Liz Warren leading charge to forgive student debt, Navient pays $2 billion settlement for giving loans to students who cant pay them back

That's nice sweetheart.

I'm not worried about it because I think China might do an okay job once they take over. They're big on science and they know how to get shit done.

Being a Chinese sympathizer, you are most certainly casting your vote for the correct party in the US. At least you KNOW you are voting for a Chinese takeover, most of the dimwits that vote for Democrats haven't figured that part out yet.

In other words, it isn't their fault and personal responsibility matters not. Where have I heard that before from Democrats? Oh yeah, at every turn.
Total garbage propaganda. So, brainwashed functional moron, why are we the only modern country without a living wage health care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training Great infrastructure and vacations and mainly taxing the rich and giant corporations, look in the mirror dumbass. And the only one without a healthy middle class after 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich. Super duper

It's time to fix this GOP mess why are we the only modern country without cheap college and training, and for that matter a healthy middle class. Not to mention the only modern country without a living wage healthcare daycare paid parental leave great infrastructure and vacations and mainly taxing the rich and giant corporations for God's sake? Snap out of it.

You have NO idea what you are talking about. You are spewing left-wing propaganda that has made you believe that you have it so bad in the US as compared to other countries when in fact, if you put forth even a modicum of effort the US affords you a better lifestyle than anywhere else in the world. Democrats want to put forth little to no effort and for everyone to live like kings. It is an unattainable, idealistic Utopia that has been sold to them for years that will ultimately leave the US with an ultra-wealthy ruling class and an ultra-poor subservient class. In short, you have been duped.

Total garbage propaganda. So, brainwashed functional moron, why are we the only modern country without a living wage health care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training Great infrastructure and vacations and mainly taxing the rich and giant corporations, look in the mirror dumbass. And the only one without a healthy middle class after 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich. Super duper

This is too naive and ignorant to warrant a response, but here goes. You live in the most powerful and best country in the world and don't even know it thanks to your Democratic handlers filling you full of utter nonsense.

They are just greedy idiot g o p swine that's all. So they want tax cuts For themselves and cuts in programs for normal people. They aren't that smart or deep, just greedy d******.....

Yeah, all those rich people just lucked into it or maybe they get a "white privilege" check every month in the mail. Is that what you have been told?

Trump tax cuts were for everybody moron. The wealthiest paid the highest percentage so got the biggest cut, which makes perfect sense. I don't hear you complaining about all the free programs that are paid for by the top 5% of income taxpayers.

Being a Chinese sympathizer, you are most certainly casting your vote for the correct party in the US. At least you KNOW you are voting for a Chinese takeover, most of the dimwits that vote for Democrats haven't figured that part out yet.
I've never voted for a Democrat, fuckwit.

This is too naive and ignorant to warrant a response, but here goes. You live in the most powerful and best country in the world and don't even know it thanks to your Democratic handlers filling you full of utter nonsense.
Agree. I don’t know of too many countries other than America where you can be born into poverty, to uneducated immigrant parents, and be middle class by age 30 and upper-middle by age 40. From cold-water tenement to middle-class suburban home in 10 years. THIS is what our country offers to people with the right values, who make prudent choices, who exercise discipline, and work hard.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
I've never voted for a Democrat, fuckwit.

And yet you are for paying off student loans, that it is not their fault that they borrowed so much money and you think China would do a better job running this country. On this thread, you so just like a full-fledged SNAP card-carrying Democrat.

And yet you are for paying off student loans, that it is not their fault that they borrowed so much money and you think China would do a better job running this country. On this thread, you so just like a full-fledged SNAP card-carrying Democrat.
I'm a nationalist. I'm for strengthening our nation. I don't want China to pull ahead of us. Selfish and shortsighted people like you are the fuel that will bring us to that outcome.

I'm a nationalist. I'm for strengthening our nation. I don't want China to pull ahead of us. Selfish and shortsighted people like you are the fuel that will bring us to that outcome.

We will just have to disagree if you believe that eliminating personal responsibility is a good idea and that China would run our country much better. I mean sure, those elites in the Communist Party would have it much better, but the people would not in any way shape or form.

Where am I wrong for example lol... Only modern country without a living wage health care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations? We are the richest country but it is the rich who have all the money and the middle class has been suffering under Reagan tax rates. Stupid greedy people who brainwash you...

Where am I wrong for example lol... Only modern country without a living wage health care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations? We are the richest country but it is the rich who have all the money and the middle class has been suffering under Reagan tax rates. Stupid greedy people who brainwash you...

I live quite well here in the US. I have traveled to several countries abroad. There are some pretty places and I love to visit them, but I have no desire to live in a shoebox in Europe. To each his own.

We will just have to disagree if you believe that eliminating personal responsibility is a good idea and that China would run our country much better. I mean sure, those elites in the Communist Party would have it much better, but the people would not in any way shape or form.

Navient lied to their customers. They are getting off cheap as they have defrauded their customers.

It is not fake news. We have been in a baby bust for years now.

Convenient timing with numbnuts taking over his policies contributing to the labor shortage.

Lazy people don't want to work and working Democrats are evidently ok with that. Brainwashing at its best.

The Republicans are the fascist pigs attacking this country.

I live quite well here in the US. I have traveled to several countries abroad. There are some pretty places and I love to visit them, but I have no desire to live in a shoebox in Europe. To each his own.
Nobody wants to become Europe to that extent. What about New Zealand and Australia? What is wrong with those things? why does the GOP block those things and why do you vote for a party that blocks those things? They are all heavily favored by people. Thank you for the worst inequality and upward mobility in our history and in the modern world by far.

The student who default on their loans should have any of their educational credentials revoked.

If you get a car or home loan, and cannot afford to repay the loan the bank REPOSSESSES or FORECLOSES on the unpaid asset.

It should not be any different for education. It is also a commodity with a value.
The only way to really pull their credentials would be to lobotomize them. I'm all for it.

Convenient timing with numbnuts taking over his policies contributing to the labor shortage.

Lazy people don't want to work and working Democrats are evidently ok with that. Brainwashing at its best.
And you support the greedy swine who won't give us good jobs worth working at or help pay for the college and training necessary like in every other modern country dingbat.

Forum List

Back