Liz Cheney says Trump appears to have been ‘personally involved in planning’ 6 Jan insurrection

Do you ever stop lying, Flak? Or are you such a compulsive liar that you just can't help it? All you have done is make accusations, not one of them supported by a shred of evidence, while I have already provided more than enough proof to last a lifetime.

Biden won nothing. He is about as much the legal president of this country as my Aunt Mary.
He won the presidency, moron. Your vacuous denial of that reality doesn't actually erase his victory. It just make you look cray-cray.

Oldestyle wrote: So now that I've read your tiny little print memo...how in that is our democracy destroyed? - - - It's a challenge to the election taking place in the House and Senate. 21OCT25-POST#320

The EASTMAN MEMO is but one facet of Trumpism and the right-wing Republican SLO-MO coup.

“””” But the end of free and open elections would destroy our democracy. Corruption running amok would destroy our democracy. Using the Department of Justice to hide malfeasance and to prosecute political rivals would destroy our democracy. Nepotism and widespread incompetence would destroy our democracy. Undermining our trust in the free press would destroy our democracy. Substituting conspiracy theories for science and truth would destroy our democracy. And unabashed grifting and corruption at public expense would destroy our democracy.
All these examples are central elements of Trumpism and the right-wing Republican agenda “”””
Run away train? It was a protest that lasted less than a day! Congress was in session again in less than a day! Are you kidding with this hyperbole? We've had left wing riots in major cities across the country that went on for months and nobody claimed it was the end of our democracy!

As for the rest of that rant? The Biden Administration is a better example of ALL those things than the Trump Administration EVER was!

Do you know all the facts about the June 6 stop the steel rally and attempt to overthrow the election? I don’t. I do not know where to go right now to see all the facts and make up my own mind. So that means any fact finding mission no matter by whomever is a good thing right? Unless for some reason you don’t want all the facts to see the light of day.
Do you believe the democrats are capable of being completely objective and unbiased?

Do you believe that if the evidence takes them to a place that shows Trump and company to not be guilty that they will admit they are wrong, and would they publicly attest to that fact?

Do you believe they are actually trying to find the truth, or are they just trying to navigate a way to make their presuppositions fit to their desired outcome?

Yes, I want the facts, the ACTUAL facts, whether they lead to indictment, or not. What do YOU want?

Do you believe the democrats are capable of being completely objective and unbiased?
Irrelevant red herring & non sequitur. No collection of humans is capable of that. Not even scientists, which is why we we have peer review and repetition. Not police or lawyers or judges, which is why we have a court system.
Do you believe that if the evidence takes them to a place that shows Trump and company to not be guilty that they will admit they are wrong, and would they publicly attest to that fact?
Also irrelevant, when it comes to finding and releasing facts. This is the difference between finding and releasing a recording of trump extorting a foreign leader, and the subsequent impeachment process. The result and process of the impeachment has NO bearing on the idea that is t was good to find and expose the fact of trump's phone call.

ThisIsMe wrote: Do you believe the democrats are capable of being completely objective and unbiased? 21OCT27-POST#423

NFBW wrote: I am exceedingly convinced that facts do not allow or condone bias and when laid bare they are the most objective source of information available to all of us. Why are you bothering with redundant questions? 21OCT27-POST#425.

We've had left wing riots in major cities across the country that went on for months
I had not heard that.
How many cities?
Which ones?
And for how long?
Can you provide credible sourcing?

Thanx, in advance.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Yes, I want the facts, the ACTUAL facts, whether they lead to indictment, or not."
We all be good with that. Let the facts be uncovered and announced. The chips then, will fall as they may. We all be good with that, no?

Sure, I've heard the complaint expressed on this venue that it is a "partisan" committee. Maybe it is, maybe it ain't. After all, each participant is an accomplished American.
Both parties had the opportunity to make it bi-partisan. One chose not to participate.

We hafta deal with the realities that exist. Abe Lincoln, Oliver Wendell Holmes, and Louis Brandeis ain't gonna be available for your ideal 'commission'.
We work with the clay at hand. We need the facts on what happened and the players who made it happen. The current Congressional committee is the best tool we have to uncover those current unknowns....and make 'em known.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Long before the Democrat Party brought slavery to America in 1619"
Ah, PP, don't do that to yourself.
Really, you are surely smarter than that? Better educated than that?
I ask these rhetorical questions as a hint to you that making silly uninformed statements on an internet chatroom.....makes the chosen avatar look silly, and uninformed.

You can be better than that.

ThisIsMe wrote: Do you believe the democrats are capable of being completely objective and unbiased? 21OCT27-POST#423

NFBW wrote: What do you, ThisIsMe , think of these facts and timeline. Are you impressed with DJT’s conduct as POTUS when his VP and Members of Congress, their staff and Police Officers were attacked by the mob that DJT helped incite? 21OCT27-POST#427

“”” (DoD Memo) 1:26 p.m.: The Capitol Police orders the evacuation of the Capitol complex.

(DoD Memo) 1:49 p.m.: The Capitol Police chief asks the commanding general of the DC National Guard for immediate assistance.

Also at 1:49 p.m.: Trump retweets a video of the rally, which includes his previous statements that: "our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore and that's what this is all about. To use a favorite term that all of you came up with, we will stop the steal. . . You'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong."

2:11 p.m.: Trump's mob breaches the Capitol building – breaking windows, climbing inside, and opening doors for others to follow.
2:13 p.m.: Pence suddenly leaves the Senate floor and is moved to a nearby office.

During the attack: Among the members of Congress appealing directly to Trump for help is House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA). According to a later statement from Rep. Jaime Herrera Beutler (R-WA), "When McCarthy finally reached the president on January 6 and asked him to publicly and forcefully call off the riot, the president initially repeated the falsehood that it was antifa that had breached the Capitol. McCarthy refuted that and told the president that these were Trump supporters. That's when, according to McCarthy, the president said: 'Well, Kevin, I guess these people are more upset about the election than you are.'" [Emphasis in original]

2:24 p.m.: Trump tweets: "Mike Pence didn't have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!"

2:26 p.m.: While the senators are in a temporary holding room after the Senate chamber is evacuated, Trump tries to call Sen. Tommy Tuberville (R-AL), but mistakenly reaches Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT), who hands the phone to Tuberville. Trump then tries to convince Tuberville to make additional objections to the Electoral College vote in an effort to block Congress' certification of Biden's win.

2:52 p.m.: The first FBI SWAT team enters the Capitol.

4:17 p.m.: Trump tweets a video telling rioters, "I know your pain, I know you're hurt. We had an election that was stolen from us. It was a landslide election and everyone knows it, especially the other side… It's a very tough period of time. There's never been a time like this where such a thing happened where they could take it away from all of us — from me, from you, from our country. This was a fraudulent election, but we can't play into the hands of these people. We have to have peace. So go home. We love you. You're very special. You've seen what happens. You see the way others are treated that are so bad and so evil." “””

lantern2814 wrote: Another leftard who needs to be informed that the FBI found NO evidence of an organized plot. No charges or accusations against Trump. 21OCT23-POST#253

WHY WHY WHY DID DJT say this then?

JANUARY 6 COMMITTEE OCT. 7, 2021
Trump Tells Former Advisers to Ignore Subpoenas From January 6 Select Committee
Shut up moron. Just shut up. Trump said to PEACEFULLY protest. Which by YOUR side’s definition is what happened. Then again you morons can’t decide if this was pre-planned or incited (hint, it can’t be both) you change your minds weekly.

NFBW wrote: DJT declared the 2020 ELECTION DAY to be the insurrection not Jan6. DJT thus declared war on my vote. 21OCT23-POST#246

NFBW wrote: lantern2814 disagrees. with what we must wonder? DJT said that. It cannot mean DJT accents the will of the voters who massively reject him. So we are the insurrectionists on November 3 not his criminals and abolishinuts of democracy on Jan6. 21OCT24-POST#256
Translation please. I don’t speak moron.

A pity then that Republicans opted not to proceed with the bipartisan commission that was first offered up. Now they're stuck with whatever this committee finds. Which, btw, does have a couple of Republicans on it.
Yeah...right! Two Republicans hand picked by Nancy Pelosi because they hate Donald Trump? Her selecting those two made a mockery of the entire committee!
I had not heard that.
How many cities?
Which ones?
And for how long?
Can you provide credible sourcing?

Thanx, in advance.

--------------------------------------------------------

We all be good with that. Let the facts be uncovered and announced. The chips then, will fall as they may. We all be good with that, no?

Sure, I've heard the complaint expressed on this venue that it is a "partisan" committee. Maybe it is, maybe it ain't. After all, each participant is an accomplished American.
Both parties had the opportunity to make it bi-partisan. One chose not to participate.

We hafta deal with the realities that exist. Abe Lincoln, Oliver Wendell Holmes, and Louis Brandeis ain't gonna be available for your ideal 'commission'.
We work with the clay at hand. We need the facts on what happened and the players who made it happen. The current Congressional committee is the best tool we have to uncover those current unknowns....and make 'em known.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, PP, don't do that to yourself.
Really, you are surely smarter than that? Better educated than that?
I ask these rhetorical questions as a hint to you that making silly uninformed statements on an internet chatroom.....makes the chosen avatar look silly, and uninformed.

You can be better than that.

You somehow missed the riots? Seriously?
The commission "might be" partisan? Is this a comedy routine, Chilly? You know as well as I do that this commission is completely partisan! It has only one purpose and that's to divert attention away from how badly Joe Biden and his merry band of progressives are doing running the country!

Shut up moron. Just shut up. Trump said to PEACEFULLY protest. Which by YOUR side’s definition is what happened. Then again you morons can’t decide if this was pre-planned or incited (hint, it can’t be both) you change your minds weekly.
when incitement is part of the plan, then it can be both planned and incited.

Congress wants to ask Trump and Bannon what they were doing that day and what they talked about prior to Jan 6.

They are trying to hide behind executive privilege.

So yes, Trump is basically telling the world he was personally involved in making Jan 6 happen.
No you stupid fuck. The FBI has found ZERO evidence of any of your fantasies about Trump or Bannon. Looks like reality has crushed your fantasy yet again.

What a stupid and bizarre comment. The only reason her career is in jeopardy is precisely because she called out your orange lard and master. But now you say she is doing that because her career is in jeopardy. Uh...
Hey stupid, her career is in jeopardy. Seeing as her constituents hate her and will send her packing. Stupid.

Yeah...right! Two Republicans hand picked by Nancy Pelosi because they hate Donald Trump? Her selecting those two made a mockery of the entire committee!
It's two now only because Republicans refused to participate in the commission the House voted for which stipulated 5 Democrats and 5 Republicans.

Now you can eat shit.

No you stupid fuck. The FBI has found ZERO evidence of any of your fantasies about Trump or Bannon. Looks like reality has crushed your fantasy yet again.
So what? The first Benghazi investigation found nothing but that didn't stop Republicans from starting another. Then another when that one found nothing. Then another when that one found nothing. Then another when that one found nothing. Then another when that one found nothing. Then another when that one found nothing. Then another when that one found nothing. Then another when that one found nothing.

Whassamatter? You don't like it when Democrats play by the Republican playbook?

She doesnt really provide a silver bullet in this statement but it really does look like that is the case.
Is she still hanging around in DC? I guess the good folks of Wyoming have to wait until 2022. After that, her time in DC will be limited only by her bank account. Buh Bye, RINO bitch...

But the FBI has said there was no plot. Try again....
that comes from a misunderstanding of how the DOJ is charging this,
and mis-describes proud boy's role in the riot

It's two now only because Republicans refused to participate in the commission the House voted for which stipulated 5 Democrats and 5 Republicans.

Now you can eat shit.
The people that will ultimately "eat shit" because of this commission are you on the left, Faun! You're going to waste all kinds of time and money on something the FBI has already reported doesn't exist and at some point it's going to become obvious to the American public that you've got about as much with THIS sham as you did with "Russian Collusion"! At which point they're going to ask why did we ever put idiots like this in charge of the country!

Forum List

Back