House documents numerous lies under oath by Hunter Biden.

Democrat Neo=Marxists continue to tell us we must follow the rule of law and no one including the president is above the law.... Weeell, except for Democrats and the Bidens the flaunt the law.
I can't disagree that the president and family are hiding behind Marxism, or whatever you choose to call it. My point is that the president has total and complete immunity from the law, and he extends that power to his family and friends.

This of course is on account of Impeachment being the only remedy against a corrupt and criminal US president, and the fact that impeachment doesn't work and never convicts.

The Fanding Fouthers left America in the lurch. Ask me for further details if you're interested?

I can't disagree that the president and family are hiding behind Marxism, or whatever you choose to call it. My point is that the president has total and complete immunity from the law, and he extends that power to his family and friends.

This of course is on account of Impeachment being the only remedy against a corrupt and criminal US president, and the fact that impeachment doesn't work and never convicts.

The Fanding Fouthers left America in the lurch. Ask me for further details if you're interested?
You are obviously a Kanadian because you don't know shit about the US.

Immunity doesn't extend to family and friends.

No do raping and torturing 10-year old girls in China.

Right off the laptop. The few people who have seen the videos claim "their screams will haunt you, if you have a soul".

I'll wait.

No do raping and torturing 10-year old girls in China.

Right off the laptop. The few people who have seen the videos claim "their screams will haunt you, if you have a soul".

I'll wait.

I know someone who has seen it and I will confirm her sleepless nights.

Each one of these is a felony. I wonder if Merrick Garland will do his job, or run cover for the Biden's yet again.

For all that , no lies were actually listed

Well here’s one of the supposed lies

Hunter was asked if he ever attempted to aid a foreign national get a visa. Documents were provided that showed he did. A visa to enter MEXICO

Yes . MEXICO

That’s the kind of stupidity they are claiming.

That only applies in a court of law, dipshit. This is a political forum where only the "court of public opinion" exists. I hope you have better opinions than ^ that retard shit. :cuckoo:
I was being satirical dipshit.

Forum List

Back