List The Changes Obamacare Has caused You

And I'm still waiting for the 48 million that Obama said did not have insurance to sign up...
Where are they Libs? Where are the 48 million?....

You would think once ObamaCare was in effect some of these 48 million would have been so friggin happy they would have signed up in a heatbeat...

How many have signed up? A few million only....

Could it be that Obama and the Democrats lied about 48 million people not having insurance.

Umm, how many folks, 26 and under without insurance, joined their parents' plan rather than sign up through an exchange?

Most of those they counted were already on medicare/medicade or state care.

Proof?

LOL

The fact still is very simple-

ALL insurance depends on the premiums paid by the healthy to pay for the care of the sick.

The nutters are fixated on this one point - that families can stick together - and they hate it. You want more and bigger and more invasive govt but ObamaCare is law. Its done. How about we press the R to make it work for all of us instead of this constant whining?

What I have been seeing are the older least healthy sign up quick because they know they will need the coverage.
What I have seen is the ones signing up are signing up and getting the subsidies.
And then we have most of the young and healthy turning their nose up to this sitinking pile of crap.
And the rest of the young people are going to be on their parents policy....

How is this going to work?

And again I ask....
Where are the 48 million that Obama said did not have coverage.
Why aren't they signing up?

Umm, how many folks, 26 and under without insurance, joined their parents' plan rather than sign up through an exchange?

Proof?

LOL

ALL insurance depends on the premiums paid by the healthy to pay for the care of the sick.

The nutters are fixated on this one point - that families can stick together - and they hate it. You want more and bigger and more invasive govt but ObamaCare is law. Its done. How about we press the R to make it work for all of us instead of this constant whining?

Most of the young healthy don't want to pay for someone else to have good coverage while they have crappy coverage. its that simple

And I'm still waiting for the 48 million that Obama said did not have insurance to sign up...
Where are they Libs? Where are the 48 million?....

You would think once ObamaCare was in effect some of these 48 million would have been so friggin happy they would have signed up in a heatbeat...

How many have signed up? A few million only....

Could it be that Obama and the Democrats lied about 48 million people not having insurance.

Prove that. No one I know in that age group was eligible for any state assistance, yet they went without insurance because they didn't feel they needed it. As did I.

Last edited:
Nothing as of yet. That's because our firm has a contract with the current insurance company with a set cost for our employees. Now once the contract is up, who knows what they will charge with the government regulations the insurance company is forced to meet. I'm sure once we negotiate with the insurance company, costs will rise.

Proof?

LOL

Most of the young healthy don't want to pay for someone else to have good coverage while they have crappy coverage. its that simple

You have no clue what you're babbling about so you ignored my request for proof of your previous statement and then changed the subject.

ALL insurance uses the premiums of those who do not file claims to pay the bills for those who do.

As for "crappy coverage", yes, its true that the insurance companies are not able to scam people with junk policies any longer.

Nothing as of yet. That's because our firm has a contract with the current insurance company with a set cost for our employees. Now once the contract is up, who knows what they will charge with the government regulations the insurance company is forced to meet. I'm sure once we negotiate with the insurance company, costs will rise.

Because that's what insurance companies do - raise prices when contracts run out.

ALL businesses do that.

Because that's what insurance companies do - raise prices when contracts run out.

ALL businesses do that.

In the past any raise in our cost toward insurance have been small increases. We even have gone through back to back negotiations with no raise in our insurance cost. Now, with all these government regulations being forced upon on the insurance companies, we have been informed to expect a very large increase when our contract expires with the insurance company. Our lower salaried employees will be most affected by this. That's what happens in all companies.

Last edited:
I picked up a couple of scrips the other day and the cost was higher. I thought it was because the deductible requirement had kicked in but yesterday, picked up two more and the pharmacy refunded the excess I had paid the day before. Turns out the lower price was the correct one. :)

1535655_711542945534240_359617717_n.jpg

ALL businesses do that.

In the past any raise in our cost toward insurance have been small increases. We even have gone through back to back negotiations with no raise in our insurance cost. Now, with all these government regulations being forced upon on the insurance companies, we have been informed to expect a very large increase when our contract expires with the insurance company. Our lower salaried employees will be most affected by this. That's what happens in all companies.

I don't believe most of what the Obama haters write and this is why. Its simply not true that the very same thing happens with all companies.

ALL businesses do that.

I don't believe most of what the Obama haters write and this is why. Its simply not true that the very same thing happens with all companies.

Really?

Right you are Luddly, it is ONLY those policies that fail to meet the basic requirements of the ACA that will see their costs rise, and this is because those policies are now defunct and they have to be brought up to the ACA minimums in order to be valid policies henceforth.

Right you are Luddly, it is ONLY those policies that fail to meet the basic requirements of the ACA that will see their costs rise, and this is because those policies are now defunct and they have to be brought up to the ACA minimums in order to be valid policies henceforth.

So he takes my coverage away and I still have to pay for those who wont pay their own way.

I work at starbucks at chicago airport, and I got 5 kids and I cant afford insurance. Under obamacare I qualified for insurance that I could afford.

Obama has done right by me, I drive an Escalade, I live and eat for free and take frequent vacations...and I don't have a job. I'd vote for him again if I could.

Obama has done right by me, I drive an Escalade, I live and eat for free and take frequent vacations...and I don't have a job. I'd vote for him again if I could.

Don't worry Sydney, he'll fix it. I voted for him six times.

HE didn't take your coverage away froggy, read the email or letter you got. The insurer who wrote your policy sold you a junk policy, one that might cover your care of a earthquake opened the ground directly under your house, but it basically covered absolutely nothing else, so it was your insurer that cancelled you.. So how did you like paying for nothing? Now you and everyone elsde pays for everyone's coverage, and that is as fair as it gets.

HE didn't take your coverage away froggy, read the email or letter you got. The insurer who wrote your policy sold you a junk policy, one that might cover your care of a earthquake opened the ground directly under your house, but it basically covered absolutely nothing else, so it was your insurer that cancelled you.. So how did you like paying for nothing? Now you and everyone elsde pays for everyone's coverage, and that is as fair as it gets.

Why don't you help me buy a car? For the love of God, the rational from the left is just staggering. :cuckoo:

Why don't you help me buy a car? For the love of God, the rational from the left is just staggering. :cuckoo:

Oh how blind you are. I've had this insurance for years and had no complaints until Oblama cause it to change to comply with his idiocy.

Forum List

Back