List The Changes Obamacare Has caused You

mine didn't .. it went down big time me it cost now 1200 max pay out... it use to cost me 5000 dollars a visit you tell me what that percentage is

All I can say son is that most people aren't getting subsidized as you are. Most people who still have their insurance has seen huge increases in their deductibles. :eusa_whistle:

And what?

That wasn't happening before?

So the NYSE was an isolated case?

And everyone else was happy?

Is that your contention?

My contention that my deductible went up 66%, Sallow. I pay more for scripts and Dr. visits. Things hadn't changed since I retired until now.

I was able to carry my 24 year old son on my insurance policy.

Big change

unless you make over 94,000 dollars a year you are getting gubment assistance moron.... and gubment assistance is a bad thing why???

Only if you allow yourself fall into the tentacles of obummercare, son.
Government assistance isn't a bad thing if it's used as a temporary safety net. If it's used as a career as in your case, it becomes a burden on everyone that has to pay for your sorry ass.
If your talking about obummercare, its a bad thing because the government can't even get the website right, and you want them to take over the industry???????????????

Hint: my 100% VA medical care was earned the hard way, folks.

And I thank you all for paying your share of it.

Wasn't talking to you, Jake. It's an honor to pay for yours, Jake. I'm sure billy's wasn't earned the hard way.

I lost my doctor. Prescriptions that were covered, are no longer on the list of covered prescriptions.

None, zip, nothing.

And the far right reactionaries continue to lie.

So you and Sallow must be getting Gov't assisted insurance.

I work for the financial industry.

When I worked for the NYSE my policy changed five time. Deductible and Premiums went up each time. That was prior to ObamaCare.

Then I was let go and had to go on my GF's policy.

Now, I've been at my present job for 1 and 3/4s of a year.

Nothing was affected by ObamaCare.

They've even said that in the mailers.

and they will still go up and subsidies will go away. then you wont be liking it will you. Swallow

I have had my IRA account for almost 30 years now.
Today I emailed my account rep to ask how I can take some money out for the first time.

Why....

So I can have some money to go to the Doctor.
So I can have test done.
To have money on hand to pay off my $6,000.00 deductible.

Picked up scrips today and SOME of you will be thrilled that I had to pay more.

WHY?

Because its January and the damn deductible kicked in.

Deductible is the same, hasn't changed but I have to pay it again.

Sorry to disappoint. ;)

Big change

For the life of me, I can't imagine why anyone would object to kids and parents sharing an insurance policy?

WTH is wrong with that?

First of all...
If you are 24 you are not a kid....
Second the young healthy people are the ones that Obama needs to fund this scam.
Third... at 24 to 26 aren't these adults supposed to be making their own way in life.
Wouldn't it be ideal for them to enter the work force and not be sponging off their parents..

Democrats they love to lower the bar so they can call Obama a success.

The ideal democrat youth...
26 years old,living at home dressed in his pajamas sipping hot chocolate made by his mommy.
Safe and protected from that mean cruel world that used to expect people to be productive and contribute to society...

Now they are coddled,being taking care of by government programs,needing those that are going out and working to provide for their every need.

Big change

For the life of me, I can't imagine why anyone would object to kids and parents sharing an insurance policy?

WTH is wrong with that?

First of all...
Second the young healthy people are the ones that Obama needs to fund this scam.
Third... at 24 to 26 aren't these adults supposed to be making their own way in life.
Wouldn't it be ideal for them to enter the work force and not be sponging off their parents..

First of all, doesn't matter how old you are. Why should the govt/insurance co's have the right to tell families they can't stick to together? Kids are paying for their parent's health care and parents are paying for their kid's. Why is that anyone's business?

The purpose of ObamaCare is to lower prices by giving us all the same rates as groups enjoy. Who is to say that a family cannot be a "group"? And, why do rw's object to it?

MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS.

Second, all insurance is funded by the young and healthy.

WHY can't you idiots understand that basic fact?

ObamaCare needs the young and healthy to buy their own policies not be on their parents..
Why doesn't the left understand that.

Unless this ship is righted, it is going down in flames.

Tens of millions yet to be assigned an ACA policy.

Tens of millions of enraged policy holders waiting in the wings...

You WILL be assigned... you WILL be assimilated.

Unless this ship is righted, it is going down in flames.

Tens of millions yet to be assigned an ACA policy.

Tens of millions of enraged policy holders waiting in the wings...

You WILL be assigned... you WILL be assimilated.

Tens of millions of enraged VOTERS.

And I'm still waiting for the 48 million that Obama said did not have insurance to sign up...
Where are they Libs? Where are the 48 million?....

You would think once ObamaCare was in effect some of these 48 million would have been so friggin happy they would have signed up in a heatbeat...

How many have signed up? A few million only....

Could it be that Obama and the Democrats lied about 48 million people not having insurance.

WTH is wrong with that?

First of all...

First of all, doesn't matter how old you are. Why should the govt/insurance co's have the right to tell families they can't stick to together? Kids are paying for their parent's health care and parents are paying for their kid's. Why is that anyone's business?

The purpose of ObamaCare is to lower prices by giving us all the same rates as groups enjoy. Who is to say that a family cannot be a "group"? And, why do rw's object to it?

MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS.

Second, all insurance is funded by the young and healthy.

WHY can't you idiots understand that basic fact?

Except the young and healthy are now allowed to stay on their parents plan until they are 26 (or is it through their 26 year? not sure on that), thus not purchasing their own more expensive plan. The very group needed to get the unaca working is not signing up. Why should they? They're already covered.

Dems derp. Or did they?

And I'm still waiting for the 48 million that Obama said did not have insurance to sign up...

You would think once ObamaCare was in effect some of these 48 million would have been so friggin happy they would have signed up in a heatbeat...

Could it be that Obama and the Democrats lied about 48 million people not having insurance.

Umm, how many folks, 26 and under without insurance, joined their parents' plan rather than sign up through an exchange?

Umm, how many folks, 26 and under without insurance, joined their parents' plan rather than sign up through an exchange?

Most of those they counted were already on medicare/medicade or state care.

Forum List

Back