Tranny Activists Cause Parents To Accuse 9Yr Old Of Being A Secret Tranny

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"When Heidi Starr went to her daughter’s track and field meet in Kelowna last week, she thought she’d be cheering her child on—not shielding her from transphobia. The nine-year-old was competing in two events at Kelowna’s Apple Bowl on June 8—the discus throw and shot put—according to her mother. Starr says her daughter was elated after placing second in the first event, but things took a turn for the worse when the fourth grader lined up for her turn to compete in shot put. A gentleman stepped out of the crowd, who I understand is a grandfather of a person who was competing, and he said ‘Hey! This is a girls’ event, why are boys throwing?’” Starr told CTV News on Tuesday, adding she had never seen this man before.

After some confusion, Starr realized that he was pointing at her daughter—When she stepped in to explain that her child—one of two he believed were boys—was in fact a girl, Starr says he dismissed her and insisted the kids were either boys or transgender. At this time, his wife started yelling that my ex-wife and I—parents of my daughter—and other parents of trans kids were genital mutilators and groomers, and the man himself began demanding to see a certificate proving my daughter was born a girl,” Starr said. In a phone interview with CTV News Vancouver, the grandfather admits he did ask an official whether the event was coed after seeing Starr’s daughter. He said that, based on his 17-year experience of coaching kids, he thought she wasn’t a girl. Starr says the exchange shook her daughter “to the core,” adding her child was in tears all day. “She has two gay moms, she was born into a lesbian family, she is well aware and completely understands the gender spectrum, orientation, all of that, but we have never exposed her to the hate."

First of all, if these trannnies would just leave our kids alone and stop existing, we wouldn't be having these issues and our economy and national security will be better off. Also, these so-called parents are nothing more than woke-LGBTQ-child pedo activists, looking for trouble. This is what the leftist-tranny movement is trying to do, force normal everyday Americans to suspect a kid is a tranny if that kid beats their kid at the 3-legged sack race on Field day. As the man said, he has 17 years experience in coaching, so he would know if someone is a 9yr old girl or a sexually mutilated transgender mutant, pretending to be a little girl...if these lesbian parents were so sure their daughter was actually a girl, why not show this man their daughter's birth certificate and whatever other documents he needed to see?

What were they trying to hide? In fact, I think if anyone sees a kid whom they think is actually transgender, they should be able to confront the parent and if need be, make a citizen's arrest for child abuse. I don't know why more GOP candidates won't campaign on this...it is time to really fight back and protect children.

"When Heidi Starr went to her daughter’s track and field meet in Kelowna last week, she thought she’d be cheering her child on—not shielding her from transphobia. The nine-year-old was competing in two events at Kelowna’s Apple Bowl on June 8—the discus throw and shot put—according to her mother. Starr says her daughter was elated after placing second in the first event, but things took a turn for the worse when the fourth grader lined up for her turn to compete in shot put. A gentleman stepped out of the crowd, who I understand is a grandfather of a person who was competing, and he said ‘Hey! This is a girls’ event, why are boys throwing?’” Starr told CTV News on Tuesday, adding she had never seen this man before.

After some confusion, Starr realized that he was pointing at her daughter—When she stepped in to explain that her child—one of two he believed were boys—was in fact a girl, Starr says he dismissed her and insisted the kids were either boys or transgender. At this time, his wife started yelling that my ex-wife and I—parents of my daughter—and other parents of trans kids were genital mutilators and groomers, and the man himself began demanding to see a certificate proving my daughter was born a girl,” Starr said. In a phone interview with CTV News Vancouver, the grandfather admits he did ask an official whether the event was coed after seeing Starr’s daughter. He said that, based on his 17-year experience of coaching kids, he thought she wasn’t a girl. Starr says the exchange shook her daughter “to the core,” adding her child was in tears all day. “She has two gay moms, she was born into a lesbian family, she is well aware and completely understands the gender spectrum, orientation, all of that, but we have never exposed her to the hate."

First of all, if these trannnies would just leave our kids alone and stop existing, we wouldn't be having these issues and our economy and national security will be better off. Also, these so-called parents are nothing more than woke-LGBTQ-child pedo activists, looking for trouble. This is what the leftist-tranny movement is trying to do, force normal everyday Americans to suspect a kid is a tranny if that kid beats their kid at the 3-legged sack race on Field day. As the man said, he has 17 years experience in coaching, so he would know if someone is a 9yr old girl or a sexually mutilated transgender mutant, pretending to be a little girl...if these lesbian parents were so sure their daughter was actually a girl, why not show this man their daughters birth certificates and whatever other documents he needed to see?

What were they trying to hide? In fact, I think if anyone sees a kid whom they think is actually transgender, they should be able to confront the parent and if need be, make a citizen's arrest for child abuse. I don't know why more GOP candidates won't campaign on this...it is time to really fight back and protect children.

You people need to stay away from kids.

First of all, if these trannnies would just leave our kids alone and stop existing, we wouldn't be having these issues and our economy and national security will be better off. Also, these so-called parents are nothing more than woke-LGBTQ-child pedo activists, looking for trouble. This is what the leftist-tranny movement is trying to do, force normal everyday Americans to suspect a kid is a tranny if that kid beats their kid at the 3-legged sack race on Field day. As the man said, he has 17 years experience in coaching, so he would know if someone is a 9yr old girl or a sexually mutilated transgender mutant, pretending to be a little girl...if these lesbian parents were so sure their daughter was actually a girl, why not show this man their daughter's birth certificate and whatever other documents he needed to see?

The school should hire him as a coach. He has the experience and,more importantly, the sensitivity to deal with infants. Win win for our side.

The school should hire him as a coach. He has the experience and,more importantly, the sensitivity to deal with infants. Win win for our side.
Earlier today it was Tummy Turd the government parole supremo . Now it is Track Chump Tummy Tainted . Is there no end to this Muffin the Mule’s talents ? I suppose you Car Park squatters are forced to rely on mad dreams to pass your life ,bit by boring bit .

Forum List

Back