Logan Brown, a pregnant transgender man, is on the cover of 'Glamour' magazine. 'I do exist,' he says — and so do others.

I can’t figure it out, why should we care about this? They keep claiming that we need to let them live and then at every turn want to be noted and seen.

That's the fun part.

"Leave us alone but keep paying a ton of attention to us!"

Drama queens.

They keep poking at us and we'll eventually start fighting back.

When I was 14, I went to visit a girl I knew from school who lived about a block from me. The guy that lived across the street from her was sitting on his front porch and she wanted to impress him, so she started trying to pick a fight with me -- little slaps on the face and a little girly hair-pulling. Like a pesky mosquito buzzing around my head. Just wanting the boy's attention. Eventually I'd had enough of it and I punched her hard in the face, bloodying her nose and sending her in the house crying. The best part is that I shrugged and went home and a few weeks later he came up to me outside the school and offered to give me a ride home on his motorcycle.

The mentally ill, as well as those who keep encouraging them because there are social validation brownie points in it for them, keep poking at us, trying to get the reaction that they think they want, and eventually what they'll get will send them home with a bloody nose.

I am looking forward to the time when all the nuts are back in the asylums.

Last edited:
Yeah, women can get pregnant. They have for thousands of years and that is a woman. An ugly woman, that is mentally ill and believes it's a man, but it's still a woman.

"The research is out there," Dr. Devon Ojeda, senior national organizer for National Center for Transgender Equality, explained to Yahoo Life. "The health care system has to completely change the way they see preventative care beyond the gender binary."

That's a disturbing thing to see in the article. Beyond gender binary? it's a fucking woman. It is gender binary, a man and a woman. These people are fucking insane.

And that kid is fucked for life already growing up with that thing pretending to be it's father.
There is absolutely nothing disturbing to an open minded individual. You sound very narrow minded.
"The health care system has to completely change the way they see preventative care beyond the gender binary."
Change is good.

You are the one talking about it so you tell me
I didn’t start the thread, I asked why this a story that made a cover story on a magazine, hell, you commented on this thread claiming it isn’t a big deal, I agree with you it isn’t a big deal. It doesn’t create a positive or a negative in my world, it really isn’t news, is it.

There is absolutely nothing disturbing to an open minded individual. You sound very narrow minded.
"The health care system has to completely change the way they see preventative care beyond the gender binary."
Change is good.

Poke, poke, poke.

Well there you go! The marvels of modern medicine. What a great advancement for mankind.
In the not too distant future, the couple will decide if the Man or the Woman is going to bear the child.
This is a MIRACLE

A pregnant transgender man is making history by appearing on the cover of Glamour UK's latest issue.

Logan Brown, a 27-year-old writer, posed while expecting his first child and opened up to the magazine about his experience. "I am a trans pregnant man and I do exist," Brown said. "I am literally living proof."

Yes, trans men can give birth

The truth is transgender men (those biologically born as female but identify as men) can give birth in the same way anyone with female reproductive organs — uterus, ovaries and fallopian tubes — can. That includes conceiving from penetrative sex with someone with sperm or through assisted reproductive technology (ART), such as intrauterine insemination (IUI) or in vitro fertilization (IVF).

7158cdf0-0154-11ee-a7ec-b3c33a19cdac

A woman pretending to be a man gets pregnant and you think you have an argument? You are an idiot.

A woman pretending to be a man gets pregnant and you think you have an argument? You are an idiot.

Transgender man gives birth to non-binary partner's baby with female sperm donor.
Are you sure you know what you are talking about?
Female Sperm Donor.
Females can donate sperm or eggs. Do you understand the implications of this?

The advancements on Modern Medicine are astonishing.

Well there you go! The marvels of modern medicine. What a great advancement for mankind.
In the not too distant future, the couple will decide if the Man or the Woman is going to bear the child.
This is a MIRACLE

A pregnant transgender man is making history by appearing on the cover of Glamour UK's latest issue.

Logan Brown, a 27-year-old writer, posed while expecting his first child and opened up to the magazine about his experience. "I am a trans pregnant man and I do exist," Brown said. "I am literally living proof."

The truth is transgender men (those biologically born as female but identify as men) can give birth in the same way anyone with female reproductive organs — uterus, ovaries and fallopian tubes — can. That includes conceiving from penetrative sex with someone with sperm or through assisted reproductive technology (ART), such as intrauterine insemination (IUI) or in vitro fertilization (IVF).

This is a bizarre story, whether I understand it correctly or not. Am I to understand, some disturbed ugly chick, decided she would be happier as a guy? So, she starts down that road, announcing she is trans and now a guy, marries an even uglier chick (decidedly strange herself from what I saw, clicking on her name), then the woman, (now a trans man) decides to get pregnant, and since she was born with all the correct parts. The OP article in Glamour of all places (as nothing glamorous involved here) comes out at is talking about trans men totally capable of getting pregnant by penetrative sex. This confused me, as I thought it was inferring they actually took a guy, and rebuilt him into a functional female, but NO. Reading the responses on here, I get it. She was born a girl.
So, OK. She is married to a truly fat, truly ugly chick, so I guess I can see where she might want to keep fking guys, but does not speak well for a committed relationship with his ugly wife. So, is this a new level of being bi-sexual? Is the woman he married a lesbian? The guy that got her/him pregnant straight, or homosexual?
It is a good thing, we have nothing but flatscreens, as this is too twisted for cathode ray tubes to ever straighten out the horizontal and vertical flip.
I feel sorry for the baby.

Transgender man gives birth to non-binary partner's baby with female sperm donor.
Are you sure you know what you are talking about?
Female Sperm Donor.
Females can donate sperm or eggs. Do you understand the implications of this?

The advancements on Modern Medicine are astonishing.
This is a biological woman who is giving birth to a baby, why is that so special?

This is a MIRACLE

Funny, it had to rely on a real man, to get pregnant. The lunacy of liberals have no boundaries.

Change is good.

So you're saying it's good for medical professionals to say men can get pregnant, carry a child to term, then birth a baby?

Or is that just just high level sarcasm?

Forum List

Back