Libs have a new hero: 9 year old "Girl" Scout stands up to "bully"

Looks like the right has found their newest person to hate because...what would the repub have without hate?
All your stupid comments prove is that you and those like you are incapable of honest discourse.

And even the words I just said you will not be able process properly as well.

You're right, I should stick to calling people Liars for no reason and then slink off under a rock like you do. You're so honest and true!
Let's just say I resent how you summarize things. Just because we are very much concerned with a nation that no longer reveres God and His Word does not mean we "hate" you. But you saying hate makes you look so much kinder than we. I understand.

Not unlike the parent who "loves" their child by letting the 3 year old yell and scream and get their way with everything, never ever considering disciplining the child with a spanking. And the parent who does spank the child is the one who hates, apparently.

This has nothing to do with God's word unless everything can be attributed to that. But that would mean that you only revere PART of the bible. You must've missed the part about judging and treating others how yiu want to be treated oh mighty Christian warrior
What exactly do you truly know and subscribe to about the Christian faith is my first question? I am not all that interested in someone who denies God telling me about what the Bible says or does not say.

But if you want a simple little hint go to Matthew 16. There Jesus establishes His Church and gives His Church the authority to bind or loose sin. He also very clearly said --- "whatsoever you hold bound on earth shall be held bound in heaven."

Shall I interpret that for you? The Catholic Church is thee authority on earth, not you or anyone else's interpretation of what the Bible says or does not say. The Catholic Church is very much against parents changing the sex of their children. Whether you want to believe that or care about it will not alter the truth.

All your stupid comments prove is that you and those like you are incapable of honest discourse.

You're right, I should stick to calling people Liars for no reason and then slink off under a rock like you do. You're so honest and true!
Let's just say I resent how you summarize things. Just because we are very much concerned with a nation that no longer reveres God and His Word does not mean we "hate" you. But you saying hate makes you look so much kinder than we. I understand.

Not unlike the parent who "loves" their child by letting the 3 year old yell and scream and get their way with everything, never ever considering disciplining the child with a spanking. And the parent who does spank the child is the one who hates, apparently.

If you agree with people ridiculing, insulting, and harassing transgendered people, than Hate is the correct word.
They are not ridiculing transgendered people. I am not talking about the "bully" in this article.
I am talking about people of this nation, Christians and others concerned, who see this wave of transgenderism as not only bad, but evil. For any parent to assume they need to change their child from a boy to a girl, or vice versa, and take it upon themselves to start the process is evil. Yes, that is what I believe. I do not hate those parents, I hate what we are allowing our culture to turn into.

If you think something is evil, you hate it. You are only demonstrating that I am correct and that Hate is the appropriate word. If I said religion was evil, then I would be hating religion.

Have you actually ever talked to a transgendered personally or are you satisfied with just believing gossip?

Did God give you the right to start injecting female homones into a 5 year old boy? !!!

If you agree with people ridiculing, insulting, and harassing transgendered people, than Hate is the correct word.
They are not ridiculing transgendered people. I am not talking about the "bully" in this article.
I am talking about people of this nation, Christians and others concerned, who see this wave of transgenderism as not only bad, but evil. For any parent to assume they need to change their child from a boy to a girl, or vice versa, and take it upon themselves to start the process is evil. Yes, that is what I believe. I do not hate those parents, I hate what we are allowing our culture to turn into.

If you think something is evil, you hate it. You are only demonstrating that I am correct and that Hate is the appropriate word. If I said religion was evil, then I would be hating religion.

Have you actually ever talked to a transgendered personally or are you satisfied with just believing gossip?

Did God give you the right to start injecting female homones into a 5 year old boy? !!!

I don't believe in your God, so would you care to rephrase your question?

Calling out an insane delusion for what it is does not constitute “ ridiculing, insulting, and harassing”, nor does it constitute “Hate”.

In any event, it is ironic when such accusations come from one who will happily ridicule, insult, and harass sane people, and express open hatred thereof, for refusing to play along with wrong-wing insanity.

Looks like the right has found their newest person to hate because...what would the repub have without hate?

This has nothing to do with God's word unless everything can be attributed to that. But that would mean that you only revere PART of the bible. You must've missed the part about judging and treating others how yiu want to be treated oh mighty Christian warrior
What exactly do you truly know and subscribe to about the Christian faith is my first question? I am not all that interested in someone who denies God telling me about what the Bible says or does not say.

But if you want a simple little hint go to Matthew 16. There Jesus establishes His Church and gives His Church the authority to bind or loose sin. He also very clearly said --- "whatsoever you hold bound on earth shall be held bound in heaven."

Shall I interpret that for you? The Catholic Church is thee authority on earth, not you or anyone else's interpretation of what the Bible says or does not say. The Catholic Church is very much against parents changing the sex of their children. Whether you want to believe that or care about it will not alter the truth.

I can be an atheist and the bible would still be against Judging others and treating others how you want to be treated.

Forum List

Back