Lindsey Graham: France Attack Shows We're In A Religious War

Why do these people shout "ali akbar" before they use their bodies for shrapnel or shoot down a helpless civilian? Does it mean "I have to take a piss" or does it have a perverted religious significance?

They the muslims consider themselves in a religious war. Somehow, because we think they're not isn't making it not so.

Yup. Shows us how stupid those in the West are who believe we are not in a Holy War. F'in stupid mushrooms..........who are fed shit and grow in the dark!

The problem is that "Islam" is not a country.

So traditional invasions ala Iraq and Afghanistan don't work.

The US is best equipped to fight those types of conflicts with technology and intelligence.

But you never "win" a war like that, you just have to keep fighting forever.

The police forces of the world, when not completely corrupt, fight crime on a daily basis. That's why this really is a criminal act, and the fact that they were Muslims and terrorists is a difference without distinction, and what you call them does not affect the practical reality that without a country to invade, and rebuild, you can't defeat them militarilly

We have local cops for where we live, and the FBI for federal crimes, and that same kind of police work within an international effort is all we can do.
Said cops are currently being beaten into PC compliance via the race card.

"Graham is an idiot - who wants to play right into the hands of terrorists."

True.

He's also a hyperbolic demagogue with an unwarranted hostility toward Islam, like many others on the right.

The US is best equipped to fight those types of conflicts with technology and intelligence.

The police forces of the world, when not completely corrupt, fight crime on a daily basis. That's why this really is a criminal act, and the fact that they were Muslims and terrorists is a difference without distinction, and what you call them does not affect the practical reality that without a country to invade, and rebuild, you can't defeat them militarilly

We have local cops for where we live, and the FBI for federal crimes, and that same kind of police work within an international effort is all we can do.
That's a whole other subject, and I completely support the police.

That's a whole other subject, and I completely support the police.
Good on ya!

There is NOTHING like a major assing to make anyone re-think their position. They found Hussein hiding in a hole in the ground after he took his.

Then the politicians took over.

As a liberal, I really don't believe all religions were created the same. No religion in the past 500 years has been so destructive and so evil as Islam has been.

I'm sorry but Islamic radicalism is much more prevalent than many people are willing to admit. Yes, peaceful Muslims exist, however they are a minority and primarily exist in the West.

Sorry Lakota usually I am on your side but I'm not this time. The republican you quoted happens to be correct this time.
gj50628c11.jpg

Why do these people shout "ali akbar" before they use their bodies for shrapnel or shoot down a helpless civilian? Does it mean "I have to take a piss" or does it have a perverted religious significance?

They the muslims consider themselves in a religious war. Somehow, because we think they're not isn't making it not so.

Yup. Shows us how stupid those in the West are who believe we are not in a Holy War. F'in stupid mushrooms..........who are fed shit and grow in the dark!

I don't think even the liberals no longer believe we are in a religious war.

I don't think even the liberals no longer believe we are in a religious war.

Liberals who don't believe it should just go ahead and convert already as their liberal education and mind-set has already trained them to submit, so it'll be a breeze for them.......

As a liberal, I really don't believe all religions were created the same. No religion in the past 500 years has been so destructive and so evil as Islam has been.

I'm sorry but Islamic radicalism is much more prevalent than many people are willing to admit. Yes, peaceful Muslims exist, however they are a minority and primarily exist in the West.

Sorry Lakota usually I am on your side but I'm not this time. The republican you quoted happens to be correct this time.
gj50628c11.jpg

If only the Muslim majority actually believed that.

Last edited:
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), one of the first American politicians to comment onWednesday's shooting at the Paris office of satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo, explained the attack as the latest episode in a clash between two irreconcilable cultures, of which only one can survive.

"It's not an attack on our homeland, but it's definitely an attack on our way of life," Graham told conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt. "There’s a perfect storm brewing to have this country hit again."

He continued, "Our way of life doesn’t fit into their scheme of how the world should be. If you stopped talking about radical Islam, if you never did a cartoon again, that’s not enough. What people need to get is they can’t be accommodated. They can’t be negotiated with. They have to be eventually destroyed."

More: Lindsey Graham: France Attack Shows We're In A Religious War

Sounds like Graham believes that the only good Muslim is a dead Muslim. Gee, that sounds familiar...

Graham is an idiot - who wants to play right into the hands of terrorists. The following article explains quite well:

Sharpening Contradictions: Why al-Qaeda attacked Satirists in Paris - Informed Comment
Graham is absolutely and 100% correct, in connection with Militant Islam, which is, at present, the Front Man for their co-religionists, as well.

Militant Muslims cannot be accommodated and they cannot be negotiated with.

Militant Muslims can only be destroyed.

We are, indeed, in a religious war.

With a re-awakening and re-militarizing Islam hell-bent on confrontation with and overwhelming of The West.

The West - for that, read, modern, secularized Christendom - is under attack, and has been, off and on, for several decades.

Even if the bloodlines in Europe have been thinned-out by generations of Europe-centric warfare, sooner or later, even those weakling successors to their far greater ancestors of old, are going to have to face the facts, and NAME the Enemy:

Islam.

And DEAL with it.

Decisively.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back