Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) suggested that federal agents disguised themselves as Trump supporters on Jan. 6

Show us. When did a Democrat disguise him or herself as an FBI agent for political gain? I'll wait.

FBI Agents and Capitol police were in the crowd posing as Trump supporters!

BLM and Antifa were posing as Trump supporters!

Indict him for what? Do you have charges?
My point is that the Biden DOJ will never bring charges against the Biden's willingly. The fact that they let charges expire on a statute of limitations is what led the whistle blowers to come forward and expose the whole sordid mess! This DOJ is as corrupt as it gets.

This Your Side of the isle, or aisle.
I can NEVER convince you that BOTH sides are corrupt, and THAT I PERSONALLY, have No side.

I want peace, prosperity, and some type of acceptance. Do You? Counter this. Meister

Here it is Meister , You (R) put up a candidate that is neutral, or near Center, then I will Happily Vote for that candidate, even if (R).
Sure you will Winnie (D), sure you will. :rolleyes-41:

Blatant influence peddling? Tax evasion? Failure to register as a foreign agent? Take your pick. The Biden's are about as dirty as it gets!
Who are you talking about? Joe Biden??? Your post was responding to Joe Biden crimes???

All lies Oldstyle!

Now that is funny coming from the party of Schumer, Feinstein, Hirono, Warren, et all.
One who's now dead. But as I recall, I don't remember any of these Senators spouting conspiracy theories or making their party and their belief system look absolutely fucking bat shit crazy. :auiqs.jpg:

One who's now dead. But as I recall, I don't remember any of these Senators spouting conspiracy theories or making their party and their belief system look absolutely fucking bat shit crazy. :auiqs.jpg:

Of course you don't since you subscribe to their "absolutleyl fucking bat shit crazy" system.

Dizzy Lizzy Warren has always been a walking freakout.

And while Sanders keeps the focus on real problem, his solution are completely outside of reality.

So, enjoy your moronic clowncar parade of left wing senators.

Of course you don't since you subscribe to their "absolutleyl fucking bat shit crazy" system.

Dizzy Lizzy Warren has always been a walking freakout.

And while Sanders keeps the focus on real problem, his solution are completely outside of reality.

So, enjoy your moronic clowncar parade of left wing senators.
Liz Warren has always been on the side of the working voter. Same with Bernie Sanders. They actually walk the talk.

Sanders solutions might be outside of "your" reality, but they are rooted in his desire to see a better standard of living for the average voter.

I'd rather have these "left wing" Senators than your merry band of conspiracy theory believing, Orange God fearing lunatics.
Yes...Republicans (with a few exceptions) are bat..shit..crazy. :)

Liz Warren has always been on the side of the working voter. Same with Bernie Sanders. They actually walk the talk.

A couple of 1%ers who only talk. Warren was once paid 350K to teach a single class.
Sanders solutions might be outside of "your" reality, but they are rooted in his desire to see a better standard of living for the average voter.

And you fools believe in what he says. I get that. The average voter can't improve their own standard of living ? I get that you guys think you are smarter than the average bear....but in reality, your approach has been proven pretty foolhardy.

I'd rather have these "left wing" Senators than your merry band of conspiracy theory believing, Orange God fearing lunatics.

Now, there's a surprise. A left winger who likes left wing senators.

Of course, that is the difference between us on a much more basic scale. I don't worship Lee like you do Warren. Lee is a federal politician. They are all twisted fools. I see it. You can't.

Yes...Republicans (with a few exceptions) are bat..shit..crazy. :)

Was this a conclusion based on no arguments of any substance ? Of course.

Forum List

Back