Logan Brown, a pregnant transgender man, is on the cover of 'Glamour' magazine. 'I do exist,' he says — and so do others.

So you're saying it's good for medical professionals to say men can get pregnant, carry a child to term, then birth a baby?

Or is that just just high level sarcasm?
I am not going to go "conspiracy" on this one, but have you ever noticed how the "movies" introduce you to what is going to happen in the future?

Junior is a 1994 American comedy film directed and produced by Ivan Reitman, and starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, Danny DeVito and Emma Thompson. The film follows Alex Hesse, an Austrian-American scientist who agrees to undergo a male pregnancy from a newly developed drug Expectane.

Well there you go! The marvels of modern medicine. What a great advancement for mankind.
In the not too distant future, the couple will decide if the Man or the Woman is going to bear the child.
This is a MIRACLE

A pregnant transgender man is making history by appearing on the cover of Glamour UK's latest issue.

Logan Brown, a 27-year-old writer, posed while expecting his first child and opened up to the magazine about his experience. "I am a trans pregnant man and I do exist," Brown said. "I am literally living proof."

Yes, trans men can give birth

The truth is transgender men (those biologically born as female but identify as men) can give birth in the same way anyone with female reproductive organs — uterus, ovaries and fallopian tubes — can. That includes conceiving from penetrative sex with someone with sperm or through assisted reproductive technology (ART), such as intrauterine insemination (IUI) or in vitro fertilization (IVF).

7158cdf0-0154-11ee-a7ec-b3c33a19cdac

The math is simple. If “he” is pregnant, he is actually a she.

End of story.

I am not going to go "conspiracy" on this one, but have you ever noticed how the "movies" introduce you to what is going to happen in the future?

Junior is a 1994 American comedy film directed and produced by Ivan Reitman, and starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, Danny DeVito and Emma Thompson. The film follows Alex Hesse, an Austrian-American scientist who agrees to undergo a male pregnancy from a newly developed drug Expectane.

Zzzz. Ah yes. Fiction.

No biological male got pregnant, seriously, are you joking or something?

"He" is a woman trying to look like a man...who is actually STILL a woman....who was fucked by a REAL man....which is why SHE is pregnant. No amount of pretending can take away what this person really is ...which is a fucked up WOMAN. We all know it and don't give a rats ass how "he" wants to see herself. It takes a female to get pregnant, period. I feel sorry for the child who is going to have a mom who is this fucked up.

Well there you go! The marvels of modern medicine. What a great advancement for mankind.
In the not too distant future, the couple will decide if the Man or the Woman is going to bear the child.
This is a MIRACLE

A pregnant transgender man is making history by appearing on the cover of Glamour UK's latest issue.

Logan Brown, a 27-year-old writer, posed while expecting his first child and opened up to the magazine about his experience. "I am a trans pregnant man and I do exist," Brown said. "I am literally living proof."

Yes, trans men can give birth

The truth is transgender men (those biologically born as female but identify as men) can give birth in the same way anyone with female reproductive organs — uterus, ovaries and fallopian tubes — can. That includes conceiving from penetrative sex with someone with sperm or through assisted reproductive technology (ART), such as intrauterine insemination (IUI) or in vitro fertilization (IVF).

7158cdf0-0154-11ee-a7ec-b3c33a19cdac

She ain't no man. Geez How's she gonna breast feed when she straps he breasts down? This is insane garbage.

Transgender man gives birth to non-binary partner's baby with female sperm donor.
Are you sure you know what you are talking about?
Female Sperm Donor.
Females can donate sperm or eggs. Do you understand the implications of this?

The advancements on Modern Medicine are astonishing.
I hear there are secret labs doing human testing for trans meds on undocumented immigrants sold to them by cartels. Just another conspiracy theory...

But that isn't what happened here.

A woman cut her tits off and claimed she was a man. Then she got pregnant by a man. Then gave birth as a woman still saying she is a man. And you said I am narrow minded because I don't think actual real medical health professionals should change medicine based on someone's mental illness?

She is a woman. She was born a woman, got pregnant as a woman and gave birth as a woman. It isn't science fiction, it isn't new technology, it isn't a genetic anomaly or anything. It is a woman getting pregnant and you say it's good to change medicine for something that hasn't changed in thousands of years.

You're excuse for saying I am narrow minded is pointing to a fictional comedy movie? So by your logic everything is real just because its in a movie? Arnold Schwarzenegger gets pregnant in a comedy and you're response is to argue lying about basic human biology is perfectly fine? Wow. I can't tell if you're really dedicated to being a contrarian, really serious about being a troll, or just really really really stupid.

Either way it doesn't matter. You go on the ignore list because you have done nothing but demonstrate you aren't even worth trying to have a conversation with.

I can’t figure it out, why should we care about this? They keep claiming that we need to let them live and then at every turn want to be noted and seen.
Well you KNOW they NEED you to EMBRACE their illness. They need the validation because not so deep down they know they have issues

Glamor magazine and others in the media are exploiting these delusional people like a carnival barker at a sideshow and they need to be boycotted and protested against.

Transgender man gives birth to non-binary partner's baby with female sperm donor.
Are you sure you know what you are talking about?
Female Sperm Donor.
Females can donate sperm or eggs. Do you understand the implications of this?

The advancements on Modern Medicine are astonishing.
Yep, you are one retarded idiot. Females don't have sperm dumbfuck.

Forum List

Back