Lindsey Graham: France Attack Shows We're In A Religious War

Why do these people shout "ali akbar" before they use their bodies for shrapnel or shoot down a helpless civilian? Does it mean "I have to take a piss" or does it have a perverted religious significance?

They the muslims consider themselves in a religious war. Somehow, because we think they're not isn't making it not so.

Yup. Shows us how stupid those in the West are who believe we are not in a Holy War. F'in stupid mushrooms..........who are fed shit and grow in the dark!

I don't think even the liberals no longer believe we are in a religious war.

Liberals who don't believe it should just go ahead and convert already as their liberal education and mind-set has already trained them to submit, so it'll be a breeze for them.......

Sorry, I meant that liberals no longer believe we are NOT In a religious war.

Tell me, how many terrorists have killed innocent people in the name of Christianity in the last few hundred years? Like 5? Yeah probably not much more than that.
It has been state sponsored terrorism by the US mainly, a la Boykin et al, not to mention the raving loonies in the US Air Force.

All the muslim majority needs to do is condemn such actions such as 9-11 and the french attack. I'll agree that there are sane moderates once they do.

If the leaders of all Muslim nations would have been doing what the Egyptian leader has done today, cracking down radical clerics and Islamic hate groups like the Muslim Brotherhood, there wouldn't be a problem with Muslims today.

Instead, the leaders are the ones that actually incite the hate, violence, and terror, as a way to hide their own corruption and incompetence and blame the "outsiders".

All the muslim majority needs to do is condemn such actions such as 9-11 and the french attack. I'll agree that there are sane moderates once they do.

If the leaders of all Muslim nations would have been doing what the Egyptian leader has done today, cracking down radical clerics and Islamic hate groups like the Muslim Brotherhood, there wouldn't be a problem with Muslims today.

Instead, the leaders are the ones that actually incite the hate, violence, and terror, as a way to hide their own corruption and incompetence and blame the "outsiders".
One thing that helps to fight the capitulation we see amongst Muslims in Syria and Iraq is understanding the Arab culture, and most importantly, how they react to threats that show up on their doorsteps. As well as threats that hang around for a while.

In the US, we are able to rely on how the American will and spirit would not permit totalitarian regimes and general lawlessness. That "will" as I refer to is reinforced by the idea that good will overcome evil once processed by our law enforcement/legal system, and lastly a jury of our peers

In many parts of countries that export Islamic terrorism, Iran being the exception, the lack of justice and law enforcement has been a fact of life since the beginning. So! everyday folks in those areas have learned to keep their eyes forward, heads down, and mind your own business...as a survival skill.

Egypt is different than Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan. They've spent enough time around Europeans to get that way.

Right now, ISIS is the squeaky wheel, so is Syria ad Iraq. Neither of the governments of those countries will take the time to crack down like the Egyptians

The radical Islamic terrorist use the religion of Islam and the religious book the Koran or at the very least parts of them as justification for their terrorist attacks so how else would you describe the war against them other than a religious one?

The radical Islamic terrorist use the religion of Islam and the religious book the Koran or at the very least parts of them as justification for their terrorist attacks so how else would you describe the war against them other than a religious one?
Very simple, it's not a war against anyone. A war is armed conflict between organized armies.

This is a case of needing to police the behavior of extremists.

Very simple, it's not a war against anyone. A war is armed conflict between organized armies.

This is a case of needing to police the behavior of extremists.

One cannot deny that we are on in ideological war, not only of faiths but cultures and values as well.

It is a religious war. Guns and bullets are not going to win it...it is spiritual warfare that can only be won when the world stops condemning Christianity and rebukes the deception of the enemy.

Religion after religion slaughters people, and yet it's always only one religion that is the problem? No my little friends, the problem is religion, and the nutters it tends to attract. An Atheist may kill, even in ghastly numbers, but he doesn't go to Eternal Glory for doing so.

Is Christianity really under attack by Islamic extremists - or is it really the freedoms of Western culture that are under attack? I contend the latter. Christian extremists may like us to believe it's a religious holy war - but I firmly believe it's a culture war. I also contend that Christian extremists don't follow the true teachings of Jesus any more than Islamic extremists follow the true teachings of Muhammad. I also contend that Islamic extremists would kill an Atheist American as quickly as they would kill a Christian American.

Matthew
The Rabbi

Last edited:
Is Christianity really under attack by Islamic extremists - or is it really the freedoms of Western culture that are under attack? I contend the latter. Christian extremists may like us to believe it's a religious holy war - but I firmly believe it's a culture war. I also contend that Christian extremists don't follow the true teachings of Jesus any more than Islamic extremists follow the true teachings of Muhammad. I also contend that Islamic extremists would kill an Atheist American as quickly as they would kill a Christian American.

Matthew
The Rabbi
They would kill an American Muslim as quick as they would a Christian American, because they see Americans as their enemy. Americans better start feeling the same or you can kiss your life of whining on the internet goodbye.

Matthew
The Rabbi
They would kill an American Muslim as quick as they would a Christian American, because they see Americans as their enemy. Americans better start feeling the same or you can kiss your life of whining on the internet goodbye.

In other words - its a culture war and not a religious war.

Matthew
The Rabbi

In other words, instead of debating why they're killing you better realize they're killing you.

Matthew
The Rabbi

In other words, instead of debating why they're killing you better realize they're killing you.

I'm not afraid. Are you?

Matthew
The Rabbi

I'm not afraid. Are you?
Fear has nothing to do with it. You people sit around arguing why they're killing you. "It's the Muslims killing us!" "Not ALL Muslims!" "They hate our freedoms!" "They hate us because of 100 years of foreign policy!" "They're killing us because it's a culture war!"

You better wake the fuck up.

Religion after religion slaughters people, and yet it's always only one religion that is the problem? No my little friends, the problem is religion, and the nutters it tends to attract. An Atheist may kill, even in ghastly numbers, but he doesn't go to Eternal Glory for doing so.
So an atheist will kill for no other reason than his/her own self-gratification. Of perhaps they could consider wholesale slaughter of fellow humans a high art form?

Matthew
The Rabbi

I'm not afraid. Are you?
Fear has nothing to do with it. You people sit around arguing why they're killing you. "It's the Muslims killing us!" "Not ALL Muslims!" "They hate our freedoms!" "They hate us because of 100 years of foreign policy!" "They're killing us because it's a culture war!"

You better wake the fuck up.

I'm wide awake. Jesus will protect us.

Forum List

Back