Jan. 6 rioter who was identified by the letterman jacket he wore gets 18 months in prison

No. being forced to watch all the episodes of Doctor Quinn, Medicine Woman is cruel and unusual punishment. This is just Federal sentencing guidelines.

Another rioter has justice done upon him. Or was he really an Antifa/BLM false flagger? The Truth is Out there!

Jan. 6 rioter who was identified by the letterman jacket he wore gets 18 months in prison​

Who left the cocaine in the White House?

He's been charged with a felony.

They were not even 'political dissidents', they were patriotic citizens exercising their First Amendment rights.
A 'patriotic citizens' right to beat a cop with a bat? to spray MACE in his face? to steal laptops from Congressional offices? to poop in the hallways of our Capitol?
Well, poster PP, your flavor of citizenship seems markedly different than the rest of American society.

And, PP.......watch your step when you next walk the Capitol's hallways.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND there were federal officers promoting the affair, inside job all the way.
You know, there may be traction there. And as such, America can be exceedingly proud of the FBI's ability to recruit dedicated agents and operative who are willing to be arrested, tried, convicted, and jailed, some for 15-18-22 years.

THAT is one helluva recruitment job.

Say, PeterP, do you think these jailed FBI agents will still get Federal pension benefits when they get out in 15years.

Also, I'll betcha that if Don Trump does win the job in 2024....I'll bet he won't be pardoning all these 'FBI-inside-job' false-flaggers.

IMHO

-----------------------------------------------------------

This is cruel and unusual punishment

So?
Do something about it. Other than whine and hissyfit on American social media. Be a 'git-er-done' man.

A 'patriotic citizens' right to beat a cop with a bat? to spray MACE in his face? to steal laptops from Congressional offices? to poop in the hallways of our Capitol?
Well, poster PP, your flavor of citizenship seems markedly different than the rest of American society.

You know, there may be traction there. And as such, America can be exceedingly proud of the FBI's ability to recruit dedicated agents and operative who are willing to be arrested, tried, convicted, and jailed, some for 15-18-22 years.

Say, PeterP, do you think these jailed FBI agents will still get Federal pension benefits when they get out in 15years.

Also, I'll betcha that if Don Trump does win the job in 2024....I'll bet he won't be pardoning all these 'FBI-inside-job' false-flaggers.

IMHO

So?
Do something about it. Other than whine and hissyfit on American social media. Be a 'git-er-done' man.
So you want blood in the streets

I suppose its been great fun watching Deep State fascists arrest and imprison trump voters and now you want the IRS or FBI to dispense with the time consuming legal process and just shoot them down in the streets

Shame on you for wanting a civil war that destroys this great nation

IMHO

So?
The police started the violence that day.

They shot rubber bullets and flash bangs into the peaceful crowds. They killed a woman with a baton.
That disburses illegal crowds and is standard practice throughout the US- or do you hate cops? . It doesn't make them break into buildings and attack officers with poles and fire extinguishers.

But have faith, if they try it again, it will likely not be against cops, but troops with select fire bang sticks.

So you want blood in the streets

I suppose its been great fun watching Deep State fascists arrest and imprison trump voters and now you want the IRS or FBI to dispense with the time consuming legal process and just shoot them down in the streets

Shame on you for wanting a civil war that destroys this great nation
There will be no civil war. The MAGA has no money, no command, no control, no communication, no arms, no training, no munitions.

Guerilla style operators will be hunted down easily. Their homes will be burned to the ground. Their properties confiscated.

There will be no civil war. The MAGA has no money, no command, no control, no communication, no arms, no training, no munitions.

Guerilla style operators will be hunted down easily. Their homes will be burned to the ground. Their properties confiscated.
In which case the lib slaughter of conservatives should be pretty easy

Have fun

Another rioter has justice done upon him. Or was he really an Antifa/BLM false flagger? The Truth is Out there!

Jan. 6 rioter who was identified by the letterman jacket he wore gets 18 months in prison​

You stupid confused Moon Bat.

There were no "rioters" on 1/6. They were Patriotic Americans protesting a blatant stolen election.

The rioters (and also looters, Insurrectionists and murders) were the goddamn Negroes that spent six months destroying 200 American cities, including DC.

The police started the violence that day.
...........They killed a woman with a baton.
Prove both to the forum, poster MAGAman.
Or quit posting.
Don't be a fake and a phony. Show the forum you have gravitas.
Prove your allegations.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The rioters (and also looters, Insurrectionists and murders) were the goddamn Negroes

I've read your contributions here, poster Flash, for the last two years.
And reliably you demonstrate that you cannot control the racism that dominates your life. At least, your social media life.

Sad. Bigly

Or quit posting.
Prove your allegations.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I've read your contributions here, poster Flash, for the last two years.
And reliably you demonstrate that you cannot control the racism that dominates your life. At least, your social media life.

Sad. Bigly

I will stop posting what you Moon Bats call racism when the Negros:

1. Stop committing so much crime

2. Start taking care of their families

3. Get off welfare

4. Stop blaming Whites for all their troubles

5. Stop being the plantation slaves of the filthy Democrat Party

"....will stop posting what you ........call racism when the Negros:

So, voluntarily giving up on your racism-disability is off the table, eh?
You be you.

Growing wiser, better, and responsible is a hard trip.
Harder for some, than others.

But good luck, poster Flash.

Or quit posting.
Prove your allegations.

I'm continually amazed at how leftist derps always try to set standards for other that they themselves never come within a mile of meeting themselves.

It's like they think they are being clever somehow hoping to trick others with mindfuck games to hide their own inadequacies.

"...... they think they are being clever somehow hoping to trick others with mindfuck games to hide their own inadequacies."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, I dunno much about that, Freak.
But my query to the other poster was sincere.
It is my quest to find knowledge. Reliable information.

The poster, MAGAMan, made an assertion.
One that he did not explain, vet, or qualify.
In the responsible adult world when such occurs it is right and proper to ask for an explanation.
Hence, how can we learn?

That poster alleged the police killed a woman with a baton.
I had not heard or seen such.
Naturally, those with a curious and interested mind.....would want details.
That's natural. Again, in the world of responsible adults.

The poster also asserted that the police started the violence.
That too was new news. And it was in contradistinction from what we all just read about the Proud Boys being the first to attack barricades and the police guarding them.
So there is a conflict in accounts.

And again, it is all together right and proper to seek an explanation of which item of 'information' is the correct one.
I'm sure you would agree that seeking correct information is not unimportant in our lives.....individually, or as a society.

So, with all that said, Freak, the question still lurks: Can poster MAGAMan vet his allegations? If he can, will he?

Now would be an opportune time to show the forum.

Forum List

Back