Lindsey Graham: France Attack Shows We're In A Religious War

Is Christianity really under attack by Islamic extremists - or is it really the freedoms of Western culture that are under attack? I contend the latter. Christian extremists may like us to believe it's a religious holy war - but I firmly believe it's a culture war. I also contend that Christian extremists don't follow the true teachings of Jesus any more than Islamic extremists follow the true teachings of Muhammad. I also contend that Islamic extremists would kill an Atheist American as quickly as they would kill a Christian American.

Matthew
The Rabbi
They would kill an American Muslim as quick as they would a Christian American, because they see Americans as their enemy. Americans better start feeling the same or you can kiss your life of whining on the internet goodbye.

In other words - its a culture war and not a religious war.
In other words, instead of debating why they're killing you better realize they're killing you.

I'm not afraid. Are you?
Fear has nothing to do with it. You people sit around arguing why they're killing you. "It's the Muslims killing us!" "Not ALL Muslims!" "They hate our freedoms!" "They hate us because of 100 years of foreign policy!" "They're killing us because it's a culture war!"

You better wake the fuck up.
It really makes no difference why they are killing us. We need to wake the fuck up and defend ourselves, regardless of their motivation.

They would kill an American Muslim as quick as they would a Christian American, because they see Americans as their enemy. Americans better start feeling the same or you can kiss your life of whining on the internet goodbye.

In other words, instead of debating why they're killing you better realize they're killing you.

I'm not afraid. Are you?
Fear has nothing to do with it. You people sit around arguing why they're killing you. "It's the Muslims killing us!" "Not ALL Muslims!" "They hate our freedoms!" "They hate us because of 100 years of foreign policy!" "They're killing us because it's a culture war!"

I'm wide awake. Jesus will protect us.
No one will murder you for mocking Jesus. Good call.

I'm not afraid. Are you?

It really makes no difference why they are killing us. We need to wake the fuck up and defend ourselves, regardless of their motivation.

Maybe it would be a good start to stop fucking with them.

I'm not afraid. Are you?

You mean like Clinton, when they were bombing the WTC and US Navy ships?

Fuck you people are stupid. "Let's leave them alone and maybe they won't kill us anymore!"

We need to stop calling extremist terrorist groups by their religious associations.

Or at least start using the term "Christian-extremists" when discussing our own home grown American Taliban.

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, but it's coming from you so that's no surprise.

I'm not afraid. Are you?

So I need to shut the fuck up about what they tell me to shut the fuck up about?

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), one of the first American politicians to comment onWednesday's shooting at the Paris office of satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo, explained the attack as the latest episode in a clash between two irreconcilable cultures, of which only one can survive.

"It's not an attack on our homeland, but it's definitely an attack on our way of life," Graham told conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt. "There’s a perfect storm brewing to have this country hit again."

He continued, "Our way of life doesn’t fit into their scheme of how the world should be. If you stopped talking about radical Islam, if you never did a cartoon again, that’s not enough. What people need to get is they can’t be accommodated. They can’t be negotiated with. They have to be eventually destroyed."

More: Lindsey Graham: France Attack Shows We're In A Religious War

Sounds like Graham believes that the only good Muslim is a dead Muslim. Gee, that sounds familiar...

Graham is an idiot - who wants to play right into the hands of terrorists. The following article explains quite well:

Sharpening Contradictions: Why al-Qaeda attacked Satirists in Paris - Informed Comment
Put any adjective you want in front of the noun Tonto, it's a war. War has to be won or we should not be involved. The enemy must be killed in the most direct and effective way possible. Collateral damage be damned. Kill Mohammed. Be not concerned with his family or his goat. It is his fault if they die. If Said flees with his family and goat to the refugee camp because he does not support the jihad, leave him alone, help him, protect him, make him your friend. Your leader is a moron and a coward. With leaders such as he, the conflict will never end and we will die a slow and desperate death.

Is Christianity really under attack by Islamic extremists - or is it really the freedoms of Western culture that are under attack? I contend the latter. Christian extremists may like us to believe it's a religious holy war - but I firmly believe it's a culture war. I also contend that Christian extremists don't follow the true teachings of Jesus any more than Islamic extremists follow the true teachings of Muhammad. I also contend that Islamic extremists would kill an Atheist American as quickly as they would kill a Christian American.

It's a culture war - not a religious war.

Forum List

Back