Logan Brown, a pregnant transgender man, is on the cover of 'Glamour' magazine. 'I do exist,' he says — and so do others.

She said that. I'm not participating in your delusions. Queer pusillanimous pissant.
Concentrate on pronouns, ok? That is a transgender MAN

There you go showing that inner womanhood of yours again. maybe you are wanting to get knocked up? :)

A pregnant transgender man is making history by appearing on the cover of Glamour UK's latest issue.

The Democratic Party, the party of science, is astonished when a woman calling herself a man, gets pregnant by a man?

It is considered a miracle? Magic? Science?

what a bunch of morons

Well there you go! The marvels of modern medicine. What a great advancement for mankind.
In the not too distant future, the couple will decide if the Man or the Woman is going to bear the child.
This is a MIRACLE

A pregnant transgender man is making history by appearing on the cover of Glamour UK's latest issue.

Logan Brown, a 27-year-old writer, posed while expecting his first child and opened up to the magazine about his experience. "I am a trans pregnant man and I do exist," Brown said. "I am literally living proof."

Yes, trans men can give birth

The truth is transgender men (those biologically born as female but identify as men) can give birth in the same way anyone with female reproductive organs — uterus, ovaries and fallopian tubes — can. That includes conceiving from penetrative sex with someone with sperm or through assisted reproductive technology (ART), such as intrauterine insemination (IUI) or in vitro fertilization (IVF).

7158cdf0-0154-11ee-a7ec-b3c33a19cdac

Why doesn't IT get an abortion like other lefty murderers do? I mean, IT truly does believe IT'S a man ... doesn't IT?

(Just using a "gender-neutral" pronoun)

Concentrate on pronouns, ok? That is a transgender MAN

There you go showing that inner womanhood of yours again. maybe you are wanting to get knocked up? :)

Fuck your pronouns. That's a female. Men can't get pregnant. You're more confused than a termite in a yoyo.

Why doesn't IT get an abortion like other lefty murderers do? I mean, IT truly does believe IT'S a man ... doesn't IT?

(Just using a "gender-neutral" pronoun)
He want's to keep the baby. They have chosen the name Pat for the baby.

Fuck your pronouns. That's a female. Men can't get pregnant. You're more confused than a termite in a yoyo.

Change is happening — slowly

Be respectful of the trans MAN having a baby

The Democratic Party, the party of science, is astonished when a woman calling herself a man, gets pregnant by a man?

It is considered a miracle? Magic? Science?

what a bunch of morons
"The health care system has to completely change the way they see preventative care beyond the gender binary."
So yeah, science.

Fuck you.
Typical third grade insults
Stay on topic, shit head. I'm not the topic, you cocksucker. :)
"The health care system has to completely change the way they see preventative care beyond the gender binary." very interesting advancements in modern healthcare, don't you agree?

Concentrate on getting the pronouns correct, and then get back to me.

Sorry ... transgenderism is an extreme ideology based on feelings and delusions with the demand and expectation that everyone must accept those delusions as a reality. NOPE .. she's a woman who thinks she's a man, and she got impregnated by a man.

Good night to all. Sleep well knowing a trans man is giving birth to a beautiful child. Truly a Gift from God :)
I know for sure a few of you will miss me. :smoochEE:

"The health care system has to completely change the way they see preventative care beyond the gender binary." very interesting advancements in modern healthcare, don't you agree?
You're fucking insane.

Sorry ... transgenderism is an extreme ideology based on feelings and delusions with the demand and expectation that everyone must accept those delusions as a reality. NOPE .. she's a woman who thinks she's a man.
:itsok: maybe someday you will understand.

Change is happening — slowly

Why? There are still males and females that use different identifying labels. Why would you treat a 'trans female' any different from a man? If they need to get a physical, the doctor is still going to hold their ball sack and have them cough.

Forum List

Back