Lindsey Graham Is Finally Right About Something....Democrats In Congress Are Owned By Drug Cartels

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
If you're wondering why nobody in Washington is willing to do anything about our open borders....then stop wondering. Lindsey Graham says it's because most of congress has been bought and paid for by Mexican Drug Cartels.

He's probably right.

We pretty much know that AZ Gov. Katie Hobbs is bought and paid for by the Sinaloa drug cartel. Debbie Wasserman-Schultz may be correct. Americans are transporting Fentanyl into the US, and the Dem party, for the most part, is in on it. (Central Americans and South Americans)

WAYNE ROOT: For First Time in History, Lindsey Graham is Right. But We Will Never Attack Mexico, Because The Entire Democrat Party is Owned by the Mexican Drug Cartel​

I bet there is just not quite enough evidence to arrest any of the Democrats who get all that drug money. Of course "everyone" knows, but yet, just cannot do anything about it. "Has been named"?

Of course, the Dems are complicit, they want all drug use legalized. The cartels are salivating over the prospect.
I don't know about that. The people most for keeping Prohibition were the gangsters. Cartels would vanish if their drugs were legally available. And I do not know of any serious Democrats that want to legalize all drugs.

I don't know about that. The people most for keeping Prohibition were the gangsters. Cartels would vanish if their drugs were legally available. And I do not know of any serious Democrats that want to legalize all drugs.
"Legally" available drugs would be regulated to the point of unaffordability, opening the door even wider for illegally produced drugs. California pot is a good example.

While we are talking about Democrat sliminess

SBF - Sam Bankman Fried. Billions of dollars in investor's crypto currency used to launder thru Ukraine into DNC coffers that disappeared - remember that?
Washed down the MSM memory hole and the scammers are all walking free right now.

...but hey - at least they've been working the last 5 years on some novel fucktard theory that might result in some sort of misdemeanor charge against Trump about Stormy Daniels. /sarc

If you're wondering why nobody in Washington is willing to do anything about our open borders....then stop wondering. Lindsey Graham says it's because most of congress has been bought and paid for by Mexican Drug Cartels.

He's probably right.

We pretty much know that AZ Gov. Katie Hobbs is bought and paid for by the Sinaloa drug cartel. Debbie Wasserman-Schultz may be correct. Americans are transporting Fentanyl into the US, and the Dem party, for the most part, is in on it. (Central Americans and South Americans)

WAYNE ROOT: For First Time in History, Lindsey Graham is Right. But We Will Never Attack Mexico, Because The Entire Democrat Party is Owned by the Mexican Drug Cartel​

“Everybody knows” all of this stuff, but there isn’t a shred of evidence to support any of these insane assertions.

The border is not open and has never been open. And you’re here every day repeating this please bullshit lies about Democrats.

Come back to us when you have evidence. An article in the gateway pundit is just an excuse for a good laugh, but it is not evidence of anything other than your gullibility.

Dem voters want all drugs legalized.
Even if legalized the cartels can deliver drugs cheaper than anyone else so they would do just fine.

Dem voters want all drugs legalized.
Even if legalized the cartels can deliver drugs cheaper than anyone else so they would do just fine.
Show your work.

Where does this "dem voters want" POS come from.

Show your work.

Where does this "dem voters want" POS come from.
It's pretty academic isn't it. Many people want all 'recreational' drugs legalized, and most of them are liberals who vote Democrat. Oregon is leading the way.

It's pretty academic isn't it. Many people want all 'recreational' drugs legalized, and most of them are liberals who vote Democrat. Oregon is leading the way.
Decriminalizing pot is not all drugs fuckup.

And just who are "many people"?

“Everybody knows” all of this stuff, but there isn’t a shred of evidence to support any of these insane assertions.

The border is not open and has never been open. And you’re here every day repeating this please bullshit lies about Democrats.

Come back to us when you have evidence. An article in the gateway pundit is just an excuse for a good laugh, but it is not evidence of anything other than your gullibility.
Look up "Sound Of Freedom".

Find out how Obama went from not being able to afford a bus ticket to the 2000 Democrat National Convention, to having at least 5 homes, one of which is worth $26 million.

F07xFuSakAA0x12.jpg

LINKS

Last edited:

Forum List

Back