List The Changes Obamacare Has caused You

Nobody has established that Meister is a liar.

Therefore, you are now established as a liar, billy, along with fakey.

I had good insurance. They've been watering it down for years in order to bring it down to the level of obamacare, starting before obamacare passed. There was never any question of this happening.

He's just butthurt that I told him that he's the most ignorant person on this board in another thread, he couldn't argue about the message so he attacked the messenger.

you were trying to feed us this story about your doctor friend quiting because of too much paper work ... you said he would get fined if he filled it out wrong 5000 dollars ... I asked you to point it out in the bill ... I said to you, beings that obama care isn't been in total operation for this month yet that please tell us all here what caused him to close down ...you told me you didn't have to prove to me anything why he had to close down.. if any one here is butthurt that would be you.... from your doctor friend sticking it to you ... and you liking it ...:eek:

Fyi, I just Googled "penalties for miscoding aca" there are sites that backed up what the doctor stated.

He's just butthurt that I told him that he's the most ignorant person on this board in another thread, he couldn't argue about the message so he attacked the messenger.

you were trying to feed us this story about your doctor friend quiting because of too much paper work ... you said he would get fined if he filled it out wrong 5000 dollars ... I asked you to point it out in the bill ... I said to you, beings that obama care isn't been in total operation for this month yet that please tell us all here what caused him to close down ...you told me you didn't have to prove to me anything why he had to close down.. if any one here is butthurt that would be you.... from your doctor friend sticking it to you ... and you liking it ...:eek:
Son, I told you about a conversation I had with my doctor.....period. You start calling me liar, WTF is up with that? It can only be ignorance on your behalf.
you implied the conversation was fact ... I challenged that fact ... you chose not to look it up .. you chose to come here and distort the truth because you don't like what has taken place in the country ... you chose to come here and post your story, and that's what it is ... a story as proof ... that the ACA is a bad deal... if you're going to use such garbage here, the least you could do is look it up first before you come here and look the fool by posting a lie ...

P.S.
I called you a liar because you insisted that I WASN'T TELLING THE TRUTH ... tell it like it is ... now you're tap dancing around it... you should never have posted the statement about what your doctor supposedly said... if you hadn'd checked it out first ... that's being dishonest...

here's my thought here ... if I came here and posted and said Meister told me that the ACA will cost you noting at all ... that they will pay for everything that you want ...by telling this distortion here does that make me a fool in believing Meister, that was said ,or does that make me stupid for not looking it up first .... or does that make me a liar by saying its it's true because of the conversation I had with Meister is fact... when in reality I was trying to distort the truth here... that's what you did Meister you tried to distort the truth here ... then got pissed when called on it ...

Son, I told you about a conversation I had with my doctor.....period. You start calling me liar, WTF is up with that? It can only be ignorance on your behalf.
you implied the conversation was fact ... I challenged that fact ... you chose not to look it up .. you chose to come here and distort the truth because you don't like what has taken place in the country ... you chose to come here and post your story, and that's what it is ... a story as proof ... that the ACA is a bad deal... if you're going to use such garbage here, the least you could do is look it up first before you come here and look the fool by posting a lie ...

P.S.
I called you a liar because you insisted that I WASN'T TELLING THE TRUTH ... tell it like it is ... now you're tap dancing around it... you should never have posted the statement about what your doctor supposedly said... if you hadn'd checked it out first ... that's being dishonest...
You wouldn't know thre truth if it bitchslapped you in the face. Why is your face red?
My conversation was a fact, I did not embellish one thing my doctor said to me...period

here's my thought here ... if I came here and posted and said Meister told me that the ACA will cost you noting at all ... that they will pay for everything that you want ...by telling this distortion here does that make me a fool in believing Meister, that was said ,or does that make me stupid for not looking it up first .... or does that make me a liar by saying its it's true because of the conversation I had with Meister is fact... when in reality I was trying to distort the truth here... that's what you did Meister you tried to distort the truth here ... then got pissed when called on it ...

Son, if I had any respect for you and I mean any at all I would have linked it for you. I usually do link my premise, but you're not worth it. You would disregard it and say it was a "lie". So I just stated the words I googled, if you want to research you can.

The government SHOULD be telling private businesses how to spend their dollar for healthcare, because there have been, FOR SURE, unscrupulous insurers out there selling pure junk. The government is telling those that offer insurance, that the insurers they choose for their employees MUST meet the conditions set forth in the ACA. That is very fair, no one gets sold a "bill of goods" this way, and everyone is contributing to the coverage of everyone else. Nothing could be more fair. Even if you are very healthy and don't use it now, there very well may come a day when you DO need it, and it will be there for you, because of YOUR premiums and the premiums of others. So enjoy your health if you have it, and willingly pay today, so any future need you have will be covered, just as any current need will be as well.

The government SHOULD be telling private businesses how to spend their dollar for healthcare, because there have been, FOR SURE, unscrupulous insurers out there selling pure junk. The government is telling those that offer insurance, that the insurers they choose for their employees MUST meet the conditions set forth in the ACA. That is very fair, no one gets sold a "bill of goods" this way, and everyone is contributing to the coverage of everyone else. Nothing could be more fair. Even if you are very healthy and don't use it now, there very well may come a day when you DO need it, and it will be there for you, because of YOUR premiums and the premiums of others. So enjoy your health if you have it, and willingly pay today, so any future need you have will be covered, just as any current need will be as well.

Government shouldn't be telling anyone what they need or an employer what to provide.

I hope next year every employer, including mine, cancels their plans and tells their employees to get their plans from Obama.

Obama took your old piece of crap away because it was worthless insurance. It wouldn't cover what most people need, and that is the principle behind insurance: cover everyone for everything, and use the excess in premiums to pay for those who need it. And the ACA has offered even an additional advantage to policy owners, IF the insurer doesn't use at least 80% of the premiums he receives FOR DIRECT MEDICAL EXPENSES, the insurer has to rebate policy owners the difference. A fantastic and fair plan.

An unAmerican plan.

The government should not be telling private businesses how to spend their revenues.

And these crooks should be able to lie to consumers in order to get them to buy worthless junk insurance, right?

Government shouldn't be telling anyone what they need or an employer what to provide.

I hope next year every employer, including mine, cancels their plans and tells their employees to get their plans from Obama.

That post shows that you have no idea what ObamaCare really is and is not.

Obama took your old piece of crap away because it was worthless insurance. It wouldn't cover what most people need, and that is the principle behind insurance: cover everyone for everything, and use the excess in premiums to pay for those who need it. And the ACA has offered even an additional advantage to policy owners, IF the insurer doesn't use at least 80% of the premiums he receives FOR DIRECT MEDICAL EXPENSES, the insurer has to rebate policy owners the difference. A fantastic and fair plan.

An unAmerican plan.

The government should not be telling private businesses how to spend their revenues.

And these crooks should be able to lie to consumers in order to get them to buy worthless junk insurance, right?

caveat emptor

That post shows that you have no idea what ObamaCare really is and is not.

What is it that I don't know?

Next year the employer mandate kicks in, does it not?

Lower premiums
Lower cost for scrips
No copay for doctor visits
Two refunds last year because of 80% mandate

As usual, all the rw's wills ay they're paying for more and getting less while libs will see improvements or no change.

LOL

So what your saying ,people like yourself have slanted the system in your favor? Or you really like your subsidies,which is it?

I'm saying that people who don't want what they perceive as a win for Obama to succeed will lie to further their agenda.

Nothing new about that. We've been watching the right vote against their own best self interest for years and years. How else could a cretin like Geo Bush get RE-elected.

Why aren't you fools leaning on the Rs to fix the problems so it works for everyone? Why are you wanting to protect insurance companies so they can keep selling junk policies?

Why do YOU buy junk policies?

Turn off fux and the fake duck dynasty and think for yourself for a change.

What is a "junk" policy? I have been given a one year pardon on what you refer to as a junk policiy. It's Humana that I pay $238.00 a month for. It's major medical and pays for my physicals each year--I pay for my doctor's visits--and prescriptions. I have a 10k deductible that I can afford if something serious happens to me.

Under Obamacare my next premium is $495.00 per month--doubling what I was paying with a 6K deductible--and a bunch of crap coverage--(like maternity coverage) in there that I don't need. I have already had my kids I don't want to pay for maternity coverage--but I am being forced to under Obamacare.

It's no one's business what kind of car--house or insurance policy that I buy. But our health care dictator and chief has made the decision for us.

139880_600.jpg

Welcome to your hope and change!

Last edited:
Hey Oreo, get back in school or get a new calculator. $495 is NOT the double of $238. And your Humana Plan that you are so lucky to get to keep, costs you $238/month for essentially no coverage, unless you have something major happen to you. Let's say you have strep throat, and require 2-3 doctor visits and lab tests and medications. You might very likely be out $2-3 thousand and have to pay it ALL. That is the definition of "no coverage". Under ObamaCare you CHOSE the plan with the $10K deductible, so that's on you. Choose a different one next year.

No one disagrees that there have been a FEW insurers out there selling JUNK. But when Obama is talking about Blue/Cross--Humana and several other well known companies as selling Junk--which is the overwhelming majority of companies that offer low priced--major medical plans that are honest with consumers--then we're in a much different territory.

Basically through the Obamacare MANDATES which includes a lot of coverage that consumers do not need nor want to pay for--like (maternity coverage) even to those whom have already had their kids--the elderly who can no longer have kids--and single males who have no intention of having kids--it's WRONG. It makes premiums higher for these people--they're buying a product that they don't need--nor want.

Now if Obama MANDATED that you to buy and pay for a specific computer--house or car you didn't want--maybe this would hit you right between the eyes--and you would realize exactly what Obamacare is?

Last edited:
Hey Oreo, get back in school or get a new calculator. $495 is NOT the double of $238. And your Humana Plan that you are so lucky to get to keep, costs you $238/month for essentially no coverage, unless you have something major happen to you. Let's say you have strep throat, and require 2-3 doctor visits and lab tests and medications. You might very likely be out $2-3 thousand and have to pay it ALL. That is the definition of "no coverage". Under ObamaCare you CHOSE the plan with the $10K deductible, so that's on you. Choose a different one next year.

It is double what I was paying. And it's my business and my business ALONE as to what medical coverage I need. I don't want maternity coverage--(yet it is mandated that I and everyone else pays for it) regardless of our circumstances. And I have recently had strep throat--gone to the doctor for 60 bucks (out of pocket expense) and paid for my own prescription $39.00 to cure it.--DA--DUH.

Just because you only paid $99 for your illness, your insurance covered ZERO. That is what I mean by "no coverage". Zero paid for you, means no coverage.

And about your not wanting maternity coverage, it's not that you want it or don't want it, the idea is that everyone pays for all types of coverage. Everyone is paying for the same things, everyone, so that is fair. Your sister, or mother, or significant other will never use the coverage for prostate surgery, but they are still paying for that coverage. Everyone pays for the same coverage, coverage against any and all illnesses or diseases, and this is what keeps the costs of ALL medical procedures at their lowest point.

Just because you only paid $99 for your illness, your insurance covered ZERO. That is what I mean by "no coverage". Zero paid for you, means no coverage.

And about your not wanting maternity coverage, it's not that you want it or don't want it, the idea is that everyone pays for all types of coverage. Everyone is paying for the same things, everyone, so that is fair. Your sister, or mother, or significant other will never use the coverage for prostate surgery, but they are still paying for that coverage. Everyone pays for the same coverage, coverage against any and all illnesses or diseases, and this is what keeps the costs of ALL medical procedures at their lowest point.

Bullshit--I had maternity insurance when I needed it. I don't need it know so I should have the CHOICE as to whether I want to pay for something I DON'T NEED. I don't need ordinary doctor's visits covered. I don't need my prescriptions covered. If I did needed those things covered I would have opted to have coverage for them. I should have the CHOICEas to what medical insurance coverage I WANT, based on my PERSONAL needs.

Furthermore, you need to check your calculator--I am paying more than double @ $495.00 per month for Obamacare as to what I am currently paying @ $238.00 per month--that I have received a one year pardon on.

Obamacare is nothing more than a sucker punch to the middle class of this country. A bill that mandates that the have's pay for the have-not's. The rich can afford any type of medical insurance--this slam dunks the middle class of this country through higher monthly premiums--when they were promised by Obama that he could cough-cough save the average family of 4 $2500.00 in premiums a year. Another LIE.

obamacare-ruling-iv.jpg

Welcome to your Hope and Change

Last edited:
Bullshit yourself egg-head, and yes you are paying @238/month for NOTHING. Happy check-writing, again for NOTHING. I wouldn't pay 238 cents a month for a "plan" that says YOU have to pay $10,000 before they pay anything. That isn't insurance, that's robbery. You better have someone else write your check for you so yo can keep both your hands UP as evidence that you are being robbed.
I dare you to just say nope, I'm not paying for ObamaCare, just send me my bill for the penalty.

As for the savings of $2500/year in premiums, I still believe he was correct. Your plan BEFORE, that you say was not $2500 more expensive, is NOT a fair comparison because it was not the same plan. That is what he was saying. You will save over $2500 over the cost of exactly the same plan. If you can't grasp that, you really do need to see a doctor.

Bullshit yourself egg-head, and yes you are paying @238/month for NOTHING. Happy check-writing, again for NOTHING. I wouldn't pay 238 cents a month for a "plan" that says YOU have to pay $10,000 before they pay anything. That isn't insurance, that's robbery. You better have someone else write your check for you so yo can keep both your hands UP as evidence that you are being robbed.
I dare you to just say nope, I'm not paying for ObamaCare, just send me my bill for the penalty.

As for the savings of $2500/year in premiums, I still believe he was correct. Your plan BEFORE, that you say was not $2500 more expensive, is NOT a fair comparison because it was not the same plan. That is what he was saying. You will save over $2500 over the cost of exactly the same plan. If you can't grasp that, you really do need to see a doctor.

Did you read the fine print? (Benefits for charges due to pre-existing conditions are paid after you have been insured under the plan continuously for 12 months).

Plan limitations and exclusions

These plans pay set cash amounts to help with medical expenses (subject to calendar year maximums). These benefits are paid in specific amounts for covered periods without regard to the cost of services rendered. You may have amounts left to pay after your plan pays the fixed benefit.

Also, these plans do not meet Minimum Essential Coverage requirements because they are not major medical plans. You may need to pay a tax penalty depending upon your income level and the cost of plans available. See if a tax penalty applies to your situation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back