LMAO- Obama: Trump's Rise Not My Fault

What a fool. This dude can't be for real

-Geaux
--------------------------

President Obama on Thursday dismissed the notion that he’s responsible for the rise of Donald Trump, who has harnessed voter anger during his presidential run.

“I’m not going to validate some notion that the Republican crackup that’s been taking place is a consequence of actions that I’ve taken,” he said during a joint press conference with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

Obama acknowledged he shares some blame for the widening partisan divide during his term in office, but he urged GOP elites to do some “introspection” about the how “the politics they’ve engaged in allows the circus we've been seeing to transpire.”
Despite his feuds with Republicans in Congress, Obama insisted that he wants “an effective Republican Party.”

“I think this country has to have responsible parties that can govern,” he said, adding the GOP could “challenge some of the blind spots and dogmas in the Democratic Party” on issues such as trade.

He pointed a finger at conservative media and GOP leaders for fueling “a notion that everything I do is to be opposed; that cooperation or compromise somehow is a betrayal; that maximalist, absolutist positions on issues are politically advantageous; that there is a ‘them’ out there and an ‘us,’ and the ‘them’ are the folks causing the problems you’re experiencing.”

Obama: Trump's rise not my fault

Good old party of personal responsibility....Its not our fault Trump is our candidate

Obama was elected on a slate of liberal policies. The fact that he implemented those policies and outraged conservatives is not his problem

I know, and that's the problem.

-Geaux

It is not Obama's fault that the Republicans are batshit crazy

Man, they are, what is worst, they think we are!

Wow. Just when u think conservatives can't be any more sore loser crybabies , you come up with this .

Your theory is that Obama , a democrat, is soooo bad that he has caused the GOP to disintegrate !?

In what bizzaro world does that make any sense?

Wow. Just when u think conservatives can't be any more sore loser crybabies , you come up with this .

Your theory is that Obama , a democrat, is soooo bad that he has caused the GOP to disintegrate !?

LOL, what a retarded interpretation. The GOP is still there, obama is still the smug superior asshole he's always been. That's the point. If you want to conclude all Democrats are smug superior assholes that's on you.

LOL, what a retarded interpretation. The GOP is still there, obama is still the smug superior asshole he's always been. That's the point. If you want to conclude all Democrats are smug superior assholes that's on you.

Lol @ "the GOP is still there".

The GOP owns Trump. They've been preaching hate and blaming America's problems on minorities for decades. Trump is what that has led to.

You said it disintegrated. You lied. As usual.

They brought us into two unprovoked wars,

those "unprovoked wars" were voted on and approved by demorats.., especially the khunt Hitlery!! :up:

did you know that ? now you do!!

Rewrite history all you want . Sure there were dems voting . But the whole thing was pushed by the GOP . And it was GOP leadership that totally fucked up the occupation of Iraq .

You said it disintegrated. You lied. As usual.

How is it a lie ? Have you turned on a TV in the last 2 weeks ? Your leading candidate is a TV personality who's a closet democrat !

those "unprovoked wars" were voted on and approved by demorats.., especially the khunt Hitlery!! :up:

Rewrite history all you want . Sure there were dems voting . But the whole thing was pushed by the GOP . And it was GOP leadership that totally fucked up the occupation of Iraq .
No, it had settled down. The guy that left the power vacuum is what really fucked it up..

What a fool. This dude can't be for real

-Geaux
--------------------------

President Obama on Thursday dismissed the notion that he’s responsible for the rise of Donald Trump, who has harnessed voter anger during his presidential run.

“I’m not going to validate some notion that the Republican crackup that’s been taking place is a consequence of actions that I’ve taken,” he said during a joint press conference with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

Obama acknowledged he shares some blame for the widening partisan divide during his term in office, but he urged GOP elites to do some “introspection” about the how “the politics they’ve engaged in allows the circus we've been seeing to transpire.”
Despite his feuds with Republicans in Congress, Obama insisted that he wants “an effective Republican Party.”

“I think this country has to have responsible parties that can govern,” he said, adding the GOP could “challenge some of the blind spots and dogmas in the Democratic Party” on issues such as trade.

He pointed a finger at conservative media and GOP leaders for fueling “a notion that everything I do is to be opposed; that cooperation or compromise somehow is a betrayal; that maximalist, absolutist positions on issues are politically advantageous; that there is a ‘them’ out there and an ‘us,’ and the ‘them’ are the folks causing the problems you’re experiencing.”

Obama: Trump's rise not my fault
There is no way there would be any trump, if it wasn't for the rise of Barry...
These fucked up career politicians like Barry are so full of themselves it's bound to happen, career politicians can't function in real job.

Last edited:
Trump couldn't have happened to the party of Reagan, or the party of Eisenhower, or the party of Lincoln for that matter.
Trump happened because the Republican party sold out to its worst elements.

Yeah, but former CIA director, Bush sr.. probably whispered in the CIAs ear and told them to make up that shit about WMDs so we could invade Iraq. That lie prompted the democrats to vote for the war.

Obama ended that war successfully, before he fucked it up. His own words.

Trump couldn't have happened to the party of Reagan, or the party of Eisenhower, or the party of Lincoln for that matter.

Wrong, it happened because the pubes laid down for Obama and allowed great harm to come to the nation.

-Geaux

Wrong, it happened because the pubes laid down for Obama and allowed great harm to come to the nation.

-Geaux

lol, Trump is only guy in the race who in fact agreed (or claims he agreed) with Obama in his opposition to the disaster that was Iraq, i.e.,

the most important reason Obama got nominated and elected in the first place.

Forum List

Back