Sinema to deliver a Senate floor "double down" against Biden's filibuster attacks

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017

it's amazing to me that (2) democrats are what is killing the entire entitlement dreams of the "progressives" out there. the most important thing to me is we have the "rule of the law / land" and everyone must adhere to it.

in 2006 schumer said ending the filibuster would end democracy.
while trump was in power, they used it 314 times.

it's well established and has been used by the left hundreds of times in recent years alone.

yet now that a few votes stop them from getting everything they and they alone want (and how "old" does that mindset sound, 3-6 years old?) they say the same tool that kept us from becoming a banana republic is now making us one.

we can't keep changing the rules to one sides advantage. doing so in recent administrations all around has put us where we are today. we now either change rules/laws or simply ignore them and dare someone to come after us.

that day is coming. all the entitled will not go away quietly. a child never does. but here we are with the open attacks on sinema and manchin for no other reason than they are in the way of the children getting all the candy they want.

it's amazing to me that (2) democrats are what is killing the entire entitlement dreams of the "progressives" out there. the most important thing to me is we have the "rule of the law / land" and everyone must adhere to it.

it's well established and has been used by the left hundreds of times in recent years alone.

yet now that a few votes stop them from getting everything they and they alone want (and how "old" does that mindset sound, 3-6 years old?) they say the same tool that kept us from becoming a banana republic is now making us one.

we can't keep changing the rules to one sides advantage. doing so in recent administrations all around has put us where we are today. we now either change rules/laws or simply ignore them and dare someone to come after us.

that day is coming. all the entitled will not go away quietly. a child never does. but here we are with the open attacks on sinema and manchin for no other reason than they are in the way of the children getting all the candy they want.

DemoKKKrats are free to expose their utter hypocrisy because they know their voters are too dumb to see it.

Truth!

Dems have no respect for the will of the people, elections, representative government they scheme to RIG and CHEAT and STEAL to get what they want. Are we clear now on who these lowlife Dems are?
and that's who they really are.

A fillibuster is used by moderates but executed by blue dogs.

This keeps the moderates from having to go on record as voting one way or another shortly before elections in their respective states.... especially when it's going to be a difficult election.

That's what it's about...being able to get re-elected.

And also the moderates get to suck up to their party and get money from being a party faithful when actually they cross lines regularly.

Dems control the House, Senate, and the White House and can't get SHIT done! LOL, what a failure Joe Biden is.
I was thinking about that the other day. Their agenda is so unpopular that even their own party is blocking it.

That's what happens when you are illegitimate. Your ideas didn't win, your cheating machinery did.

Forum List

Back