Logan Brown, a pregnant transgender man, is on the cover of 'Glamour' magazine. 'I do exist,' he says — and so do others.

Are you sure your real name isn't COCK SUCKER :lmao:
I assume you read the article?

Logan Brown, a pregnant transgender man, is on the cover of 'Glamour' magazine. 'I do exist,' he says — and so do others.​

You're the cocksucker. Can you gargle semen to Yankee Doodle Dandy?

Are you sure your real name isn't COCK SUCKER
Why, do you need it to be? Sounds like you are hoping so to serve some need of yours?

Logan Brown, a pregnant transgender man, is on the cover of 'Glamour' magazine.
A guy can't get pregnant, but my hat's off to whomever photoshopped the picture, Lilian.

Why, do you need it to be? Sounds like you are hoping so to serve some need of yours?

A guy can't get pregnant, but my hat's off to whomever photoshopped the picture, Lilian.

I know you want to, but NO. NEVER. Strike it from your mind forever.
A trans man got pregnant, and that is what the article is all about.

Pretty little lies, disguised as mental illness so we'll feel sorry for their cherished victimhood.

Not going to happen.

Getting pregnant? I'm a guy, fool, guys don't have the equipment to get pregnant. Guys don't have ovaries to produce eggs, they don't have a womb to carry a child, they don't produce high levels of estrogen, they don't have a vagina, clitoris or birth canal, they don't have Fallopian tubes to deliver the eggs, they can't create embryonic fluid in a sac, they don't produce the antiseptic, nourishing milk to feed the child, they don't have the chromosomal arrangement for any of this, and they don't even have the hip bone arrangement to give birth to the child. And they certainly don't have the empathic, mothering, compassionate, caring nature to even raise the child.

Then you should post it in the science fiction column, right next to the Josef Mengela medical experiments of the Nazis.

Last edited:
A woman got pregnant, she thinks she is a man, dumbass, still a woman and her getting pregnant is no big deal, idiot! I can’t believe how stupid you are.

You're the cocksucker. Can you gargle semen to Yankee Doodle Dandy?
Typical third grade insults
Stay on topic, shit head. I'm not the topic, you cocksucker. :)
We see your fascination with fellating.

Fact:

Logan Brown, a pregnant transgender man, is on the cover of 'Glamour' magazine. 'I do exist,' he says — and so do others.

This is the dictionary definition of fake news. Why are people not holding the media's feet to the fire on this one? It is an outright lie!

Typical third grade insults
Stay on topic, shit head. I'm not the topic, you cocksucker. :)
We see your fascination with fellating.

Fact:

Lie, dick nose. Men don't have a uterus. That's a female on the cover of Glamour magazine. Do you need a primer in biology? Dumb ass faggot.

Lie, dick nose. Men don't have a uterus. That's a female on the cover of Glamour magazine. Do you need a primer in biology? Dumb ass faggot.
You won't have any fun when everyone ignores you. Troll.

'I do exist,' he says — and so do others.​

Yes, he said that

Forum List

Back