMe page has only raised $7,500 so far.

I love how she threw his bicycle. Hope she's not forced to pay for the damages though. It's what I'd expect from California.

Another example of why it's much more cost effective to just let the shoplifter have the goods!

Good on her! I'm sure she will get another job in no time!

She is a true American patriot!:thup:

And the store will be paying through the nose.

Somebody will eventually figure this crap out and it will be time to stop the bullshit.

I worked at a gas station in my yoot, and people would drive off without paying for gas. Then it instituted pre-pay, and I would laugh as thieves got frustrated that they couldn't just pump gas and leave.

And yes, it was in a black neighborhood. Their reactions - hilarious.

I suppose in the woke states, pre-pay might be banned for its racism.

Tolerating criminals is a danger to employees. Given the general 'piss on em' attitude many companies now throw at employees, workers should just show up, open the doors and start tossing the products outside and let people help themselves.

What I want to know is if any arrests will be made at all. Since there is a film of the pursuit and I am sure that there is a film of the shoplifting too.

God bless you and the girl always!!!

Holly

P.S. I wonder how much the store is owed for the stolen property.
It's California. Shoplifting has been decriminalized. So the thieves know they won't be arrested

Forum List

Back