List The Changes Obamacare Has caused You

Obama took your old piece of crap away because it was worthless insurance. It wouldn't cover what most people need, and that is the principle behind insurance: cover everyone for everything, and use the excess in premiums to pay for those who need it. And the ACA has offered even an additional advantage to policy owners, IF the insurer doesn't use at least 80% of the premiums he receives FOR DIRECT MEDICAL EXPENSES, the insurer has to rebate policy owners the difference. A fantastic and fair plan.

Obama took your old piece of crap away because it was worthless insurance. It wouldn't cover what most people need, and that is the principle behind insurance: cover everyone for everything, and use the excess in premiums to pay for those who need it. And the ACA has offered even an additional advantage to policy owners, IF the insurer doesn't use at least 80% of the premiums he receives FOR DIRECT MEDICAL EXPENSES, the insurer has to rebate policy owners the difference. A fantastic and fair plan.

An unAmerican plan.

The government should not be telling private businesses how to spend their revenues.

Higher scrip costs, longer wait to see primary physician. In fact, I can't get in to see him at all for acute care..he just refers me to the clinic. Where I see a different person every single time.

Also, by next year we are scheduled to be forced out of our private insurance and onto obamacare.

I had to go to the Care Center to pee in a cup. That was to prove that I don't smoke.

I waited until 3 pm on the last day. If I didn't my cost of the premium would have tripled.

Obama has done right by me, I drive an Escalade, I live and eat for free and take frequent vacations...and I don't have a job. I'd vote for him again if I could.

nothing like a liar at their best ... thats all repiub-lie-clowns know how to do ... lie !!!! then lie some more ....

Nobody has established that Meister is a liar.

Therefore, you are now established as a liar, billy, along with fakey.

I had good insurance. They've been watering it down for years in order to bring it down to the level of obamacare, starting before obamacare passed. There was never any question of this happening.

HE didn't take your coverage away froggy, read the email or letter you got. The insurer who wrote your policy sold you a junk policy, one that might cover your care of a earthquake opened the ground directly under your house, but it basically covered absolutely nothing else, so it was your insurer that cancelled you.. So how did you like paying for nothing? Now you and everyone elsde pays for everyone's coverage, and that is as fair as it gets.

Why don't you help me buy a car? For the love of God, the rational from the left is just staggering. :cuckoo:

whats staggering here is you seem to love to lie more then anyone I've heard

Higher scrip costs, longer wait to see primary physician. In fact, I can't get in to see him at all for acute care..he just refers me to the clinic. Where I see a different person every single time.

Look like you need a new doctor... we realize you don't because you're lying but hey we already knew you were acute care really you're going with that lie a doctor won't see some one right away with intense pain... sorry honey that boat won't float ... so is the a better lie you want to tell like you cut your finger off and they won't see you for 10 weeks that'''s a good one ... try that one ... we won't believe you either ...

Look like you need a new doctor... we realize you don't because you're lying but hey we already knew you were acute care really you're going with that lie a doctor won't see some one right away with intense pain... sorry honey that boat won't float ... so is the a better lie you want to tell like you cut your finger off and they won't see you for 10 weeks that'''s a good one ... try that one ... we won't believe you either ...

:confused:

If only you made sense. :cuckoo:

I had good insurance. They've been watering it down for years in order to bring it down to the level of obamacare, starting before obamacare passed. There was never any question of this happening.

He's just butthurt that I told him that he's the most ignorant person on this board in another thread, he couldn't argue about the message so he attacked the messenger.

:confused:

If only you made sense. :cuckoo:

see what happens when you can't justify your lie here ... your nose gets longer...:eusa_liar::rock:

He's just butthurt that I told him that he's the most ignorant person on this board in another thread, he couldn't argue about the message so he attacked the messenger.

you were trying to feed us this story about your doctor friend quiting because of too much paper work ... you said he would get fined if he filled it out wrong 5000 dollars ... I asked you to point it out in the bill ... I said to you, beings that obama care isn't been in total operation for this month yet that please tell us all here what caused him to close down ...you told me you didn't have to prove to me anything why he had to close down.. if any one here is butthurt that would be you.... from your doctor friend sticking it to you ... and you liking it ...:eek:

Lost my company health care plan.
Had to get a new plan.
Generic prescription meds went up 50%
I now have a deductible of $6,000.00
My premium stayed the same.
So now when I go to the doctors office instead of paying the $40.00 co pay I will have to pay the $250.00 he charges for office visit...
Instead of getting the usual blood test and EKG and having to pay another $40 co pay I will have to pay another few hundred out of pocket for those tests.My office visit will be $500.00
I will no longer have those tests done...

You know what I might just cancel the appointment.
Why pay $250.00 for the offfice visit where we just say hello to each other.
I'm hoping when my prescription for meds run out he will call it in to the pharmacy.

Yeah ObamaCare blows....and so do the the scumbags that put it together.

When reality sets in and all these supporters feel the screwing givin them by Obama it will be too late. subsidiaries wont be there forever.

It is already too late.

As for me, higher premiums, higher deductibles, higher annual out of pocket expenses. As long as neither I nor my wife get sick, we should be okay. I can manage the premiums. However, If we have a serious medical problem, I don't know how we can afford it and since we filed bankruptcy 2.5 years ago, I wonder what will happen if we do get sick. I would not be able the handle the annual out of pocket costs.

Last edited:

you were trying to feed us this story about your doctor friend quiting because of too much paper work ... you said he would get fined if he filled it out wrong 5000 dollars ... I asked you to point it out in the bill ... I said to you, beings that obama care isn't been in total operation for this month yet that please tell us all here what caused him to close down ...you told me you didn't have to prove to me anything why he had to close down.. if any one here is butthurt that would be you.... from your doctor friend sticking it to you ... and you liking it ...:eek:
Son, I told you about a conversation I had with my doctor.....period. You start calling me liar, WTF is up with that? It can only be ignorance on your behalf.

Lost my company health care plan.
Had to get a new plan.
Generic prescription meds went up 50%
I now have a deductible of $6,000.00
My premium stayed the same.
So now when I go to the doctors office instead of paying the $40.00 co pay I will have to pay the $250.00 he charges for office visit...
Instead of getting the usual blood test and EKG and having to pay another $40 co pay I will have to pay another few hundred out of pocket for those tests.My office visit will be $500.00
I will no longer have those tests done...

You know what I might just cancel the appointment.
Why pay $250.00 for the offfice visit where we just say hello to each other.
I'm hoping when my prescription for meds run out he will call it in to the pharmacy.

Yeah ObamaCare blows....and so do the the scumbags that put it together.

When reality sets in and all these supporters feel the screwing givin them by Obama it will be too late. subsidiaries wont be there forever.

It is already too late.

As for me, higher premiums, higher deductibles, higher annual out of pocket expenses. As long as neither I nor my wife get sick, we should be okay. I can manage the premiums. However, If we have a serious medical problem, I don't know how we can afford it and since we filed bankruptcy 2.5 years ago, I wonder what will happen if we do get sick. I would not be able the handle the annual out of pocket costs.

sounds like you didn't use a health care broker .... I think you should look into it ... they don't cost you a dime... the get paid from the new provider... it looks like you did it yourself ...

here's what I got...

my previous plan: 550 dollars a month 5000 dollar deductible no max pay out for the year

this was all done by my health care broker

my plan now: 250 dollars a month ... 250 dollar emergency room cost, 1200 dollars max pay out for the year

I could be wrong but you can look into a cheaper plan in one year... by that time get an health care broker ... let them find you a plan ..

Forum List

Back