Liz Cheney Future

We hate Viva Juan McCain and newbie Eyepatch McCain and the Wheelchair bound Closet Bisexual and Mittens ...

Of course ya'll do......Hate is what the Neo-GOP does best.

Ladies, vote out the hate mongers, while there's still time.

She just needs to stop pretending and join the Party of Moon Bats. She belongs with the sicko TDS afflicted Democrat filth. Maybe you assholes will vote for her.

I don't think they want her either, they only want pure-blood progressive liberals who will toe the party line without question, and that obviously is not her thing.

Of course ya'll do......Hate is what the Neo-GOP does best.

Ladies, vote out the hate mongers, while there's still time.
Not really. When someone lies about us and calls us every name in the book....I cannot understand why you feel we should just sit back and listen to the constant race-baiting and ranting about us and not say anything in response.

Not really. When someone lies about us and calls us every name in the book....I cannot understand why you feel we should just sit back and listen to the constant race-baiting and ranting about us and not say anything in response.
What lies did McCain, or the other Republicans mentioned tell about you? Did they call you names too?

I don't think they want her either, they only want pure-blood progressive liberals who will toe the party line without question, and that obviously is not her thing.
It seems that unless you're voting to overturn the 2020 and leave Ukraine to Putin's KGB and cut taxes again for millionaires and let State's pass any abortion restrictions they choose OR unless you're voting to raise taxes on the 1% so some people don't have to work.....

you don't fit in either.

I read an article today (not really necessary to post the link) about Liz Cheney who has, more or less, accepted the fact that she will be soundly defeated in the soon to be Wyoming primaries, even with help from democrats. The article suggested that she has been actually looking past the 2022 primaries and working on building some kind of a framework to run for president in 2024, either on the Republican ticket, or running as an independent. I seriously doubt she would run for the Republican nomination because both leading pollers right now are Trump and Desantis, so, I don't see her with a lick of chance of winning the Republican nomination. The article implied that she would not change parties and run for the Democratic nomination. So, that leaves her with a possible option of running in 2024 as an independent. My question is this:

If she were to run as an independent in 2024, which side would she draw votes from? In other words, would she hurt the Republican nominee more or the Democratic nominee more? She probably thinks this would be paybacks against the Republican party for what they did to her, taking votes away from the Republican nominee and helping the Democratic nominee win the election. But, I'm not so sure it would come down like that. I think she would actually draw more votes from democratic voters than Republican voters, helping the Republican nominee win the election. What say you?
Cheney would get more votes from the throngs of disaffected Democrats than from Republicans except for the never-Trump crowd.

What lies did McCain, or the other Republicans mentioned tell about you? Did they call you names too?
I don't know WTF you're talking about. You folks have been calling us racist and homophobic bigots. Fucking insurrectionists and Nazis.

If we don't agree with you that men can get pregnant....then of course we're trying to commit violence acts.

But what I see every day isn't Republicans committing violence....but Democrats.

When was the last time you saw a gang of white kids beating up on a black adult?

And because we won't let the government inject their poison into us....we're accused of murder.

I don't know WTF you're talking about.
"We hate Viva Juan McCain and newbie Eyepatch McCain and the Wheelchair bound Closet Bisexual and Mittens"

You folks have been calling us.......
:CryingCow: :CryingCow:

If we don't agree with you
Men, or humans born with just a penis can't get pregnant. Discussion is not violence. Radicals support violence mostly because their to stupid for discussion. Gangs generally don't vote. I think I cried too, when they first vaccinated me. I still carry the scare..... for life.

Screamer.jpg

Murderer!

"We hate Viva Juan McCain and newbie Eyepatch McCain and the Wheelchair bound Closet Bisexual and Mittens"

:CryingCow: :CryingCow:

Men, or humans born with just a penis can't get pregnant. Discussion is not violence. Radicals support violence mostly because their to stupid for discussion. Gangs generally don't vote. I think I cried too, when they first vaccinated me. I still carry the scare..... for life.

View attachment 675329

Murderer!
I still don't know what you're talking about.

Integrity?

That appears to be a lie.
Most of what she's been saying lately is nothing but a pack of lies.
I guess pointing out the doctored evidence they've been presenting during the hearings isn't enough for a partisan like yourself.

The truth doesn't matter with you people.
All you care about is how much imagination these lying fuckheads can put into their false accusations.

I read an article today (not really necessary to post the link) about Liz Cheney who has, more or less, accepted the fact that she will be soundly defeated in the soon to be Wyoming primaries, even with help from democrats. The article suggested that she has been actually looking past the 2022 primaries and working on building some kind of a framework to run for president in 2024, either on the Republican ticket, or running as an independent. I seriously doubt she would run for the Republican nomination because both leading pollers right now are Trump and Desantis, so, I don't see her with a lick of chance of winning the Republican nomination. The article implied that she would not change parties and run for the Democratic nomination. So, that leaves her with a possible option of running in 2024 as an independent. My question is this:

If she were to run as an independent in 2024, which side would she draw votes from? In other words, would she hurt the Republican nominee more or the Democratic nominee more? She probably thinks this would be paybacks against the Republican party for what they did to her, taking votes away from the Republican nominee and helping the Democratic nominee win the election. But, I'm not so sure it would come down like that. I think she would actually draw more votes from democratic voters than Republican voters, helping the Republican nominee win the election. What say you?
She needs to change to democrat

Got an example to share?
Most of the testimony they put on during the hearings are absolute nonsense...much of which they've had to retract afterwards. Most of it is hearsay which is the same as gossip.

The whole move to claim Trump caused the riots when everyone knows he tried to prevent it is a bold-faced lie. They have sworn statements from the Pentagon showing Trump tried to prevent it from happening.

Calling it an insurrection is also a lie. An insurrection would have resulted in mass loss of life and the Capital would have been burned to the ground by rioters.

And they lied about how many people died during the riot. They claimed 5....but only 2 died in the Capital on Jan 6th. The rest committed suicide or died from a stroke......something the Jan 6th hearings forgot to mention.

Most of the testimony they put on during the hearings are absolute nonsense...much of which they've had to retract afterwards. Most of it is hearsay which is the same as gossip.
So why isn't Trump encouraging his senior staff to testify under oath?

The whole move to claim Trump caused the riots when everyone knows he tried to prevent it is a bold-faced lie. They have sworn statements from the Pentagon showing Trump tried to prevent it from happening.
Really? I couldn't find them. Got a link. I did find this:
President Trump ignored a Jan. 6 call from Pentagon officials seeking a coordinated response to the Capitol attack, according to national security officials’ testimony to the Jan. 6 committee.

Calling it an insurrection is also a lie. An insurrection would have resulted in mass loss of life and the Capital would have been burned to the ground by rioters.
That is only your definition.

Forum List

Back