LMAO- Obama: Trump's Rise Not My Fault

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
What a fool. This dude can't be for real

-Geaux
--------------------------

President Obama on Thursday dismissed the notion that he’s responsible for the rise of Donald Trump, who has harnessed voter anger during his presidential run.

“I’m not going to validate some notion that the Republican crackup that’s been taking place is a consequence of actions that I’ve taken,” he said during a joint press conference with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

Obama acknowledged he shares some blame for the widening partisan divide during his term in office, but he urged GOP elites to do some “introspection” about the how “the politics they’ve engaged in allows the circus we've been seeing to transpire.”
Despite his feuds with Republicans in Congress, Obama insisted that he wants “an effective Republican Party.”

“I think this country has to have responsible parties that can govern,” he said, adding the GOP could “challenge some of the blind spots and dogmas in the Democratic Party” on issues such as trade.

He pointed a finger at conservative media and GOP leaders for fueling “a notion that everything I do is to be opposed; that cooperation or compromise somehow is a betrayal; that maximalist, absolutist positions on issues are politically advantageous; that there is a ‘them’ out there and an ‘us,’ and the ‘them’ are the folks causing the problems you’re experiencing.”

Obama: Trump's rise not my fault

Isn't the GOP establishmentto blame? Or this one of the occurrences where personal responsibility means jack shit?

Obama is King of blamers. Bush this and Bush that......

Many say due to Bush Obama was elected.

but hey, don't blame anything on me says Obama

-Geaux

Gawd, Listening to this man is like being waterboarded every damn day.

-Geaux

Obama's a puss and Trump is not ..

The donor class is losing power over the political class (maybe) on the right, the left is still bought and paid for. (well, except Bernie of course)

-Geaux

Obama's a puss and Trump is not ..

The donor class is losing power over the political class (maybe) on the right, the left is still bought and paid for. (well, except Bernie of course)
Obama still thinks the GOP sank a few ships in the Pearl Harbour attack. maybe Republicans flew some of the planes?

Fool me once SHAME on you. Fool me twice shame on me!

Obama admitted he would use tricks, tactics lies, depend on the stupidity of the voter to get into office.

I've frequently quoted Obama from his autobiography, "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995 page 94 -95

"Of course either way you needed some luck.
That's what Pablo had lacked, mostly, not having his driver's license that day, a cop with nothing better to do than to check the trunk of his car..
Or Bruce not finding his way back from too many bad acid trips, winding up in a funny farm.
Or Duke not walking away from that car wreck....
I had tried to explain some of this to my mother once, the role of luck in the world, the spin of the wheel.
It was at the start of my senior year in high school; she was back in Hawaii her field work completed and one day she had marched into my room wanting to know the details of Pablo's arrest.
I had given her a reassuring smile and patted her hand told her not to worry, I wouldn't do anything stupid.
It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied.
They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

Think about it...
NOW we know why Obama has continually knocked the police...remember his statement in 2009...
that the "Cambridge police acted stupidly"?
So is it any wonder we got what those idiots that voted for him put into office?

Obama has a small amount to do with it. Probably because of cankles, if anything. This is the GOP work. Not this dumbfuck.

-Geaux

President Obama on Thursday dismissed the notion that he’s responsible for the rise of Donald Trump, who has harnessed voter anger during his presidential run.

“I’m not going to validate some notion that the Republican crackup that’s been taking place is a consequence of actions that I’ve taken,” he said during a joint press conference with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

Obama acknowledged he shares some blame for the widening partisan divide during his term in office, but he urged GOP elites to do some “introspection” about the how “the politics they’ve engaged in allows the circus we've been seeing to transpire.”
Despite his feuds with Republicans in Congress, Obama insisted that he wants “an effective Republican Party.”

“I think this country has to have responsible parties that can govern,” he said, adding the GOP could “challenge some of the blind spots and dogmas in the Democratic Party” on issues such as trade.

He pointed a finger at conservative media and GOP leaders for fueling “a notion that everything I do is to be opposed; that cooperation or compromise somehow is a betrayal; that maximalist, absolutist positions on issues are politically advantageous; that there is a ‘them’ out there and an ‘us,’ and the ‘them’ are the folks causing the problems you’re experiencing.”

Good old party of personal responsibility....Its not our fault Trump is our candidate

Obama was elected on a slate of liberal policies. The fact that he implemented those policies and outraged conservatives is not his problem

-Geaux

Good old party of personal responsibility....Its not our fault Trump is our candidate

Obama was elected on a slate of liberal policies. The fact that he implemented those policies and outraged conservatives is not his problem

I know, and that's the problem.

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

It is not Obama's fault that the Republicans are batshit crazy

-Geaux

-Geaux

Perfect example of juvenile liberal.... I just hope you aren't voting age!

-Geaux

-Geaux

Perfect example of juvenile liberal.... I just hope you aren't voting age!

No, seriously
Republicans are batshit crazy

Their leading candidate is a birther reality TV star

The GOP didn't run the country into the ground, screw up foreign policy, make bad trade deals, force government control over our health care on us and put millions on unemployment or disability. obama is a lying asshole that blames others for his failures. It's all he knows how to do.

The GOP didn't run the country into the ground, screw up foreign policy, make bad trade deals, force government control over our health care on us and put millions on unemployment or disability. obama is a lying asshole that blames others for his failures. It's all he knows how to do.

Yes they did

They brought us into two unprovoked wars, trashed the economy, engaged in torture and trashed the environment

That is what led to Obama

Forum List

Back