Liz Cheney says Trump appears to have been ‘personally involved in planning’ 6 Jan insurrection

struth wrote: yeah a perfectly legal potential plan 21OCT26-POST#395

“”” Capitol riot committee to subpoena Trump lawyer who authored coup memo: report “”” John Wright October 26, 2021 Capitol riot committee to subpoena Trump lawyer who authored coup memo: report

NFBW wrote: Then Eastman should be eager to talk to the House Committee about the impact his legal advice had on DJT’s attempt to overturn the election and the riot that Eastman helped incite when he lied to the gathered mob 21OCT26-POST#401

“”” John Eastman, an endowed professor and constitutional law scholar at Chapman, spoke alongside Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani at the “Save America” rally Jan. 6, making the unsubstantiated claim that “secret folders” inside ballot-counting machines skewed both the presidential and Georgia Senate race results in Democrats’ favor.”””

NFBW wrote: Constitutional lawyers close to a President who lost an election should not lie to a mob who believe they are attending a “Save America” rally and March to the Capitol to stop what worthless politicians were doing there to transfer power to the winners 21OCT26-POST#401

Liz Cheney says Trump appears to have been ‘personally involved in planning’ 6 Jan insurrection​

LET'S STOP THE BULLSHIT.
  1. Your linked article presents nothing beyond a couple sentences and a paywall. Worthless.
  2. It presents no evidence that Cheney, an avowed partisan highly prejudiced in the matter, has any special knowledge or expertise to make said claims.
  3. The entire 1/6 committee is highly flawed and worthless, aimed at only one desired predetermined outcome. The very use of Cheney, the one GOP willing to try to go after Trump as a facade of "bipartisanship," when if Cheney were supportive of Trump's role, we all know would not even then be ON the sad committee!
  4. 1/6 was a revolt against the government for flagrantly stealing a presidential election. Not only was there no "insurrection," not only has no one even been charged with insurrection, not only has the truth about the capitol police, congress and the FBI been suppressed, your own past posting pattern shows you entirely prejudiced and unqualified to make any claim here now about the cause or nature of the riot, making this yet one more worthless thread or garbage propaganda and gaslighting!

A fair point. Trump will drag this out for infinity, if he can.

As for the others? Hmm, don't be so sure. The committee will be pulling phone records.

And I argue that it is NOT, whether or not their opinion is predisposed. I say that it IS important that some facts come out.

It IS important that we heard Trump extort a foreign leader. regardless of how impeachment turned out or happened. It IS important that we know if Congresspeople or the president were planning for and hoping for/encouraging violence on Jan 6.
And I argue that it is NOT, whether or not their opinion is predisposed
The fact that their opinion is predisposed is exactly why the committee is pointless. You didn't answer my question, and that's important because it goes to the heart of this investigation. If there exists no scenario where the dems could ever walk away admitting they were wrong, then that means that there is only one outcome available and that is a guilty vote.

I don't believe the dems would ever admit defeat or that they were wrong, especially against Trump. That being the case, it means they won't follow any actual evidence, they already have their minds made up, they are just trying to make the connections to get from point a to point b, and make their agenda fit.

Trump whined and threw a temper tantrum because he lost.

No, Trump hollered FOUL because for a year BEFORE the election, the Left bragged openly that they were going to steal the election, then they changed everything and actually STOLE the election, then these same people came forward a few months after the election in PRINT and admitted and bragged about stealing it!

Jack, you are nothing but a paid operative to spread lies here about the stealing of a presidency, trying to gaslight everyone with the lie that there is nothing to see here, the lie that this was a normal aboveboard election, and to foment the Soviet tactic of trying to discredit Trump and all involved crying foul, that they are just crazy and should not be listened to, to keep trying to bury the truth that this country has been taken over by Marxists, going so far as to even admitting they tried to usurp the power of the Executive branch within one general and Nancy Pelosi.

The fact that their opinion is predisposed is exactly why the committee is pointless.
The idea that they could expose facts about it is exactly why it is not pointless. You may call their charges or indictments pointless. But their fact finding mission is not pointless.

toobfreak wrote: No, Trump hollered FOUL because for a year BEFORE the election, the Left bragged openly that they were going to steal the election, then they changed everything and actually STOLE the election, then these same people came forward a few months after the election in PRINT and admitted and bragged about stealing it! 21OCT26-POST#404

NFBW wrote: Damn! That would have been so easy to prove in court with all the public confessions you have. Do you know why it never was? 21OCT26-POST#407

Last edited:
The President is allowed to plan for a rally and protest.

So what? He told everyone to go home peacefully.

But you Nazis want to keep inventing some real threat. Jan 6th was your Reichstag Fire and you’re going to use it to attack your political opponents and to take away people’s rights.
Outta the park, Mr. Hawk.

toobfreak wrote: 1/6 was a revolt against the government for flagrantly stealing a presidential election. 21OCT26-POST#402

NFBW wrote: Was the Jan6 revolt against the government a spontaneous riot, and a violent, criminal act as Correll says it is? I would think a revolt against the government for flagrantly stealing a presidential election would have some premeditated planning and preparation. 21OCT27-POST#409

Correll wrote: I'm not ignoring the 1/6 riot. I'm happy to discuss how it was a riot, a violent and criminal act, and refute the stupid claims that it was more than that. - 21SEP03-POST#426

The idea that they could expose facts about it is exactly why it is not pointless. You may call their charges or indictments pointless. But their fact finding mission is not pointless.
So, I explained in the rest of my post why I said what I said, but you passed over it.

Again, how can you call it a fact finding investigation when they are already predisposed to what they want to find? Combined with their, in my opinion, unwillingness to admit they were wrong if there investigation leads them to a place other than their predisposition, you can't really call it a fact finding investigation if they are only looking for the facts they want to find.

I'm open to finding the real truth, I don't believe they are looking for the real truth, just the information THEY want.

how can you call it a fact finding investigation

Do you know all the facts about the June 6 stop the steel rally and attempt to overthrow the election? I don’t. I do not know where to go right now to see all the facts and make up my own mind. So that means any fact finding mission no matter by whomever is a good thing right? Unless for some reason you don’t want all the facts to see the light of day.

No, Trump hollered FOUL because for a year BEFORE the election, the Left bragged openly that they were going to steal the election, then they changed everything and actually STOLE the election, then these same people came forward a few months after the election in PRINT and admitted and bragged about stealing it!

Jack, you are nothing but a paid operative to spread lies here about the stealing of a presidency, trying to gaslight everyone with the lie that there is nothing to see here, the lie that this was a normal aboveboard election, and to foment the Soviet tactic of trying to discredit Trump and all involved crying foul, that they are just crazy and should not be listened to, to keep trying to bury the truth that this country has been taken over by Marxists, going so far as to even admitting they tried to usurp the power of the Executive branch within one general and Nancy Pelosi.
No, they didn't. Zero idea why you keep parroting these lies. No one said anything of the sort. Trump however, started telegraphing six months in advance of the election to his supporters that if he lost, it was because the election was rigged. And kept beating on that message all the way up until election day. And after two months of throwing a temper tantrum, it's not surprising that January 6th happened. I suspect, the committee's just scraped the tip of the iceberg on that day. It's not going to be pretty for a lot people, including your savior.

There is literally nothing to see here. Nothing proven. Not even a hint of fraud on a widespread basis.
All you have are lies and bitterness. Because the man you thought was going to return your country to you...lost...because he was a shitty President.
It's sad that someone like Trump is who you cling to. You like him, because essentially, he is you.

Come up with something concrete. Start your voter fraud thread and we'll discuss any wild-assed conspiracy theory you put forward.
Right now, all you do is whine. I got some cheese if you're hungry. :)

Eastman was just caught on tape disavowing his disavowal of his memo.
This woman took a page right out of the Project Veritas playbook. :auiqs.jpg:
And unlike the frauds at PV who have to massage their video, this one was
right out in the open, not subject to any interpretation.

Oldestyle wrote: So now that I've read your tiny little print memo...how in that is our democracy destroyed? - - - It's a challenge to the election taking place in the House and Senate. 21OCT25-POST#320

The EASTMAN MEMO is but one facet of Trumpism and the right-wing Republican SLO-MO coup.

“””” But the end of free and open elections would destroy our democracy. Corruption running amok would destroy our democracy. Using the Department of Justice to hide malfeasance and to prosecute political rivals would destroy our democracy. Nepotism and widespread incompetence would destroy our democracy. Undermining our trust in the free press would destroy our democracy. Substituting conspiracy theories for science and truth would destroy our democracy. And unabashed grifting and corruption at public expense would destroy our democracy.
All these examples are central elements of Trumpism and the right-wing Republican agenda “”””

So, I explained in the rest of my post why I said what I said, but you passed over it.
No, I read it. It is not compelling, nor do I have to account for it in my argument.

It is important to get some facts. You don't think it is. Good for you.

No, they didn't.
No who didn't do what and what proof do you offer as evidence, Flak?

Zero idea why you keep parroting these lies.
You know exactly why, because the only lie here is your calling them lies. The only misinformation afoot these days is the lie that those telling the TRUTH are spreading misinformation! Prove anything I said isn't true! YOU CAN'T.

No who didn't do what and what proof do you offer as evidence, Flak?

You know exactly why, because the only lie here is your calling them lies. The only misinformation afoot these days is the lie that those telling the TRUTH are spreading misinformation! Prove anything I said isn't true! YOU CAN'T.
I don't need to offer any evidence. You do as you are the one making the accusations. It's incumbent upon you to prove your assertions...which you haven't been able to do...like, ever.
Put your evidence up and we'll discuss. But we both know you won't do that. You'll just keep dealing reverses. :)

I don't need to offer any evidence. You do as you are the one making the accusations.

Do you ever stop lying, Flak? Or are you such a compulsive liar that you just can't help it? All you have done is make accusations, not one of them supported by a shred of evidence, while I have already provided more than enough proof to last a lifetime.

Biden won nothing. He is about as much the legal president of this country as my Aunt Mary.

Prove anything I said isn't true!

Thus is not true.

toobfreak wrote: The Left bragged openly that they were going to steal the election 21OCT26-POST#404

Proof it is not true is based on the FACT that “The Left” is not a functional being with singular language and communication skills that can be identified and held accountable for what it says. You are certainly a liar when you make your points based on generalization and vagueness and ignorant cliche.

The fact that their opinion is predisposed is exactly why the committee is pointless. You didn't answer my question, and that's important because it goes to the heart of this investigation. If there exists no scenario where the dems could ever walk away admitting they were wrong, then that means that there is only one outcome available and that is a guilty vote.

I don't believe the dems would ever admit defeat or that they were wrong, especially against Trump. That being the case, it means they won't follow any actual evidence, they already have their minds made up, they are just trying to make the connections to get from point a to point b, and make their agenda fit.
A pity then that Republicans opted not to proceed with the bipartisan commission that was first offered up. Now they're stuck with whatever this committee finds. Which, btw, does have a couple of Republicans on it.

Forum List

Back