Little punka$$ brats

Trinity

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2004
What the hell is wrong with teenagers today? 4 of them just came up to my son and took his Gameboy out of his hand and took off with it, he came in to tell me and I went out after them well they of course took off running, so I am now waiting for the police to arrive

Trinity said:
What the hell is wrong with teenagers today? 4 of them just came up to my son and took his Gameboy out of his hand and took off with it, he came in to tell me and I went out after them well they of course took off running, so I am now waiting for the police to arrive

That's messed up.

Trinity said:

They're a product of their parenting. No good parenting.

I hope he knew who they were, and you catch them.

So sorry Triniity. Welcome to Fairfield. But Hamilton is worse yet.

Well the cop showed up, some other boy found my son's gameboy they had ditched it in the grass. The other kid my son was with when it happened, knows were one of them lives and the cop saw them all split when he pulled in, they were all hanging down at the corner, so he went after them. I am waiting for him to come back to press charges against them, hell if their parent's cant teach them then I guess I will! With the day i've had I am not in the mood for silly ass bullsh#t they picked the wrong day to mess with my kid!

Joz said:
So sorry Triniity. Welcome to Fairfield. But Hamilton is worse yet.

Thanks Joz, Fairfield is about to know I'm here! I don't play this shit!

Trinity said:
Thanks Joz, Fairfield is about to know I'm here! I don't play this shit!
Good for you. Alot of Faifield residents have a hoity-toity attitude.....especially when it comes to Hamilton. And rightly so, I imagine. Hamilton has a few real bad sections now.

Trinity said:
Well the cop showed up, some other boy found my son's gameboy they had ditched it in the grass. The other kid my son was with when it happened, knows were one of them lives and the cop saw them all split when he pulled in, they were all hanging down at the corner, so he went after them. I am waiting for him to come back to press charges against them, hell if their parent's cant teach them then I guess I will! With the day i've had I am not in the mood for silly ass bullsh#t they picked the wrong day to mess with my kid!

At least you got it back, that's something.

Trinity said:

Good for you! Hopefully a small brush with the law will be enough to keep these kids from committing worse crimes.

However, your kid might take the brunt of those punk's wrath.

Trinity said:

You can press charges, but it's harder than hell to do ANYTHING legally to a teenager. I think they know that, and that's part of the reason they pull such outlandish shit.

Joz said:
Good for you. Alot of Faifield residents have a hoity-toity attitude.....especially when it comes to Hamilton. And rightly so, I imagine. Hamilton has a few real bad sections now.

Yeah I've noticed that I have told a few of them to take their attitude and shove it up their ass!

Well I have a new buddy on the police force, The same cop who came up to my work 2 weeks ago when some dumb ass gave me a $100.00 counterfeit bill then hung out in the parking lot and the bouncer's found him, showed up today to chase down these teens. He found out who the boy was who took it and is pressing charges if the kid pleads guilty then we don't have to do anything if he pleads not guilty then William will have to testify!

manu1959 said:
teach your kid how to defend himself as the bullying phase now begins

My kid played football, wrestled and has taken Karate he knows the weak points! :D and has been instructed by mommy on a few other male weak points! :teeth:

Trinity said:
My kid played football, wrestled and has taken Karate he knows the weak points! :D and has been instructed by mommy on a few other male weak points! :teeth:

ok....but... er ....um ....how did they take the game boy from him then? :poke:

manu1959 said:
ok....but... er ....um ....how did they take the game boy from him then? :poke:

Ok fair enough, well most likely becouse he's 9 and had his eyes glued to the gameboy instead of the teens. He has never had to deal with punk a$$ teens like this because we had lived out in the country before moving here. I can just about bet it will not happen again, he knows better now! Nothing like learning from experiance!

Trinity said:
Ok fair enough, well most likely becouse he's 9 and had his eyes glued to the gameboy instead of the teens. He has never had to deal with punk a$$ teens like this because we had lived out in the country before moving here. I can just about bet it will not happen again, he knows better now! Nothing like learning from experiance!

all joking aside.....sorry to hear that you and you son have had to deal with this....and all the best to you and your family in sorting this out....

manu1959 said:
all joking aside.....sorry to hear that you and you son have had to deal with this....and all the best to you and your family in sorting this out....

Thanks! :)

Wow.. Police called, arrived, Gameboy found, and returned all in 17 mins flat? I'm moving there. We need an hour just to get roadside assistance with a broken down car..

Forum List

Back