Liberals are so dumb they think they can destroy a pillow company by starting another pillow company

I'm going to order four pillows from Mypillow, two for my bed, two for my guestroom bed.
Something i don't get about this thread:

What kind of business would you suggest someone start, to compete with a pillow company?

A dog food company?

Popsicles?

Hot wings?

Last edited:
They tried that with chic filet . All they did is develop a niche in the market and last I heard was doing okay. Its called PDQs

Last edited:

I'm going to order four pillows from Mypillow, two for my bed, two for my guestroom bed.

Diga me something here, for I do not understand.

----- How exactly does "David Hogg", which looks for all the world like one person............... become the body of "Liberals"?

Does he have some kind of mass duplication machine?

What did he do with the existing Liberals?

And what the fuck does Liberalism have to do with starting a business, other than making it possible to do so?

Diga me something here, for I do not understand.

----- How exactly does "David Hogg", which looks for all the world like one person............... become the body of "Liberals"?

Does he have some kind of mass duplication machine?

What did he do with the existing Liberals?

And what the fuck does Liberalism have to do with starting a business, other than making it possible to do so?
Well, to answer part of that, he is doing it to cut into Lindell's business. He says so.

You should do something more direct and effective, like donating to Lindell's defense fund.

You should donate to hoggs personal hygiene fund.
Men grow beards. Little jealous bitches who cant grow beards make fun of beards. So it goes...

Thus why little hoggy needs his sanitary napkins.
The jealousy is eating you alive.

What jealousy is that? That little twerp has nothing that I want.

If Hogg's new company can make a pillow of similar quality at a lower price how much you want to bet the tin foil hats will still buy from that nut case Lindell.

If Hogg's new company can make a pillow of similar quality at a lower price how much you want to bet the tin foil hats will still buy from that nut case Lindell.

I think it hilarious that you think a twerp like hogg can do anything productive. The dude's a clown, like most of you shitbirds.

I like that Hogg is now grubbing for money everywhere like a good capitalist.
He needs to lose the perpetual angry spoiled wanker face though.

That's called "libface". Very common on the left.

Never buy anything from a dude with his baseball hat on backwards, especially a pillow. Most of them are too busy trying to be cool to be good at anything else. Hogg is a punk ass.

Never buy anything from a dude with his baseball hat on backwards, especially a pillow. Most of them are too busy trying to be cool to be good at anything else. Hogg is a punk ass.
I don't believe angry old white men like you are his target demo.

My pillow guy fucked up. You can’t and won’t make up for the losses he will incur. And I’ll by 2 liberal pillows.

You don’t turn off half your audience.

Unless you’re liberal shit heads like the NBA.

Right?

The nutcase makes them in America. Hoggboi will send one of Lindels pillows to China to copy (that's what China does) and you can buy it. Good luck

Forum List

Back