Liz Cheney Future

FYdedpEUcAAA_KT.jpg

Liz Cheney is making history.
It used to be that only nutcases want to snuff a politician. Now more than half of America wants to do it.

Anyone who attacks Trump they will suck up to. If God himself told us he was against Trump, the unreligious would suddenly believe in God.
If God himself said he was against Trump, Trump's voters would say God is a commie Democrat groomer.

To be honest, Rumps Father also was one of the founding members of the John Birch Society. lf you know anything about how a JBS Male is brought up then a lot of what Rump does makes sense in a sick way. But I have a feeling, even with that upbringing, Rump shamed his Father over and over and still does to this day. Fred wasn't nearly that bad. Okay, he was bad but not nearly as much as the Donald.
Roy Cohn was The Donald's mentor. And that explains everything about Trump.

But since you don't believe in God your post is just.....dumb.
I bet I attend church more than you do. Which is precisely why I could not bring myself to vote for an unrepentant creep like Trump.

I wonder why that is? Certainly not her conservative voting record:

Head to Head: Compare Voting Records​

Compare the voting records of Liz Cheney and Kevin McCarthy in 2017-18.

C001109.jpg

Liz Cheney

Republican ∙ View profile
Represented Wyoming's 1st Congressional District. This was her 1st term in the House.
M001165.jpg

Kevin McCarthy

Represented California's 23rd Congressional District. This was his 6th term in the House.
Liz Cheney and Kevin McCarthy are from the same party and agreed on 96 percent of votes in the 115th Congress (2017-18).
Compare in other Congresses

Agree: 96%
Disagree: 4%
Not only that, when Cheney was kicked out of the 3rd highest position in the House, she was replaced by a woman with a weaker voting record than hers.

It has never been about principles. Not with the Trumptards.

So, you agree with me then. Cheney would draw votes away from the dem nominee, helping to elect the Republican nominee.
I would so love for Liz Cheney to run as an Independent spoiler candidate in 2024.

Revenge would be so sweet.

I would enlist every Italian military satellite I can to help her. I would order 50 million bamboo ballots from China. I would coyote three to five million Mexicans over the border to vote for her. I would bribe Hugo Chavez to alter the Dominion voting machines. I would hire 100,000 Mules to harvest dead people's ballots.

She's gonna retire. She did her job and she's gonna be a grandma. She's not a very smart person.

Looks like RINO Liz Cheney just waved the white flag on her political career

Looks like RINO Liz Cheney just waved the white flag on her political career

She only waved the flag on being re-elected to the House.

Stay tuned.

You clearly know nothing about her except what you are told to parrot.
I know she has a career only because her last name is Cheney. Her job this year was to damage Trump for the Bush-Republican-elitist clan. The old Republican elites want Trump gone as bad as democrats do. Her political career is over.

I wonder why that is? Certainly not her conservative voting record:

Head to Head: Compare Voting Records​

Compare the voting records of Liz Cheney and Kevin McCarthy in 2017-18.

C001109.jpg

Liz Cheney

Represented Wyoming's 1st Congressional District. This was her 1st term in the House.
M001165.jpg

Kevin McCarthy

Represented California's 23rd Congressional District. This was his 6th term in the House.
Liz Cheney and Kevin McCarthy are from the same party and agreed on 96 percent of votes in the 115th Congress (2017-18).
Compare in other Congresses

Agree: 96%
Disagree: 4%
The reason Liz Cheney is hated is because we know why she's attacking Trump.
We also know that she's hiding evidence of his innocence.
Because of that....we know she's lying when she accuses Trump of acts that he is not guilty of.

She only waved the flag on being re-elected to the House.

Stay tuned.
Yea right Moon Bat. She can't get enough support in her home state to be elected to the House but tens of million of Republicans nation wide are going to vote for the traitorous bitch to be President? LOL!

She just needs to stop pretending and join the Party of Moon Bats. She belongs with the sicko TDS afflicted Democrat filth. Maybe you assholes will vote for her.

Forum List

Back