Logan Brown, a pregnant transgender man, is on the cover of 'Glamour' magazine. 'I do exist,' he says — and so do others.

There was another great thread about this topic! of the pregnant woman transgender ...

Has it been deleted? I can't find it!

Where I said she was going to write a book called "In His Daddy's Tummy" or something like that.

Yup she was calling herself Daddy!:laugh:

That woman, that freak of a person is revolting.

She IS NOT a man.....she is a woman.....and her mental health has to be assesed.:cuckoo: Good Lord!

JbGpAOC.png

Well there you go! The marvels of modern medicine. What a great advancement for mankind.
In the not too distant future, the couple will decide if the Man or the Woman is going to bear the child.
This is a MIRACLE

A pregnant transgender man is making history by appearing on the cover of Glamour UK's latest issue.

Logan Brown, a 27-year-old writer, posed while expecting his first child and opened up to the magazine about his experience. "I am a trans pregnant man and I do exist," Brown said. "I am literally living proof."

Yes, trans men can give birth

The truth is transgender men (those biologically born as female but identify as men) can give birth in the same way anyone with female reproductive organs — uterus, ovaries and fallopian tubes — can. That includes conceiving from penetrative sex with someone with sperm or through assisted reproductive technology (ART), such as intrauterine insemination (IUI) or in vitro fertilization (IVF).

7158cdf0-0154-11ee-a7ec-b3c33a19cdac

As Captain Picard yelled, when he was told to lie about reality.....

Just heard on the news that the tranny cut her tits off.

That woman, that freak of a person is revolting.

She IS NOT a man.....she is a woman.....and her mental health has to be assesed.:cuckoo: Good Lord!

JbGpAOC.png
And the mental health of the publisher.

But that isn't what happened here.

A woman cut her tits off and claimed she was a man. Then she got pregnant by a man. Then gave birth as a woman still saying she is a man. And you said I am narrow minded because I don't think actual real medical health professionals should change medicine based on someone's mental illness?

She is a woman. She was born a woman, got pregnant as a woman and gave birth as a woman. It isn't science fiction, it isn't new technology, it isn't a genetic anomaly or anything. It is a woman getting pregnant and you say it's good to change medicine for something that hasn't changed in thousands of years.

You're excuse for saying I am narrow minded is pointing to a fictional comedy movie? So by your logic everything is real just because its in a movie? Arnold Schwarzenegger gets pregnant in a comedy and you're response is to argue lying about basic human biology is perfectly fine? Wow. I can't tell if you're really dedicated to being a contrarian, really serious about being a troll, or just really really really stupid.

Either way it doesn't matter. You go on the ignore list because you have done nothing but demonstrate you aren't even worth trying to have a conversation with.
You can't handle the truth or the change, so you put me on ignore. This may be the greatest medical discovery ever.

Well there you go! The marvels of modern medicine. What a great advancement for mankind.
In the not too distant future, the couple will decide if the Man or the Woman is going to bear the child.
This is a MIRACLE

A pregnant transgender man is making history by appearing on the cover of Glamour UK's latest issue.

Logan Brown, a 27-year-old writer, posed while expecting his first child and opened up to the magazine about his experience. "I am a trans pregnant man and I do exist," Brown said. "I am literally living proof."

Yes, trans men can give birth

The truth is transgender men (those biologically born as female but identify as men) can give birth in the same way anyone with female reproductive organs — uterus, ovaries and fallopian tubes — can. That includes conceiving from penetrative sex with someone with sperm or through assisted reproductive technology (ART), such as intrauterine insemination (IUI) or in vitro fertilization (IVF).

7158cdf0-0154-11ee-a7ec-b3c33a19cdac

Where is this man housing this full grown baby?

How will he squeeze it out: through his penis?

This is a biological woman who is giving birth to a baby, why is that so special?

Because if he/she/it continues with his/her/its bullshit lying "belief" that this freak is a man giving birth, he/she/it continues to get attention.

Sad little life.

I suggest not giving him/her/it what he/she/it wants.

Regardless of the biological implications of the "cover model"... I hardly think that photo qualifies as "Glamour"...

She looks like a pregnant Homer Simpson.

Funny, it had to rely on a real man, to get pregnant. The lunacy of liberals have no boundaries.

They were all the freaks in school who had freakish parents who taught them that screaming is a valid way to get attention.

They were the scrawny ones who got bullied a lot and lurking in the safety of internet anonymity, pretending to adopt "woke" ideology in order to piss off the conservatives, is the way that they have chosen to pay society back.

You can hear them sneer, "Take THAT" as they really mash the "enter" key, as if they were mashing the bullies' faces.

Forum List

Back